It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi the Superterrorist - Who Can Prove He Really Exists?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
He is credited with masterminding everything from the Iraqi insurgency to the Nick Berg beheading. Some say he even held the blade himself. His deeds range from bombings in Jordan to expelling the Soviets from Afghanistan, from funding Indonesian suicide bombers to sending the 19 hijackers on their fateful way. He is a master of disguise. He surfaces in several different nations within the span of mere weeks...yet no one ever sees him. All of the intelligence forces of all the Western nations in cooperation with the Justice League can't seem to find him. Only after he is gone does any trace of him ever appear. Once, there was a horde of military helicopters closing in on him in a deadly pursuit, but he managed to make a daring and brilliant escape...despite missing half a leg, he slipped through our grasp. He has died many times and yet each time, seemingly invincible, he returns to life...or perhaps...to undeath.

He is a shadow in the dark. A hidden demon of Islamic retribution. An ethereal phantom of terrifying terrorism terror! The very Darth Vader to Osama's Empire!

But who among us can prove that Abu Musab al Zarqawi, Islamic Super-Being, really exists...?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Whats he like Bigfoot we need a piece of the body to prove he exists?You got a picture right there of him thats some good proof that the guys exists.

Isnt the real question can anyone prove Abu Musab al Zarqawi is a terrorist mastermind?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bigfoot, eh? Interesting comparison. I believe there's actually pictures of bigfoot too...and video even.

In other news, CNN recently obtained this picture of Zarqawi and his new boy-band, "Al-Sync", practicing their dance moves.

Jeez, guys! Get in sync will ya?!

*sigh* It's depressing these days how everything is so fake, plastic and fabricated...even music.

[edit on 2005-11-11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

as posted by wecomeinpeace
Al-Zarqawi the Superterrorist - Who Can Prove He Really Exists?

Hey hotshot, can you prove that Zarqawi, the Superterrorist does not exist? Let me know, cause when you do get around to doing so, then I will get around to proving he does.

seekerof

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Awww, come on Seekerof. You've usually got a thousand links up your sleeve. Is that the best you can do, ask me to prove a negative?

Can you prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist? What about the Wicked Witch of the West? Hey wait, I got a pic of her too...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

But who among us can prove that Abu Musab al Zarqawi, Islamic Super-Being, really exists...?

well I for one cannot. Excellent question though wecomeinpeace

I've never even seen him on video.

Could be the face of a dead man, who really knows that it is indeed not ?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Can you prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist? What about the Wicked Witch of the West? Hey wait, I got a pic of her too...

you're killin me!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Awww, come on Seekerof. You've usually got a thousand links up your sleeve. Is that the best you can do, ask me to prove a negative?

As I mentioned: when you adequately get around to proving that Zarqawi does not exist, then those thousand links normally up my sleeve will be laid before you for analysis.

Till then, what you ask is merely a game of semantics.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No, a game of semantics would be figuring out what "proving a negative" means.

Zarqawi...Zarqawi...where for art thou, Zarqawi?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Zarqawi...Zarqawi...where for art thou, Zarqawi?

You might want to start by asking the Jordanians in Amman, or Palestinians guests that were attending that marriage that was blown to hell if they know where Zarqawi is or if they feel he is a ghost from make-believe, wecomeinpeace.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

You might want to start by asking the Jordanians in Amman, or Palestinians guests that were attending that marriage that was blown to hell if they know where Zarqawi is or if they feel he is a ghost from make-believe, wecomeinpeace.

seekerof

Did someone actually see him ?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Using google's image search I didn't come up with many pictures for Al-Zarqawi.

Bin Laden on the other hand...

Just an observation.

[edit on 11/11/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Umbrax, thats probably because he was born 6 years ago..

Out of desperation.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well now that the entire nation of Jordan is up in arms and calling for the phantom's blood, it would be reasonable to expect some evidence that he or indeed the al-Qaeda did it, or that he even exists, no? It must be pretty damning evidence for them to be so sure.

Zarqawi...I never knew ye...

