It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Mind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Mayet
because you dont know it you fear it...but if we are all shown our potential and encouraged we can move onto the next stage of humanity and grow and learn. nstead we are imprisoned by society, imprisoned and enslaved to the new World order. Taught to worship others, taught be docile and if you venture towards the curiousness of the consciousness you are ridiculed, morally chastised, you are going against all teachings, all that is "right" in our black and white society.....

so now you know why I don't say anthing, people think your crazy.........they cease to respect you and what you have to say. If most peoples teens came to them talking about glowing white hands they would take them straight off to the funny farm or drug detox. If an adult like me says it, they get looked at like they should have been locked up there years ago.

Sure Mayet, most of society does not understand these things but does it really matter? It only matters that the ones that are close and also know the truth is what matters. I should talk, in real life I have to stay in the broom closet so here I am not.

I have prophetic dreams at times. They are always about armaggedon, it is more of a feeling than anything else and I am always in a strange city. Last year I moved from the city I was born and raised in and because of my wifes career suddenly had to move to this location. The first time I have recognized that this is the city that I was dreaming about armageddon was the other day.

I was doing some training for the job and had to ride in the jump seat of an ambulance all day. This is a rearward facing seat and you only have a side window and two rear windows to see out so you never know where you are. Especialy myself because this city is still new in some places. In the dream I pulled up to an intesection in my vehicle with my wife as a passenger in this residential neihborhood. At the time I was having the dream, I knew this was in the city that I am always in just before the Nukes start flying. I also knew I was in the city I am currently living near, but had never seen the area I was at in the dream.

We briefly stopped at this intersection running code in the ambulance, I facing rearward looked out the side window, and there was the yard of the house on the corner of that intersection in my dream. Just that little point of veiw, from the other side of the vehicle out a foot and a half squarefoot window it was still full recognition. It scared the hell out of me, and I thought no, this cant be that city. We went around the corner and out the two ear windows as we accelerated up the road, a place I had never been accept in a dream about the end of mankind.

I have since went there in my own vehicle. It was sureal, I even saw the ouse we drove to but it was a different color. So I am going to every once and a while go by there, and make sure that house isnt being painted. If it changes to the color of the house in my dream I will let you all know because we wont have long after that!

Are you serious? What city? In your dream the colour of the house may represent something, say that it is a possibility of armageddon that lies in a choice to be made somewhere in the world that has not been made quite yet. In my understanding of prophecy there is no definates, There are paths that can be walked according to choices of will. the path you have seen sounds quite dismal however and I for one would greatly appreciate hearing if the house get's painted. Then I am moving to the north pole because it will become the next tropical area in that scenario lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
that is strange you mention it in regards to cars.. i had a friend that thought about redesigning the engine of a car... just to find out after all this work that a guy had done it say 20 years ago... no one would utilize the patent... cadilac bought it and from what i've heard will be usuing it in 2007. really weird. my friend had never seen anything close to what he was trying to do... never even mention of it... and yet it was already done.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
In your dream the colour of the house may represent something, say that it is a possibility of armageddon that lies in a choice to be made somewhere in the world that has not been made quite yet. In my understanding of prophecy there is no definates, There are paths that can be walked according to choices of will.

That portion of the dream is what nagged me most, everything else was exact. I thought it may be that it will be painted in the future, but I never thought about a choice that is made somewhere, then the events start to fall into place. Then if the right choices or should I say wrong choices come about, I will know because the house will be painted and we will be in that timeline of events?

That concept gives my some relief, I cannot put into words how much seeing that portion of the dream come to reality scared me. I thought these dreams I had been having were stress related ( I have had about five of them that I can remember) but finally seeing a portion of this city....

Scared the heck out of me!!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It was very close in the future though. I remember dreaming about walking out the front door at this place i was visiting with my dad. When i walked out onto the front lawn, my attention was drawn down the street to a tire store. I think it was good year. Anyway when I had just turned my head to see the place it blew up. I woke up the next morning, went to the front lawn because i was still wondering if this dream was a dream or what. I repeated all the things in my dream verbatum and the place blew up in real life in front of my eyes and knocked me to the ground from the shockwave. I heard ringing in my ears for the rest of the day. I was only 12 or 13 at that time as well.

