It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face To Face With A ET?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Will you please listen to SANCTUM? THANK YOU!

Sky, the stronger the evidence, the more the skeptics will revolt.

Even after I CLEARLY defined the shape of the ET, people still don't see it, I see a SHINY eye, I see a definite oval shaped face (partial) and even some other features.

Being skeptic is fine but ridicule/sniping is very childish...Lost, be happy you didn't get warned, IMO your actions did deserve one, Ridicule is NOT tollerated here, open minded skepticism is fine, but mockery using pictures is just...LAME (for lack of better words)

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have had a mod put a question mark after my topic tiltle. Thanks.

sky

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've looked through everyones image interpretations and some are exceptionaly......creative. Taking the high road, our eyes and brain work to make shapes. With pictures as small and as blurry as these, if you're inclined to believe something is there, you will see something.

For me even with the lines and super imposed images I saw nothing in those images. You could probably show those images to 20 different people and get 20 different ideas as to what is in them.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think the quality of the cell camera has a lot to do with it. Those original pictures stink. Sure wish he would have had a decent camera at the time. Who knows. All I can say is they are a bit wierd looking. All I have to go by is the blow by blow explanation that went with those pictures. That's the part none of you are able to re-create.

Originally posted by nullster
I've looked through everyones image interpretations and some are exceptionaly......creative. Taking the high road, our eyes and brain work to make shapes. With pictures as small and as blurry as these, if you're inclined to believe something is there, you will see something.

For me even with the lines and super imposed images I saw nothing in those images. You could probably show those images to 20 different people and get 20 different ideas as to what is in them.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by nullster]

[edit on 11-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I will be more then happy to debate the validity of this thread with those that care to do it in a nice manner. Agree to disagree is fine. I am up for that. But please, no more ridicule. No personal attacks anymore.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Am I the only to have my brightness cranked or something? am I the only one that makes out the ET face

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Even with brightness cranked its near impossible to make anything out. Cell camera's are horrible. I honeslty don't see anything.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Am I the only to have my brightness cranked or something? am I the only one that makes out the ET face

I cranked my brightness and contrast too, thats why I was also able to see the alien faces. Aparently some people around here arent trying hard enough perhaps.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

I cranked my brightness and contrast too, thats why I was also able to see the alien faces. Aparently some people around here arent trying hard enough perhaps.

Or perhaps there's nothing too see. You can't fault people for not seeing anything in a crappy photo to begin with.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I know what you mean. And I am in full agreement. If you only know how frustrated this makes me. Not in a bad way just it is taking a toll on me. Here as I said before, we may could have had the best eveidence that I have ever seen in my lifetime. The problem I am seeing here is the fact that I was the one on the phone with him when he would call after each event took place. I turly believe that if I could have somehow type our converstaion, not only would it give this thread a bit more validity but, you would be able to hear the fear in his voice and by putting the converstion and the pictures together, we all maybe could have been able to piece this together better. If I would not gotton a blow by blow discription of things as they happened followed by a pic of the event, I too would have a hard time looking for something I had no clue as to what I was looking for.
I think we just might have missed out on some of the best evidence we could ever dream of. I have not slept well since this has happened. I am now going on four hours of sleep in 48 hours. My son is fine. As I had said before, he really rather not discuss it anymore but will show me the original pix from his cell phone camera when he gets home either for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Not sure which one yet. Mabe those came out a little clearer then when they were sent to me. All I can do is wait now.

PS: Just an FYI, I sent him a couple pix of our dog the other day and he told me they came out terrible and that he could hardly make one out. The pix looked fine to me when I sent them. I still say cell phone pix suck rotton eggs. Now after this I even hate them more so. *sighs*

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Might I suggest buying him a decent digital for xmas.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Might I suggest buying him a decent digital for xmas.

