It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi the Superterrorist - Who Can Prove He Really Exists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Does he Stay in the Series?
No he gets killed by a person of his own faith.

Do we Loose him in Episode III?
n/a

Do we Bring him Back to Life in Episode V?
Sort of, another evol and deadly pimple on the posterity of humanity takes his spot.

And whats up with that Osama Character?
He is a nominee of title of third anti christ

I really Enjoyed him in Episode I - where is he?
He is incapacitated

[edit on 12-11-2005 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You might find this interesting:

www.williambowles.info...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If he did exist... why doesnt he just release a video of himself condemming the US soilders and trying to rally his men to arms?

I mean, even in iraq theres extreme doubt to his authenticity..
IF he did exist, he would know this..

What stay hidden, hoping your men dont lose faith in a person whom most people dont think exists?
wouldnt it be in your best interests to release a video of you, un obstructed to prove to the doubtful insurgency that you do exist, so that it rallys them to support you?

Its too convenient for the USA for this one man to be able to EVADE caputre at every point and continuously bomb the americans.

especially this far in the ball game.

He clearly does not exist.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Individuals opinions in one case and copy and pasted onto a independant website and dated over a year ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
On CNN they just interviewed his cousin and tried to interview his brother but he wouldn’t speak to them. So now, we know he exists, so you better start back peddling and modifying your theory.

Also, the people in his him town seem to think he exists. Are they part of this world wide conspiracy too?

Oh yeah! CLEARLY.

Christ, there are a lot of people with blinders on around here.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Dronetek]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
On CNN they just interviewed his cousin and tried to interview his brother but he wouldn’t speak to them. So now, we know he exists, so you better start back peddling and modifying your theory.

Also, the people in his him town seem to think he exists. Are they part of this world wide conspiracy too?

Oh yeah! CLEARLY.

Noone said or thinks there never was a person called al-Zarqawi.

What is the subject is that this super mutant limb-regrowing terrorist mastermind that has been atributed with about every terrorist attack in the frigin world over the last 3 or 4 years, doesn't exist in the way that he is being portrayed by the world media and certain goverments.

The Jordanian al-Zarqawi we have a history of is most likely long dead and his name is being used to create this rediculous illusion of an illusive and super human enemy for the US Forces to fight in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by Dronetek

Oh yeah! CLEARLY.

Noone said or thinks there never was a person called al-Zarqawi.

What is the subject is that this super mutant limb-regrowing terrorist mastermind that has been atributed with about every terrorist attack in the frigin world over the last 3 or 4 years, doesn't exist in the way that he is being portrayed by the world media and certain goverments.

The Jordanian al-Zarqawi we have a history of is most likely long dead and his name is being used to create this rediculous illusion of an illusive and super human enemy for the US Forces to fight in Iraq.

1. First of all, what does missing aleg have to do with anything? Osama is out there commanding with a freakin dyalisis machine! I dont think anyone is claiming this man somehow executed the attacks himself, just that hes the commander.

2. It isnt just the US and the world that claims he exits. Osama and Zarawhri have both sent him letters. Why would they do that if he wasnt really there? If Zarqawi dosnt exsist, then who is leading this insurgency who call themselvs Al'qieda in Iraq? You are being very selective in your facts so that you can mold this stupid conpiracy that EVERYONE on the planet must be in on.

3. Why do you keep using adjectives like "super human" and "super mutant" ? I dont think anyone is claiming these guys is some kind of super hero, just the brains behind the operation. You say he is most likly dead, why do you think this? Wouldnt his family be out saying this if it were true?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
so lemme get this straight..
u beleive he exists because they TRIED to interview FAMILY members..

if he indeed was FAKE... why couldnt the US forces blackmail some abugrahib prisoners into ACTING like his family in order not to be tortured..

I also belive once upon a time hte person in the photos EXISTED..

i thnk he was killed a long time ago, and the US forces figured his character would be the best mould for the villan they need.

I couldnt imagine anything the US forces in america wouldnt STOOP to in order to convince the public this guy is real..

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
so now he did exists, but now hes dead.

Your arguments morph more than the power rangers.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Does he Stay in the Series?

Do we Loose him in Episode III?

Do we Bring him Back to Life in Episode V?

And whats up with that Osama Character?

I really Enjoyed him in Episode I - where is he?

: D
CLASSIC!!!!!!!

I often think of it the same way. I also wonder who the hell writes the dialogue for this movie. Especially when OBL goes on camera trying to sound all arabic by using poetry and metaphor etc. FOr instance "we will be the pebble in the shoe of the americans" (no i'm serious!) and also zarqawi is his "prince" in iraq. What Is this? a thousand years ago in old arabia? Probably some CIA nerd thought he was being clever.

I implore everyone here to read george orwell's 1984, and watch out for the character " Emanuel Goldestein".

I'll give you a quick synoposis

"Al Qaeda" is more like , "Al CIAda"

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Captured al-Qa'eda man was FBI spy

By David Rennie in Washington

06/23/03: (The Telegraph. UK)

Link

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

phony Al Qaeda Cell turns out to be Mossad operated, four mossad spies arrested.l

www.timesonline.co.uk...

ONE of al-Qaeda’s most dangerous figures has been revealed as a double agent working for MI5, raising criticism from European governments, which repeatedly called for his arrest.

(and he isn't the first, there was another one, i have to try to find the article in my archives)

Not to mention those two british spies dressed up as arabs shooting at puppet police with explosives in their care, recently captured in albasrah.

