It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face To Face With A ET?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimstradamus
Well by looking at that second picture it appears to be a remote and paper pushed right up to a television thats reflecting light,possibly an alien face in the top right of the tv screen.

The third pic i see two red dots which could appear to be eyes peeking through but i also see a light image of a more human face on the right hand side.

That picture posted earlier flipped upside down looks like a weird face inches from the camera...so many shadows and reflections its so hard to say what could be real...the only thing my brain tells me to believe is the second picture of the television,but i also cant explain all the shadows and relections of what appear to be faces,quite a few i may add.

Sky child if this happened the way your son says it happened then it was done to prove their existance to your son not to anyone here so dont take offense to anyones opinion.If this is real my hats off to your son for not being paralyzed with fear and having the prescence of mind to get these shots off...AMAZING!!!

[edit on 3-11-2005 by jimstradamus]

Thanks! Yeppers they are real. He did indeed flip out but kept enough composure to take those pix. I am proud of him. I would never been able to do it. I see your point about the reflections. All I know is according to him there was somthing there other then him and his puppie that day.
He had just gone back from a nice weeks rest here at home.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have made out two faces other than the obvious shiny center face but without the ability to use graphics i can't really circle the areas. All I can say is both faces look almost gorilla like. In Ancient tales of UFO it was said the pilots looked like gorillas. I can't remember what tribe the tales came from now but it is freaky.

The rip in the curtain looks like something from a horror movie. I am suprised you son did not get counceling after this i no i would have needed it!

Thankyou for sharing the pic sky-child X

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Earth Angel: Funny you should say that cause that was exactly what I thought it looked like too. Wierd eh?

Originally posted by Earth Angel
I have made out two faces other than the obvious shiny center face but without the ability to use graphics i can't really circle the areas. All I can say is both faces look almost gorilla like. In Ancient tales of UFO it was said the pilots looked like gorillas. I can't remember what tribe the tales came from now but it is freaky.

The rip in the curtain looks like something from a horror movie. I am suprised you son did not get counceling after this i no i would have needed it!

Thankyou for sharing the pic sky-child X

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If such a thing ever happens to me I pray that I can have the bravery of your son, Sky.

This encouraged me to take my digital camera with whenever I can just in case...I encourage other members to do the same

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
If such a thing ever happens to me I pray that I can have the bravery of your son, Sky.

This encouraged me to take my digital camera with whenever I can just in case...I encourage other members to do the same

Being a freelance photographer for the past 13+ years, I always say: " Photographer should NEVER be without his/her camera. I have my digital under the front seat of my car. Now my Professional? That's a horse of different color. I leave that baby home untill I am ready to go land roaming. I am a Nature photograher and a geographical too. I love to take pix's of landscaping and mountains and stuff. I have been to 47 out of the 50 states in a 3 months period and have pix from everything from Devils Tower of Bigsby Bridge on A1a (Pacific Coast Highway. You never want to be in a place where you could miss the best picture of your life.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
heh, been to Iowa yet? I've lived there for a while...

but cams are great for documenting anything! ghosts, aliens, strange aircraft, etc

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

heh, been to Iowa yet? I've lived there for a while...

but cams are great for documenting anything! ghosts, aliens, strange aircraft, etc

Sure have been to Iowa. Also been to the I-80 great truck stop when I drove the rig with my son for 3 months back in 1996 when he first started to drive. I couln't get out of the store. So much to see and so much to buy. Hehehehe

Ram

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh damn..
I have a totally other view...

I made a quicktime movie.. 269kb..
But can't post it..

I rotated one of the images cause there was some perspective problem..
That was pic 3.. in 3D.
I have it on my PC..And can send it to you.. So you can see..
Well..
There where 2 pictures to compare.. 2 and number 3..
And there where some differences in it.... And some of it made sense..
I see a shelf...
But i see also something that is changing between the frames..(in my movie) - And its around this area i painted dotted white..
A darker area... Maybe a figure..

-

Sorry my pic is somehow changed...
above the red line - both pictures are somewhat similar.. But there is this small change..
And that is the white area i dotted in.. That is how unclear everything is..
It could been take through plastic - or a Tv...

I have a quicktime movie if your interrested.. Give me a U2u call..

