It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like you guys just lost Indias support.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
NR

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
India has now said if there is a UNSC vote against Iran they will vetoe it and will vote against any resolution against us, I dont know what to say but that were still winning and finnaly we'll be finishing our 4th nuclear power plant and the 20th will come sometime around years to come. Very good news indeed....

‘In dia opposes referring Iran to Security Council’

Natwar favours revision of India's vote on Iran nuclear program

[edit on 7-11-2005 by NR]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes it is very good news that your starting WWIII goood for you

NR

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Yes it is very good news that your starting WWIII goood for you

know your history buddy, there will be no world war go back playing with your little toys

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
But how can you justify a goverment which openly wants war is persueing nuclear arms and wants death to the west as well as numeors human rights violations

and PS- who cares bout history what iam saying now matters

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Know your history; there will be no world war?

Really?

Help a brother out; explain this, please.

NR

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

But how can you justify a goverment which openly wants war is persueing nuclear arms and wants death to the west as well as numeors human rights violations

ok, do you have any proof that we want nuclear weapons or are making them? if so please show me a source. We did not say death to the west we said death to the zionist regime....

Really?

how can there be a world war if theres a conflict by just 2 countrys? i really dont get that LOL....

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah I think it's entirely possible that there will be war, even if it's obviously a dumb idea. Governments do stupid things all the time. Governments led by people with absolute faith in their own ideologies tend to do them more often.

And I'd say that that applies to the leadership of both Iran and the US at this particular moment. Both are eagerly careening towards a war that both will find cause to regret. The US because they want to "redraw the map of the Mideast" (convienienly leaving all that oil in friendly hands, at least in theory) and reinforce the US's position of "global dominance", Iran because they are convinced they are doing God's will on Earth.

how can there be a world war if theres a conflict by just 2 countrys? i really dont get that LOL....

It's all a matter of how seriously China takes its desire for Iranian oil.

It's entirely possible the Chinese could offer direct assistance to Iran, or barring that, create a situation elsewhere in the world (maybe a blockade of Taiwan) to draw US forces away from Iran. It's also entirely possible that the conflict could expand unexpectedly, with other powers around the planet seeing it as a time to take actions they otherwise might not. The simple scenarios of the Cold War might no longer be applicable, but global warfare is still a real possibility.

[edit on 11/7/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok how about,this the former president of Iran openly admits they were lieing about there nuclear programme its pretty ovious why would would a nation hide a nuclear programme for 18 years

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

ok, do you have any proof that we want nuclear weapons or are making them? if so please show me a source. We did not say death to the west we said death to the zionist regime....

Really?

You want proof? I could be wrong, but didnt someone in the Iranian government recently admit to the plan of sharing nuclear technology with terrorists?

Why would such an oil rich country want to use such a dangerous form of energy? You must admit, it dosnt make much sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Despite protests by the Left parties, India had supported the US and the EU on the Iran nuclear energy issue at the September meeting of the IAEA in Vienna. The government had defended its stand saying it helped avoid referring the issue to the UNSC.

Sounds like this guys is India's version of a Left-wing loud mouth. If and when the next World War occurs, we will all lose. There will be no victor if there is nothing left to enjoy.

We stil have alot of support for our stance against Iran...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
NR, it doesn't have to include every nation as a combatant. Even though the war, if it should occur, would involve more than two countries, if it goes nuclear, it will effect more than just the combatants.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I agree Iran are like 3rd ..4th i dunno but around that of the biggest oil producer in the world and greatly exeds its production limit to its consumtion rate so why do they need nuclear power and if they since they have nuclear power why do they need to inrich uranuim when they dont need to at all

NR

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You want proof? I could be wrong, but didnt someone in the Iranian government recently admit to the plan of sharing nuclear technology with terrorists?

Why would such an oil rich country want to use such a dangerous form of energy? You must admit, it dosnt make much sense.

thats not proof thats either your opnion or your making up **** again, we said islamic countrys that were good with like U.A.E.

Sounds like this guys is India's version of a Left-wing loud mouth. If and when the next World War occurs, we will all lose. There will be no victor if there is nothing left to enjoy.

We stil have alot of support for our stance against Iran...

i'm sorry read the news again mabey you have bad eye visieon, India will back us up on nov.24th on any resolution or UNSC because the meeting it had with China and Russia.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Look man Iran calls the USA warmongers when they in fact are the "Warmongers" dont belive then heres a few examples

iran has increased its reserch into ICBM's rockets and the like
Iran has made numers threts to isreal
has increased inriching uranuim not takin heed from the internation community

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
India does not have a UN veto, so how could they veto anything?

I agree Iran are like 3rd ..4th i dunno but around that of the biggest oil producer in the world and greatly exeds its production limit to its consumtion rate so why do they need nuclear power and if they since they have nuclear power why do they need to inrich uranuim when they dont need to at all

Iran, and all other OPEC nations would love to have nuclear power plants because OPEC quotas are for oil production, not export.

Every drop of locally consumed oil that can be replaced by other means puts more money in the hands of the STATE.

Besides the fact that nuclear power is cheaper than oil now, and the price difference will only grow as the demand for oil increases.

As for domestic fuel production why would they leave themselves at the mercy of outsiders for energy supplies?

And, as the Iranians have already said, they would gladly sell other countries nuclear fuel for one quarter the price they are expected to pay...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
India has now said if there is a UNSC vote against Iran they will vetoe it and will vote against any resolution against us, I dont know what to say but that were still winning and finnaly we'll be finishing our 4th nuclear power plant and the 20th will come sometime around years to come. Very good news indeed....

‘In dia opposes referring Iran to Security Council’

[edit on 7-11-2005 by NR]

NR,

I dont mind reading about the information in your threads, its all good to be patriotic but you gotta stop the baiting and "my dad can beat your dad" attidude.

Its just asking for those that like to flex their muscles to come in here and simply start flaming you.
Can you keep out comments like "we're the best", "we can do this and that easily" etc.

Much appreciated, sorry for being off-topic btw.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
India does not have a UN veto, so how could they veto anything?

Iran, and all other OPEC nations would love to have nuclear power plants because OPEC quotas are for oil production, not export.

Every drop of locally consumed oil that can be replaced by other means puts more money in the hands of the STATE.

Besides the fact that nuclear power is cheaper than oil now, and the price difference will only grow as the demand for oil increases.

As for domestic fuel production why would they leave themselves at the mercy of outsiders for energy supplies?

And, as the Iranians have already said, they would gladly sell other countries nuclear fuel for one quarter the price they are expected to pay...

Ok, but why do they need enriched uranium?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Exactly the evidence is waying up against Iran and its nuclear programme Iran need to wake up and relize there screwing the world

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Ok, but why do they need enriched uranium?

As fuel for the reactors.

Without enriched uranium the reactors are useless.

Both Nuclear weapons and Nuclear power plants use enriched Uranium, but for weapons it needs to be more than 90% pure U235 while reactor fuel is typically around 30% pure U235.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shire19
NR,

I dont mind reading about the information in your threads, its all good to be patriotic but you gotta stop the baiting and "my dad can beat your dad" attidude.

Its just asking for those that like to flex their muscles to come in here and simply start flaming you.
Can you keep out comments like "we're the best", "we can do this and that easily" etc

Much appreciated, sorry for being off-topic btw.

finally

thanks for this post. it has rekindled a slice of my faith in the ATS community as a whole. three cheers for diplomacy mixed with common sense lol

but lets not forget; NR may be doing this but he isnt the only one and this BS certainly isnt unique to his point of view. there are even more idiots on this site with confrontational pro US views, posts, and even avatars (scroll up this page for a good example of this).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join