[edit on 2005-11-11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Highly unlikely, ImJaded, but if Zarqawi is a ghost from make-believe then why would ordinary Arab Muslims being chanting or citing his name?
Jordanians take to streets shouting death to al-Zarqawi

Furious Jordanians take to streets

From the capital, Amman, to the northeastern industrial town of Zarqa, the birthplace of al-Zarqawi, thousands of Jordanians vented their fury for the second straight day and called for the terror group leader’s death.

Umbrax, I exist, but there is only one picture of me on the internet.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The name exists. The mug shot exists.

Is that enough?

Snow White:

I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well this person must have some blood line, some educational history, ect. That should help a little bit with this subject.

I also found this looking around on the web.

www.news24.com...

Still, even as al-Zarqawi threatens more chaos - in recordings and internet messages - many Iraqis believe the Jordanian militant does not even exist and is merely a phantom created by the Americans to sow unrest in the country.

That should lead us to at least investigate.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well now that the entire nation of Jordan is up in arms and calling for the phantom's blood, it would be reasonable to expect some evidence that he or indeed the al-Qaeda did it, or that he even exists, no?

How do we know that the hotels in Jordan were actually blown up? It could all be a plot to trick us. Have you seen it first hand? How do we know that the state of Jordan actually exist? It all comes back to the point that eventually you have to take someone's word that this guy, nation, situation exists. Someone blew up those hotels, Does it really matter what his name is? This is all pointless speculation. "Sure the fox raided the hen-house. We can see the dead chickens spread out over the ground, but does this fox really exist?"

If you want to claim that President Bush is personally carrying out these explosions, or paying someone to do them, then please come right out and say this. Don't pansy-foot around the issue. To answer your unsaid question, I don't believe that the Bush administration is conducting these bombings. It would serve no purpose, or at least he should stop the attacks in Iraq to keep himself from looking stupid. I mean if you're faking the whole insurgency thing it should be done in a way that looks favorable to you.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
It all comes back to the point that eventually you have to take someone's word that this guy, nation, situation exists.

That's just the point. In light of all the inconsistencies surrounding the events of 9-11, 7/7, the fabricated WMD intelligence, Northwoods documents, Bin Laden being a CIA asset, the CIA visiting him in Dubai, and on and on it goes...the "word" of TPTB isn't enough any more. This Zarqawi dude has been credited with near superhuman abilities. He masterminds everything, pops up everywhere, and yet this Orwellian Emmanuelle Goldstein is never caught.

Any time an event occurs, this is how the pattern goes:

Almost immediately in the wake of a terrorist event or warning, the media announces they suspect this mysterious individual Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi is behind it, invariably without supporting evidence and prior to the conduct of an investigation by the relevant police and intelligence authorities.

In some cases, upon the immediate occurrence of the terrorist event, there is an initial report which mentions Al-Zarqawi as the mastermind. The report will often say: yes we think he did it, but it is not yet confirmed and there is some doubt on the identity of those behind the attack. One or two days later, CNN may come up with a definitive statement, quoting official, but often anonymous police, military and/or intelligence sources.

Often the CNN report is based on information published on an Islamic website or a mysteeeeerious Video or Audio tape. The authenticity of the website and/or the tapes is never the object of discussion or detailed investigation.

So is the Jordanian bombing any different?

If you want to claim that President Bush is personally carrying out these explosions, or paying someone to do them, then please come right out and say this.

Did I mention Bush? He's a puppet anyway.
I have no idea who's behind these attacks, the latest round of which killed high-ranking Palestinian officials, but the simple fact is TPTB can't be trusted that they're telling the truth anymore. So who do you think it was?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is a question.

Why isn't Al-Zarqawi on the FBI's 10 most wanted list?

www.fbi.gov...

Bin Laden is there.

The reward for the arrest of Bin Laden is $25 million, the same as Al-Zarqawi.

What is the criteria to be on the FBI's top ten list?
I would think since the rewards are the same they would probably be both on the list. On that list the second highest reward is $5 million.

Why isn't Al-Zarqawi on there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join