Picture i made are basically a screenshot from the movie..
And i cant make a Gif cause i dont have Photoshop installed at the moment.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
U see the two pics posted above i see it differently, that red dot, is the greys right eye if u were it, and u can see the side of his face as well, to see it like i do imagaine that half of the pic(second one in the above post)
is of the greys face,the side of it.on the right hand side of the pic.
The face is right up to the camera.
Thats what i see.hope that makes sense lol.

Ram

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
yes if you make a cartoon- thats how an alien eye looks like..

This is from real life... And there is a book shelf in the back ground..
The blue stuff are sky color...

It looks as an light source..Blue-ish in the background..
It's the same light as in picture 2..

And i believe the long black line are the motion of the cellPhone. making an object stretch...
The white one are still paper..

Just my opinion.

The quicktime player has an slider.. where you can slide forward and backwards...
The white are are the difference... And this could also just be a change in perspective... Like a wall come into sight.. When it was not here before..Behind that thing on the right side..
The thing on the right side - Is the middle of your Alien head.. Looks like a furniture to me..

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
im sorry. everybody is entitled to their opinion. my opinion;

you're all crazy. i do not see an alien. not even when i try. if these pictures were so clear - the ET would stand out, without any special photo tricks and outlines.

some of you have done semi-convincing jobs of outlining the ~ET~ in these photos, but even so -i believe you're all stretching your imagination.

I am inclined to believe this is the case of yet another internet hoaxer, or some truck driver hallucinating.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lost, if you have nothing to add but unfounded skepticism, why post at all?

It was borderlining insulting, esspecially to the lady's son...

I think I cleary pointed out what I see in these pictures, I can clearly see a close up shot on an alien...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think the best thing to have for now is normal day time pics of the back of the semi because most of use dont know what we are really looking at in the dark. Until then all of us could really do is use our imaginations.

Ram

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Can anyone help me - i have made a quicktime clip... Of this case - but i can't post it anywhere...

My idea is to get it changed into a Gif file... So it can be shown here..
If anybody want this clip... It shows some new perspective..on it.

I can send it to you if you contact me on U2U.. And you can change it to a Gif image..

Hey im just trying to help..!!

Any moderators.. Plz...

Im the photoshop guy.. Ermm..I just don't have photoshop at the moment..I used another program.. And it can't make a Gif.
This clip will help i promise.

Does anyone care?
Good luck..anyway

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I think I cleary pointed out what I see in these pictures, I can clearly see a close up shot on an alien...

Thats exactly what i see, but noone else seems2...its a close up of a grey's half side of his face.

Ram

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
oh - thanks to JAK i managed to create a link..

clip 2nd 3rd

thx..

Check out for yourself..

Pictures are not over each other..
Quicktime

---------------------

NOPE DIDNT WORK EITHER!!!! sorry.. can't do no more...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
im sorry. everybody is entitled to their opinion. my opinion;

you're all crazy. i do not see an alien. not even when i try. if these pictures were so clear - the ET would stand out, without any special photo tricks and outlines.

some of you have done semi-convincing jobs of outlining the ~ET~ in these photos, but even so -i believe you're all stretching your imagination.

I am inclined to believe this is the case of yet another internet hoaxer, or some truck driver hallucinating.

OK, I was wrong about this board. I am over it. Do you hear me!? I am over it. How dare you call my son a hoaxer? You know knowing about him nor his abiliity. I have said over and over again, he is not the type to call me at work in the first place ih a freaking frinzy cause he says he see's a symbol on the wall that is chaging to what looks like a head. I will not put up with such a member as you. If you disbelive that is fine. But, do not call my son a hoaxter at anytime. You have no idea who you are dealing with here. I am asking at this time for this thread to be closed. Would a Mod please close this post for me!! You have seen the last of me. Just remember, there is a nice way to debate and there is your way. I don't like your way OK? And who the hell are you to say that you think my son is some truck driver hallucinating. He one of the most safest drivers I have ever seen and I drove with him as a passenger for 3 months. I think you should lay off the crack.

Thanks to all of you for all you have done and I hope one day you all have somekind of experience and when you do, don't come calling on me. No one attacks my son and gets away with it. Now you have all seen the mean side of me. The one I was hoping you would never have to see. I though this was a better board with no name calling. Just good debate.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
just ignore who bothers u ......

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Closing, per request of the author.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for re-opening the thread for me. Again, my apologies if it will be accepted.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join