I think I will give him my digital. I'm not using it anyways. Now watch, this will never happen again and I will never forgive myself for not thinking of making him take the digital in the first place. Grrrrrrrr

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ok so it ripped the curtain open poked its head out he took off out of the truck and when he came back it was gone? It didnt say or convey anything to him? Was the curtain slash free when he returned?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The rip in the plastic drape can first with nothing visable at all cutting it. Then an elongated flesh colored face with (his words) large black football size eyes, just the head came through the drape. Time lapse, unsure. My son never left his cab. I think he may have froze at that point, due to the fact that there was so much happening even before the rip. Did you read my title post. That might help you understand the events as they happened. Hope that helps ya out.

I forgot to mention that after the entity left, the rip in the drape disappeared!

Ok so it ripped the curtain open poked its head out he took off out of the truck and when he came back it was gone? It didnt say or convey anything to him? Was the curtain slash free when he returned?

[edit on 13-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So what was your sons dispostion after this? Any idea why they would do this to him?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So what was your sons dispostion after this? Any idea why they would do this to him?

I can say that after or durning easch event that happened he was on the phone with me due to the fact he called me when the event started. Now when the symols started changing he seemed to be getting pretty scrared. I could tell in his voice. But, believe it or not, he started to calm down a bit after a few minutes and seemed to want to really look at the event as it happened and see if he could tell what was really going on. At first I though he might be it could have been some kind of light source coming through one of the vents in the sleep cab. But, I will say thins much. When he called me the third time and said that something was starting to rip though that heavy gray plastic drape I got thinking. Soemthing is up here. Then he wanted to hang up to watch (un-distubed by phone call) what that rip was going to end up doing. That is when I got the last call from him and he sounded just fine and explaned that a flesh colored head had speaked though with black football looking eyes and on it's forehead it had a glowing red pulsating type light as if it were breathing or heart beat. He is fine now and seems not to have been displaced by the events. I really don't know what happened over a week ago now, but, I do know that he does come from a family (me) that has had supernatural and ET phonamona most of thier lives. He should be getting the WATS award for this one for sure. My son as I have stated ubove never believed in ET's or anything. He now say's he is a believer and that day changed his life forever. Sure of the things gave him some gifts before leavng. The rip then disappeard and the drape went back to it's original form.

Thats the end of the story as it took place.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Fascinating...and FWIW I believe you and your son.

Question: Were you able to discern any unusual noises in the background while you were on the phone with him? Was the connection experiencing any unusual interference, audio feedback, etc?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
Fascinating...and FWIW I believe you and your son.

Question: Were you able to discern any unusual noises in the background while you were on the phone with him? Was the connection experiencing any unusual interference, audio feedback, etc?

Only at one time in one of the beginning converstions I thought (and I mean thought) I heard a voice say somehting. I was clear but, ya know I'll be darned if I can remembr now what it was. I was only one word. I remember asking him if he had his TV on. My son only really listens to sports and his IPod since he left 5 months ago and has not even wired up the TV yet for cable at the truck stops. And I thank you for you honesty in saying that you believe this. I as his mother and best friend. Know that in my heart with everything in me that is pure and clean, that he is telling me the truth. He is the love of my life, i would probably die if something ever happend to him where I did not have him anymore. I would be gone with grief. We have also been truthful and honest with each other since childhood. Our of both my son's (the other is a soft ware anyalist for a very big firm here in Florida) this son will always be the closed to my heart. I love both my boys with all my heart and soul.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I dunno if I mentioned this before but I notice that Flordia is a UFO hot spot, esspecially in the abduction scene, where was your son exactly when this happened?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
getting his truck loaded in "Bradenton" Florida and gonna be on his way up the eeast coast. Forget where though. Yes, I must agee. I had the pleasure to chating over the phone a few years back with Steven Greer over a large light implosion in the norther sky down here and a few reports of an object that was seen. And, he said the same thing. I believe from a past RVing that there is a underwater portal base in the Gulf Of Mexico. But, without going "Off Topic" I can discuss that another time in another thread if you are interested. Good story if you are.

I dunno if I mentioned this before but I notice that Flordia is a UFO hot spot, esspecially in the abduction scene, where was your son exactly when this happened?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join