That was a weird dream since then i have had one or two of those incidents happening but no where near as immediate. more like months or a year later I would get deja vu, But this was different.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
the whole universal mind thing is just a bunch of bologna really it's a supercomputer that mind controls people a computer that takes a person's idea as soon as the idea is thought then transfer the idea to mind controllers then the mind controllers either take them for themselves or transmit the same exact feelings into another person for money just by having a remote neural monitor.

or if you think of an idea you would usually think of something that's about to come out and someone planted the thought in your head as a joke because with remote neural monitors "the SIMS" is real.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Might I recommend a good read, The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot. A very interesting theory of how the entire universe could be a holographic projection from a deeper underlying reality and that ALL things from subatomic particles to living creatures and all minds are not separate but are actually interconnected. I have read the book and it will blow you away.
Over at Rense.com ( I know, I know) Mr. Talbot has posted a summary of the theories of a Holographic Universe. Here is the Rense link:

Holographic Universe

This could very well explain the idea and impressions of a universal mind.

---warpfactor9

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annacryst

it all started after a very intence hallucinogenic experience where i witnessed wheels within wheels covered in eyes < a bunch of eyes in a sunflower seed pattern wich i took as a metaphor for infinite growing awareness>

Sounds like to me you are referring to the 'Living Creatures' that are mentioned in the bible - Start reading Ezekiel - Pretty cool stuff!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"Living creatures"!?
I know nothing of ezekial and know not where to read it so if you could possibly explain a little as to why this image is similar i'd appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Just pick up a bible and start reading Ezekiel. He describes what you saw almost to the letter. Do you have access to a bible? If not, their are plenty of places on the net where you can look up the bible.

I really think you'd enjoy the story.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin’s captivity,

3 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
In respect to the fact that religion holds many ties to situations as such. I believe that there is a better explantion to the universal mind. Living creatures is interesting though because they somewhat resemble a mandala image. Symmetrical beings based on a higher meaning in the subconcious.
Thus connecting the concious and subconcious minds briefly for some purpose.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Magickesists]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Mayet
because you dont know it you fear it...but if we are all shown our potential and encouraged we can move onto the next stage of humanity and grow and learn. nstead we are imprisoned by society, imprisoned and enslaved to the new World order. Taught to worship others, taught be docile and if you venture towards the curiousness of the consciousness you are ridiculed, morally chastised, you are going against all teachings, all that is "right" in our black and white society.....

so now you know why I don't say anthing, people think your crazy.........they cease to respect you and what you have to say. If most peoples teens came to them talking about glowing white hands they would take them straight off to the funny farm or drug detox. If an adult like me says it, they get looked at like they should have been locked up there years ago.

Sure Mayet, most of society does not understand these things but does it really matter? It only matters that the ones that are close and also know the truth is what matters. I should talk, in real life I have to stay in the broom closet so here I am not.

I have prophetic dreams at times. They are always about armaggedon, it is more of a feeling than anything else and I am always in a strange city. Last year I moved from the city I was born and raised in and because of my wifes career suddenly had to move to this location. The first time I have recognized that this is the city that I was dreaming about armageddon was the other day.

I was doing some training for the job and had to ride in the jump seat of an ambulance all day. This is a rearward facing seat and you only have a side window and two rear windows to see out so you never know where you are. Especialy myself because this city is still new in some places. In the dream I pulled up to an intesection in my vehicle with my wife as a passenger in this residential neihborhood. At the time I was having the dream, I knew this was in the city that I am always in just before the Nukes start flying. I also knew I was in the city I am currently living near, but had never seen the area I was at in the dream.

We briefly stopped at this intersection running code in the ambulance, I facing rearward looked out the side window, and there was the yard of the house on the corner of that intersection in my dream. Just that little point of veiw, from the other side of the vehicle out a foot and a half squarefoot window it was still full recognition. It scared the hell out of me, and I thought no, this cant be that city. We went around the corner and out the two ear windows as we accelerated up the road, a place I had never been accept in a dream about the end of mankind.

I have since went there in my own vehicle. It was sureal, I even saw the ouse we drove to but it was a different color. So I am going to every once and a while go by there, and make sure that house isnt being painted. If it changes to the color of the house in my dream I will let you all know because we wont have long after that!

Are you serious? What city? In your dream the colour of the house may represent something, say that it is a possibility of armageddon that lies in a choice to be made somewhere in the world that has not been made quite yet. In my understanding of prophecy there is no definates, There are paths that can be walked according to choices of will. the path you have seen sounds quite dismal however and I for one would greatly appreciate hearing if the house get's painted. Then I am moving to the north pole because it will become the next tropical area in that scenario lol.

=====================================================

I hope your still subcribed to this thread lone gunman because you'll like this thread.

It may be the beginning of the end if a pre-emptive nuclear strike where to occur on iran. What if they retaliated and that's what your dream was about?

NEWS: Bush Plans Preemptive Nuclear Strike Against Iran

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a universal mind would be considered highly speculative?

for some reason it makes so much sense to me....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join