[Mod Edit - Trimmed Link]

[edit on 12/11/05 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No, I believe he EXISTED.....

Just because there are muslims on Tv saying nothing to the cameras.. does not say he still EXISTS...

Ceaser Existed once upon a time too, so if i put some romans in front of the TV keeping there mouths shut, by your logic i have a legitimate argument that ceaser still romes the streets..

Zarqawi has more use coming out onto the cameras putting down the myths that he is dead or doesnt exist..
It would drive his insurgency and remove suspicions of his rule.

Being he never shows his face, and u ONLY hear of him when the US needs to bolster its democracy campaign is pretty bloody obvious to me who the real boogey ' Men ' are

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

2. It isnt just the US and the world that claims he exits. Osama and Zarawhri have both sent him letters. Why would they do that if he wasnt really there? If Zarqawi dosnt exsist, then who is leading this insurgency who call themselvs Al'qieda in Iraq? You are being very selective in your facts so that you can mold this stupid conpiracy that EVERYONE on the planet must be in on.

Correction: The US claims to have found letters supposedly intended for AZ.

There are huge problems with these letters the least of which they used the word Israel.

They would NEVER EVER EVER EVER do this.

When refering to the land of Israel they use the term 'occupied Palestine' and when refering to the Israeli governmnet they use the term 'Zionist entity'.

It was clearly a fake that fits exactly what Bush, and his co-conspirators needed to justify continuation of the Iraqi occupation.

There are many websites detailing all of the other inconsistancies, and some are posted in this thread, but you obviously failed to read them all.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

Correction: The US claims to have found letters supposedly intended for AZ.

There are huge problems with these letters the least of which they used the word Israel.

They would NEVER EVER EVER EVER do this.

When refering to the land of Israel they use the term 'occupied Palestine' and when refering to the Israeli governmnet they use the term 'Zionist entity'.

It was clearly a fake that fits exactly what Bush, and his co-conspirators needed to justify continuation of the Iraqi occupation.

There are many websites detailing all of the other inconsistancies, and some are posted in this thread, but you obviously failed to read them all.

How do you know it just wasnt translated as Israel?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

How do you know it just wasnt translated as Isreal?

Israel

The Arabic version was released, and many arabic web sites have stated just this.

I'll look for a link later.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If he did exist... why doesnt he just release a video of himself condemming the US soilders and trying to rally his men to arms?

But he does release videos!...... he just happens to wear a full face balaklava when he does, but we know it's him, it has graphics in the intro which says it's him!

You can't fake 'proof' like that!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Not to mention those two british spies dressed up as arabs shooting at puppet police with explosives in their care, recently captured in albasrah.

[Mod Edit - Trimmed Link]

[edit on 12/11/05 by JAK]

Thats hearsay and you know it.
Also "puppet police" , yes that shows the level of respect a representative of the law gets nowadays.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
"Syrian Sister' is just trying his/her hardest to discredit and make the west look bad.
I would have to assume she/he is Syrian, so perhaps we could start throwing some proven facts about Syrias state sponsored terrorism around eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
"Syrian Sister' is just trying his/her hardest to discredit and make the west look bad.
I would have to assume she/he is Syrian, so perhaps we could start throwing some proven facts about Syrias state sponsored terrorism around eh?

It looks as though you can't argue with me based on intelligent debate so you are reduced to personal attacks.

I really pitty you.

And Like i said my Posts have nothing to do with the "west" most of the west apposed your war on iraq.

My posts have to do with being against the US regime and it's imperialist terrorist foreign policy.

And i would like to see you throw around some "proven facts that syria sponsers terrorism" but you can't because such "proven facts" do not exist.

Thats hearsay and you know it.
Also "puppet police" , yes that shows the level of respect a representative of the law gets nowadays.

That's not hear say, that what your own puppet police said on camera. Puppet police which have no reason to lie about this because they actually gain privellages through the US and british occupation.

And as for respecting "representitives of the law", do you expect the french to respect the vicci french government and it's security aparatus? If that is, you know what vicci french means.

It isnt just the US and the world that claims he exits.

WELL the Iraqi resistance and the iraqi people say he doesn't exists, and according to the us zArqawi is supposed to be wokring with these people.

We're going to need more proof that Emanuel Goldesteins "letters" that you got your hands on god knows how.

If you somehow could trace the letters, one wonders why you can't trace the people.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Summing up the evidence cited so far in this thread for Al-Zarqawi being the super-being mastermind behind the global Islamic extremism and terror which is plaguing the world:

1. Photographs of an Arabic man.

2. Jordanians shouting the name of Al-Zarqawi in the streets.

3. A website laying out Al-Zarqawi's history which cites as its sources:
-----a) An article from observer.guardian.co.uk which actually refutes the al-Zarqawi mastermind claims.
-----b) An article on the Jordanian Embassy in the US website, which is a reprint of a Jordan Times article from 2002. The article is about two men being arrested as suspects in connection with the murder of a US diplomat. The connection to Zarqawi is that a "government spokesman said investigators believed that the mastermind of the terrorist operation was...Zarqawi".

4. A wikipedia (
come on guys!) article on Zarqawi. The article also makes mention of the the "Zarqawi Mastermind myth".

5. CNN interviewed his cousin and tried to interview his brother. No link to the interview provided.

6. A mysterious letter "found" by US intelligence addressed to Zarqawi and containing numerous silly inconsistencies.

7. Mention of videos of a man wearing a full-face balaclava.

Gee...all this certainly has me convinced.

[edit on 2005-11-13 by wecomeinpeace]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join