It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not Rambo's!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Several towns in the suburbs of Paris and elsewhere are organizing themselves to restore order after France's worst violence in over 30 years.

The key to their success is gentle persuasion and a watchful eye. "We are not Rambos!" Manuel Aeschliman, the mayor of this town northwest of Paris, reminds a dozen volunteers as they set off for their rounds. "No intervention: If you see something, call it in."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....What a Joke! Maybe these sissies who are patrolling these towns should watch more Rambo movies if they want to survive the next five years.

I wonder if the wives and kids of these burned out towns feel safer with a group of pansies like this patrolling the streets? Personally, I would prefer armed men on the streets with orders to shoot-to-kill any Punk who violates curfew or is armed with any kind of weapon....thats how you restore order. If the French culture wants to survive, they should embrace our American icon (Rambo) , not ridicule him.

Anyhow, here is the wimpy link.....if the French men are not capable of violence to combat evil people in the midst, than maybe its time to put their wives in a Burka and pull out their prayer rugs to face Mecca.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 043030p://333 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Are you planning a trip to Paris in the near future? If not why bother with this venomous thread? In other words, WHY SHOULD IT MATTER SO MUCH TO YOU?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
venomous???

No its not Venomous and I just hope French Men start acting like Men again and not patrolling the streets saying "we're not Rambo's"

What you need is a**kickers on the streets to strike fear in the punks that are rioting.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
venomous???

No its not Venomous and I just hope French Men start acting like Men again and not patrolling the streets saying "we're not Rambo's"

What you need is a**kickers on the streets to strike fear in the punks that are rioting.

Maximu§

Again I ask, why does it matter to YOU? Does this affect you in ANY way? You're half a planet away.

BTW, what constitutes being a man? Kicking someones ass? I outgrew that mentality over 10 years ago and I feel more like a man now than I was then. Do I agree with the rioters? NO! Do I agree with how the French government has handled this? NO! But considering picking up a firearm and blowing someone away that's not the definition of Manhood to me. It's actually childish and weak, unless you actually have to defend yourself.

Please don't throw out the occasional violence to people that has happened there to justify wholesale retribution. I gave that up over 10 years ago as well. Cars can be replaced.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

, unless you actually have to defend yourself.

Thats my whole point!!!!!

These Girlie-Men can't defend themselves anymore!! Their a nation of Ninnies!!

Their towns are on fire, their cars are getting burned and mobs are rioting on the streets and they go out on the Pansey-patrols saying "we're not Rambo's"

They need to ACT like Rambo's if they want to survive.....see what Im talking about here??

Max

[edit on 053030p://333 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No Max I don't get it either, been a man doesn't have to be with more violence if this happen in the US it will be left to authorities to deal with it.

Will that make American men look girly? I don't think so is our jobs to defend our property but not losing our lives for something that can be replace.

At least they are doing something like patrolling the street and yes they are not Rambo and they do not carry weapons all over their bodies and sew their wounds with rustic needles like Rambo does in his movies.

Rambo is a Movie character nothing more, real man are more civilized.

Do you wear heavy weapons and walk half naked? like Rambo? do you actually look like Rambo? I am interested hum . . .

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thats my whole point!!!!!

These Girlie-Men can't defend themselves anymore!! Their a nation of Ninnies!!

Their towns are on fire, their cars are getting burned and mobs are rioting on the streets and they go out on the Pansey-patrols saying "we're not Rambo's"

They need to ACT like Rambo's if they want to survive.....see what Im talking about here??

Max

Please.

"Despite the worst destruction since the riots started, a police spokesman called for a sense of proportion: "It's 211 districts out of 36,000, so France is not burning."

news.yahoo.com...

It's being blown out of proportion for a reason. Can you guess it?

Ninnies? Girlie-men?

Here's one of your French "girlie-men:

Personally I would have called on them on day 2 once it was appearent that the cops couldn't handle it BUT I live on this side of the world and will defer to Chirac as he's there and REALLY knows what's going on, not just listening to reports in the media.

Yeah, I see what you're talking about, false bravado imo. Rambo sucked btw, First Blood was Ok but the rest was rediculous propaganda. Sorry you swallowed that crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Marg...Marg...Marg.

Im no Rambo, but I will protect my property and my neighborhood when the police can't.

I was there in the LA riots when the LAPD ran away and I never forgot that. I learned that I am responsible for protecting my family, home and cars when the cops run away.

Course, I don't expect you to agree with me, but good men have to be violent in the face of violence. I just hope the French caucasion men start acting like men again....before its too late.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well Max, I agree that we have the right to bear arms at least but not in California after the San Francisco ruling yesterday, BTW what a shame.

We also have the right to defend our property but the riots in France has gotten out of control and getting in the way is just to ensure been kill.

