It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China call for U.S. troops to get out of Central Asia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

Now notice how America is on the opposite side of the world......

did u expect us to fight with long range missiles and no troops on the ground?
u have to be more realistic.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
well lets see how bout not send troops at all, save another 2000 lives, and build up home security?....nah thats using our brains to much, lets go all over the world and fight 'terror'. would you like it if other countries invaded our country saying their intelligence agencies show we harbor terrorists?

though this movie was quite stupid Team America:World Police does show its political views. america goes to save the day, destroying foreign places like it was no big deal...peoples homes and living areas.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
well lets see how bout not send troops at all, save another 2000 lives, and build up home security?....nah thats using our brains to much, lets go all over the world and fight 'terror'. would you like it if other countries invaded our country saying their intelligence agencies show we harbor terrorists?

And let pearl harbour happen again..

though this movie was quite stupid Team America:World Police does show its political views. america goes to save the day, destroying foreign places like it was no big deal...peoples homes and living areas.

Yeah it was a stupid movie...america doesnt do that though...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Why not? They let it happen before.

Foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
yea pearl harbor was expected before it happened...they let it happen. do some research on just how 'unexpected' pearl harbor was to the government.

"However, the Americans never expected the attack to come without any warning or declaration of war, and they also underestimated Japanese capability."
en.wikipedia.org...

it was there fault, they had a lack of competence. had they made home security a more important issue, i doubt pearl harbor would have been a tragedy. more so i doubt such an attack would even be possible if we put so much money to research and home security. research to do such things as over horizon radar and other things. we dont though, we are foolish and set out to war in foreign places where we lose more and more lives as time progresses.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Man they ripped that theory apart on the History channel. The Conspiracy shows they have on it are pretty good. Thoe guy in charge of Pearl Harbor did get hung out to dry though.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Man they ripped that theory apart on the History channel.

Well, they would, wouldn't they? Never mind bringing up old news, the people have TV to watch, and video games to play.

History is always written by the winners, and how the hell am I meant to know exactly what happened? I was far from being born. However, when you look at contemporary examples, such as America going to war in Iraq using the anger of the population at large after 9/11, then you surely cannot discount the possibility out of hand.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Perhaps you should see the program before you discount it.

TheY showed both sides of the story and the Conspiracy side was rather weak. They even made a decent case that Americas actions provoked Japan and Japan had no choice to attack. But the case that America let pearl habor was just weak.

Dont get me wrong I like a good conspiracy as the next guy and the History channel does some great shows on alot of them Roswell, TW800,NWO etc..

The case for the Pearl Habor was just weak and easliy torn apart along with the Da Vinci Code that was pretty weak as well. They had some strong cases for the NWO and Roswell though

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Why not?

Because american servicemen died.
Unless you support that kind of action?

They let it happen before.

Is this 1940's?
No....
I dont see any destroyers at rosyth down the road from me so no its not..

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Why not?

Because american servicemen died.
Unless you support that kind of action?

Don't put words in my mouth please.

Do you not think that any government is willing to take acceptable losses to acheive the bigger goal? Nice world you're living in. Do you have cotton candy forests as well?

As far as it being the 1940s. So what? If you're following the long plan, 65 years is but the blink of an eye.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Don't put words in my mouth please.

I didnt, I simply suggested..

Do you not think that any government is willing to take acceptable losses to acheive the bigger goal?

No, any loss of life is bad, questions will be asked...
The last thing a politition wants is questions.

Nice world you're living in. Do you have cotton candy forests as well?

No but we do have nice forests, feel quite nice in them.

As far as it being the 1940s. So what? If you're following the long plan, 65 years is but the blink of an eye.

If so then no thinking would have changed, true the burotic mind hasnt changed much in centuries but it still changes, the plan always changes after and before first contact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join