It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't you see this coming!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
LOOL and in that fence we'll have some 1on1 matches mullahs against the zionist governemt. Mullahs are big fans of star wars so people would be seeing light sabers

[edit on 4-11-2005 by NR]

absolutely, and there would be no civilian casualties. furthermore, any soldier from either side who does not want to die for his country's beliefs would be allowed to surrender to a UN referee, and given asylum in the country of his choice. this would insure that only true believers were killing each other.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by snafu7700]

NR

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
too bad something like this would of never happen
they could of actually make big money of this
i'm guessing we'll be having nukes by the next 5 years.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

Originally posted by C0le

Originally posted by xmotex
2) many more years away from having enough to constitute a real threat - Israel already has hundreds, the US has thousands.

To Constitute a real threat, one needs to have many Nuclear weapons?

The U.S and Isreal may have many, However, The only one that constitutes a threat is the one that gets dropped. Everything else is simply insurance.

and how will it get dropped? hmm let me see we we dont have any bombers, or nuclear capable subs. Oh wait i got it lets do it through a kite or Shahab, but i thought it already had chemical and biological weapons inside?.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by NR]

Try lauching one!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
It would be cool if we could gather a couple hundred thousand people in New York and London to burn Iranian flags and chant "death to Iran!!!" But for some reason I don't see it happening.

Yeah seriously.

Could you imagine times square filled with rabid Americans chanting "DEATH TO IRAN, DEATH TO ALLAH!" over and over, while burning Iranian flags.

I'd love to see the people who defend Irans actions try to blast us for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
however I believe my point about Iran and the reactionary way it acts towards the west and Israel is part of the whole 'War on terror' scenario. Iraq has calmed down somewhat in international matters, so where is the next hot spot building = Iran. I'm just saying that i see it coming sooner rather than later with the kind of public display of hate shown in these crazy demos. I'm not in government but it offends me and worries me that ordinary people seem to want to 'have a go' at my country and may be actively doing so.

news.bbc.co.uk...

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Two stories that point the finger of terror/ist activity from Iran both very worrying.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How about we stick Bush, Sharon, Blair, and the President of Iran in a steel cage surrounded by barbed wire or in a New York street fight? Last Man Standing wins the bout and the right to brag about it. For the referee, don't bring in the U.N., pick ME!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NR

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
How about we stick Bush, Sharon, Blair, and the President of Iran in a steel cage surrounded by barbed wire or in a New York street fight? Last Man Standing wins the bout and the right to brag about it. For the referee, don't bring in the U.N., pick ME!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that wouldnt be fair because Bush and blair would most likely team up against Ahmedinjad while sharon hides and waits for bushs support as usuall. We put khomieni and rafsanji in and it would be 3v3 all out desert brawl match

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
your answering my question again smarty
, Shahab already has good enough warhead to make it dangerous so no need for nukes. I dont waste my time on people who dont use their brain. Now you can make comfort and start talkin to yourself again with all your propoganda BS and when we do get nukes and dont use them i know you'll start being a suck up to me and get banned for all that crapp you posted.

SPeaking of using your brain
A CBW type warhead would have a tiny fraction of the power of even a small baseline 20kt nuke, on your Shahabs.

You would need to fire dozens of Shahabs to even approach the effect a small nuke. Not to mention as well CBW weapons effectiveness depends on mnay factors such as heat, humidity, wind etc. A nuke doesn't.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
that wouldnt be fair because Bush and blair would most likely team up against Ahmedinjad while sharon hides and waits for bushs support as usuall. We put khomieni and rafsanji in and it would be 3v3 all out desert brawl match

LMAO. you mean Sharon would dispatch Ahmedinjad in about 30 seconds. You forget my friend that Sharon is one of Israel's most famous commandos and has seen plenty of action against the Arabs, seems he's still standing whereas his adversaries aren't

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Given Israels military record I would much rather see both sides in the fight having nukes, it stops one side doing anything silly. Remember the lessons of the cold war.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

Why hate Americans? It is the American leaders they should be hating. I didn't do anything. Why hate Iran? The Iranians didn't do anything, it's the leaders that are doing it all.

EXCELLENT point godservant ... Would U agree your line of thinking could also apply to say, how all the caucasian people in the mall look at my mother (who is a Muslim and wears hijab) like she is a terrorist herself, when in actual fact she is one of the kindest, most intelligent and caring women you could ever meet. But guess who gets scared if she looks back at them as they do her ?

