It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like you guys just lost Indias support.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
so what do you guys thinka bout Iranian girls? you can get alot of them and i know thomas is drooling by now j/k LOL

They look good to me.
What do you mean though that you can get alot of them? You mean like Russian girls? Can they be Fed Ex-ed?

NR

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
They are not Bad, not bad at all, actually they are really good looking, anyway, Dude , i don't there's gonna be any war, between you and me, so never fear, this is not going to be any walk in the park, iran, isn't Iraq..... I think the Govt, under this admin, has lost their heads, for far too long... A war in Iran will send up things sky high, Hey BTW lol, may I should order a long position on Brent Crude options, and Gold? What you thinki? And may some Swiss annuities? The swiss annuities work good last year

yeah most of iranian girls are indeed beautiful, i also dont think there is gonna be a war but if there is which is hard to believe than you wont believe how many people are going to die from both sides. Hehe and those options sound good to me although i would fo for swiss annuites over brent crude brother.

NR

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by NR
so what do you guys thinka bout Iranian girls? you can get alot of them and i know thomas is drooling by now j/k LOL

They look good to me.
What do you mean though that you can get alot of them? You mean like Russian girls? Can they be Fed Ex-ed?

i meant that you can get alot of them in iran which all of em have the beauty that makes you want to get more or marry more
The closest place to get near iranian girls would definatley be California and NY but not as much as cali.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Cool, I'm right next door in AZ, so I could just pop right over there and grab one or two, then I would just have to convince my girlfriend to let me keep them.....

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
i also dont think there is gonna be a war but if there is which is hard to believe than you wont believe how many people are going to die from both sides. Hehe

Are you actually laughing about people dying on both sides?

Do you chuckle often about people from your own country dying?

Is that why you're in america, to save your own butt when the @#$% hits the fan?

[edit on 11/8/05 by redmage]

NR

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You have added redmage to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
You have added redmage to your Ignore List.

That's right, plug your ears screaming "LA LA LA LA" when someone confronts you with valid questions.

NR

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Cool, I'm right next door in AZ, so I could just pop right over there and grab one or two, then I would just have to convince my girlfriend to let me keep them.....

thats cool
me and you can both sometime go there and i can definelty hook you up with alot of girls
but i cant can iny our g.f's way so mabey sometime in the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why would you want a woman that won't uncover herself so you can brag about her to your friends, or even have a drink at a bar?

You can keep the Iranian chicks, thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sounds like a plan.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Why would you want a woman that won't uncover herself so you can brag about her to your friends, or even have a drink at a bar?

You can keep the Iranian chicks, thank you.

There's no religious police here in America, ever seen what happens when formerly oppressed girls find freedom? They uncover.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Which is War On Terrorism » Looks like you guys just lost Indias support.

Not ATS members at Match.com...

Please confine the discussion to the topic at hand.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Off topic post.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh yeah, India. I wasn't aware we ever had their support to begin with.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
NR

You have extremely small hands for a person your build, small hands usually means you have a very very small ...

If you live in USA you must so be on a FBI "of interest" list for all your rantings in the public domain.

edit. i see your picture is gone now

[edit on 8-11-2005 by NumberCruncher]

NR

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
NR

You have extremely small hands for a person your build, small hands usually means you have a very very small ...

If you live in USA you must so be on a FBI "of interest" list for all your rantings in the public domain.

you may think i have small hands but believe it or not i'm sure if there was a fight between you and me you would be knocked out cold and i'm not joking and as for ur comment saying ''very very small'' what does that mean? are you a homosexuall do you even know?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Sorry NR, I must be in the wrong thread.

I thought all the how to "hit it" with iranian chicks threads were on bts not ats.

Geez, a little uptight are we? This thread has been off topic for a while. Partly on topic, I think I would rather "hit it" with an Iranian chick than bomb them. I hope there is no military action against Iran, there's been more than enough war to go around.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
NR

I'm a bodybuilder and I wasn't aware somebody's build had any bearing on their hand size. I guess NR needs more work on the "hand press machine"? So....how bout those Indians?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hoo-kay, people; this is way off track and I se no way it'll get straightened out.

Locked. Closed. Out of reach.

Go to your corners.

Stop it.

Try, really hard, to play nicely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join