It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Research Study.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here it is:

AOCCDRNIG TO A RSECEARH AT CMABRIGDW UINERVTISY, IT DEOSNT MTTAER IN WAHT OREDR THE LTTEERS IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPRMOTNAT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRIST AND LSAT LTTEER BE AT THE RGHIT PCLAE, THE RSET CAN BE A TOTAL MSES AND YOU CAN SITLL RAED IT WOUTHIT PORBELM, TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE, FCUKNIG AMZANIG, HUH?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
hehe, This was posted yesterday

Inretestnig suftf!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sweet!

That is very cool

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How did I miss it?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Here it is:

AOCCDRNIG TO A RSECEARH AT CMABRIGDW UINERVTISY, IT DEOSNT MTTAER IN WAHT OREDR THE LTTEERS IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPRMOTNAT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRIST AND LSAT LTTEER BE AT THE RGHIT PCLAE, THE RSET CAN BE A TOTAL MSES AND YOU CAN SITLL RAED IT WOUTHIT PORBELM, TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE, FCUKNIG AMZANIG, HUH?

God damn, that is true!!!

Even i, who doesnt read, speak or write english as his native language.. had no problems reading that..

And that is kinda weird..

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yes, yes I know, it's been posted yesterday (though seems to be a little different)....

*Goes off and whacks himself over the head with a large trout*

*whack! whack!*

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
LOL, I was posting the link so you could see that even if you searched you all had different spellings. You probably couldn't find it if you didn't know where to look.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh...hehe....

*puts down the trout and goes to take a shower....*

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
oh wow. I didnt even notice that the letters were mixed up until I read FULCRUM's reply...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
THAT IS THE MSOT AMZINAG TIHG EEVR! I'm seriously impressed. That is some hypercool #. Probably invented in the early days by the real loki.....*nodnod*

top topics

join