That doesn't made them girly or cowards actually is preservation.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Intrepid, I was a US Army soldier for 4 years......so Im not impressed with the picture of that French soldier who probably molested half those kids standing at that fence.

you'll have to do better than that.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Marg...Marg...Marg.

Im no Rambo, but I will protect my property and my neighborhood when the police can't.

I was there in the LA riots when the LAPD ran away and I never forgot that. I learned that I am responsible for protecting my family, home and cars when the cops run away.

Course, I don't expect you to agree with me, but good men have to be violent in the face of violence. I just hope the French caucasion men start acting like men again....before its too late.

Maximu§

How many Black French people? How many Chinese French people? How many Muslim French people?

Your concern is for the caucasion (sic) French people?

Thanks for showing your true colours. You'll note I used the British spelling of "colors", I'm feeling a little dirty right now, living on this continent.

Yes, I saw your last response to me as I was writing this.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well Max, I agree that we have the right to bear arms at least but not in California after the San Francisco ruling yesterday, BTW what a shame.

Yeah, I heard about that. I think a Federal Judge will overturn this whacko ruling. I do think its cowardence to let your neighborhood burn.....and maybe these guys better reach down, grab a pair and start protecting their property, cars and their COUNTRY!!!

The only thing Muslims respect is strength.....show weakness and they will keep attacking you and yours. I know I sound like a barbarian to you, but I grew up in downtown LA (6th and Union), where I fought on the way to school and fought on the way home. I know the streets and If you lose control of the streets...you lose control of your society.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Let's pay a passage for Max, and have him fight in the ring against the first female French soldier we can find. See if he'll last more than 5 minutes...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Do you wear heavy weapons and walk half naked?

Have you been peeking Marg?

While I completly support a persons right to protect his family, and yes, even his property however he sees fit, I dont think another roving gang of untrained people shooting at everyone darker than them is the answer.

They should arm themselves and stay home with their families.

By the way LA

Where was this rightious indignation when the New Orleans PD was beating and disarming an 80 year old woman who were just trying to do exactly that?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I just hope the French caucasion men start acting like men again....before its too late.

Maximu§

- Well I guess no-one can say you weren't clear about where you are coming from.

I think that is a disgraceful comment Max.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Have you been peeking Marg?

Hey I tried but could no
I don't think max is racist he just make the wrong comment. I forgive him.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What is next then, if the law-abiding French do NOT stand against the violence?

When the Louve and Rodin are burned down in protest of their anti-islam art? When the Eiffel Tower is bombed for its phallic symbolism as an afront to islam?
When the Arc de Triumph is blown up because the victorious Americans once marched beneath?

Max is right...they are no Rambo's. Rambo would have seen the vile acts as an attack on civilization, and kicked bad guy ass to bring sanity back to the neighborhoods.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Army
What is next then, if the law-abiding French do NOT stand against the violence?

You misunderstand me. I have no problem with them protecting themselves and their property. NONE.

But like in NO another roving armed gang is not the answer. If it was me I would be more worried about protecting my family than the Effiel Tower.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I listened to the Michael Savage show tonight and a young French man who was studying in Japan called the show.

He said "you can't fight violence with violence, because you will only make it worse".....and that mentality is the whole problem with whats going on in France.

Maximu§

[edit on 113030p://333 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Intrepid, I was a US Army soldier for 4 years......so Im not impressed with the picture of that French soldier who probably molested half those kids standing at that fence.

you'll have to do better than that.

Maximu§

Now sir i come from the Old School if you know what i mean, And i wouldn't personally accuse a man of something if i wasn't willing to say it to his face, for that matter I wouldn't say something about someone to others if I hadn't already said it to his face!

Now i don't live in a Great neighborhood,But I've been known to get quite physical with people who either P*ss in my building, stand too close to my car, make too much noise in the middle of the night, or just try and stand on the corner and sell things i don't think they should, especially after they given me the wrong look.

I'm all for the fact the people should be doing something to protect their property and their families, but i know better than to judge and entire country or race , especially before knowing the whole story! During the LA riots were there people "Patrolling" the streets"? I doubt it! its easy to judge something and judge an entire people just cause you feel like it!

So laugh it up, Laugh at a whole nation just because you wnat to believe whatever the hell you wnat to , Judge eveyr man,woman or child in the country becasue you don't personally understand why they are doing what they are.

Or you could honestly feel some sadness for those who have lost their businesses and property to this madness. Stop laughing and insulting the people who are living through it right now.

This is the most disrepectful post i have ever read, I never judge people on what they think or feel about the world , because that is your god given right as an american, but to laugh at it, to snuggle up to the idea that people are in pain like you would a blanket on a winters night is appalling.

maybe if people stopped pointing and laughing at others problems they would have enough sense to help their neighbors.

Being an american is about being proud of where your from and your accomplishments and not being cynical and enjoying the failings of others.

if you wish to discuss this furthur U2U me, personally i've read your other post and am suprised that you would post a thread like this

Deny Hate

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join