Jokes aside, if someone could explain to me, why in the year 2005 some of us STILL can generalize and sterotype like this against one another ?
It truly is disheartening

my bad, the topic ... as I recall it, well how I saw it, was the US gov't were the first to point the finger at Iran to accuse them of wanting to build nukes.
Which always makes me laugh because they have them don't they ?

BS aside, if it's good enough for YOU, it's good enough for me

[edit on 5-11-2005 by ImJaded: spelling]

[edit on 5-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i like to see u.s dismarm its nukes.but that just a dream of mine lol.iran is just not happy with present day confines of u.n.but hey who is most of them just rant about stuff just to look good with meanless ideas.while the real issues of peace, poverty and world harmony get tossed out the u.n windows.good job children.....

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Originally posted by godservant

Why hate Americans? It is the American leaders they should be hating. I didn't do anything. Why hate Iran? The Iranians didn't do anything, it's the leaders that are doing it all.

EXCELLENT point godservant ... Would U agree your line of thinking could also apply to say, how all the caucasian people in the mall look at my mother (who is a Muslim and wears hijab) like she is a terrorist herself, when in actual fact she is one of the kindest, most intelligent and caring women you could ever meet. But guess who gets scared if she looks back at them as they do her ?

Jokes aside, if someone could explain to me, why in the year 2005 some of us STILL can generalize and sterotype like this against one another ?
It truly is disheartening

my bad, the topic ... as I recall it, well how I saw it, was the US gov't were the first to point the finger at Iran to accuse them of wanting to build nukes.
Which always makes me laugh because they have them don't they ?

BS aside, if it's good enough for YOU, it's good enough for me

[edit on 5-11-2005 by ImJaded: spelling]

[edit on 5-11-2005 by ImJaded]

People "looking" at your mother wearing a Hijab in a mall is only human nature because she looks different,and of coarse there is going to be an air of suspicion toward's Muslim people in western nations and this will probably last generations for obvious reason's.
I have to assume you live in a western country because this would be a non issue in a muslim country.
Your mother being the kindest and most intelligant woman we could ever meet would do herself alot more justice/good by saying "hello" to those who stare, no use fighting fire with fire now is there.
Spare a thought for western women who have worn western clothing while visiting Islamic nation's and been spat at/ assaulted, atleast your mother enjoys freedom of choice in her country of residence.

Now to the theory that Iran should be aloud nukes because USA has them, it doesn't really even warrant a reply but, it is the goverment of Iran who says that they want to wipe an entire Nation/race of people (Israel) from the face of the Earth, this is the precise reason they should be stopped at all costs, including war.

"Strike fear into the hearts of the Infidel" is never going to work.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ANyone actually think that something will kickoff this year with Iran/syria/saudi arabia or is going to be a quiet christmas?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

People "looking" at your mother wearing a Hijab in a mall is only human nature because she looks different,and of coarse there is going to be an air of suspicion toward's Muslim people in western nations and this will probably last generations for obvious reason's.
I have to assume you live in a western country because this would be a non issue in a muslim country.
Your mother being the kindest and most intelligant woman we could ever meet would do herself alot more justice/good by saying "hello" to those who stare, no use fighting fire with fire now is there.
Spare a thought for western women who have worn western clothing while visiting Islamic nation's and been spat at/ assaulted, atleast your mother enjoys freedom of choice in her country of residence.

Now to the theory that Iran should be aloud nukes because USA has them, it doesn't really even warrant a reply but, it is the goverment of Iran who says that they want to wipe an entire Nation/race of people (Israel) from the face of the Earth, this is the precise reason they should be stopped at all costs, including war.

"Strike fear into the hearts of the Infidel" is never going to work.

Cheers

I understand your points, I really do, however my point is that they never used to look at her like they do NOW. Wonder why that is ?

In regard to western women dressing as they do in an obviously-Muslim country well that is just disrespectful, always has been. It never has been accepted nor will it ever be, it is just how their cutlure is. My parents came to a western country to give their children the opportunities they never had and raised 3 children. The fact that my mother chooses to cover more of herself and prays 5 times a day in the comfort of her own home doesn't mean she is disrespecting any of the culture or laws here so WHY the looks ?!

That is all I meant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join