It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will turn your back...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh yes, as we board the motherships, I shall feel sadness for the ones who have not bought their ticket as we all speed away..

Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Think of it this way...when the truth finally appears most will fall to their knees in trembling but some of us will be like,,,,,finally. Im home

I saw their true selves come forward encased in a radiant golden light..it was too wild.

That thing of finally "im home" - Also... It is very connected to that... force thing... If everyone just knew.

It's all hidden... In the world of today... In reality - people wont need to goto the cinema and see Harry potter... to get an idea of something wonderful...

That is how powerful it really is...
But as Siriuslyone said.. Keep silent when with the un-knowing people. that is a good rule of engagement. But i guess you know that..

The important thing is.. really here..

Buddist monks telling about future events.. 2010 2012... That is not far away...
And i think it's a good idea to search for truth... If it's really gonna happend on precise those years..
To be kinda prepared.. For what if..it's really gonna happend... then.. People like us are the ones to go around and calm people down... To prevet their heads from exploding...

Sometimes i imagine it happend... And that is why i keep on this path even though it has so far been pretty awfull most of the times - When there was no... Understanding people around like here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Oh yes, as we board the motherships, I shall feel sadness for the ones who have not bought their ticket as we all speed away..

Hey sirius,

I get chills everytime I hear this song

Written by dennis deyoung
Lead vocals by dennis deyoung

Band: Styxx

Come Sail Away
I’m sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea
I’ve got to be free, free to face the life that’s ahead of me
On board, I’m the captain, so climb aboard
We’ll search for tomorrow on every shore
And I’ll try, oh lord, I’ll try to carry on

I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy, some sad
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had
We live happily forever, so the story goes
But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold
But we’ll try best that we can to carry on

A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

I thought that they were angels, but to my surprise
They climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies
Singing come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me
Come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi Ram,
Love your avatar I don't even know how to make one.
Just a few words here to comfort you together with all the other "wierd" people giving you support. In 2001 my life changed simular to yours, I begged LIFE to take me away, that didn't happen and I experienced a tremendious transformation, ALL ALONE, it took months, years it rid me of old friends, bad habits and presented a whole new me, I even started useing another name (middle name) Whom ever in my life at that time did NOT accept my transformation just "dissapeared". I was soooooooo lonely but at the same time determined to fallow the call of life.
No compromise. Just me.
Today I have a good life, wholesome healing friends, a wonderful husband, all the troubles and worry's all people have but I AM ME NOW.
And yes I also as others in here have learned to be silent amomg the ignorant masses. No ignorant is a bad term, the fearful, fear prevents us from evolving growing. Be careful there are those who will crucifie those who see the light and they have many ways to do so.
Hold your newly won freedom tight, don't let "them" put you down.
As for careing. We are MANY whom care, truely, we care I have not a single friend any more who doesn't.
So carry on Little Knight go out there and reveal the Dragons within you they may offer you some wisdom.
And please I have seen sooo many people use there grief as a cruch, DON'T, use it to have compassion for all of us.
Best of all wishes
Wren
Why is your posting in Aliens? Just currious.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Love it, got some more..

Have You Seen The Saucers?
------Jefferson Airplane

have you seen the saucers?
have you seen the saucers?
do you know the people out there
who aren't happy with the way that we care
for the Earth Mother.
have you seen the saucers.
Tranquility Base
there goes the neighborhood
american garbage dumped in space and no room left for brotherhood
have you seen our saucers?
see our lights in your western skies, California?
The rainbow skies
The government tells you another missle is flying
have you any idea why they're lying to you?
to your faces
did they tell you?

your mother needs you, now she's getting old
her face was pretty, but you let her go
star children on the back road to salvation
children of the forest, child of the woodstock nation
have a care for the needs of your planet
catch the dawn that once was there
first-born atomic generation
open the door, don't you know what it's for
come and join us on the other side of the sun

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wren thank you for adding to this bless you....some more lyrics.

WHEN THE SHIP COMES IN
Oh the time will come up
When the winds will stop
And the breeze will cease to be breathin'.
Like the stillness in the wind
'Fore the hurricane begins,
The hour when the ship comes in.
Oh the seas will split
And the ship will hit
And the sands on the shoreline will be shaking.
Then the tide will sound
And the wind will pound
And the morning will be breaking.
Oh the fishes will laugh
As they swim out of the path
And the seagulls they'll be smiling.
And the rocks on the sand
The hour that the ship comes in.
And the words that are used
For to get the ship confused
Will not be understood as they're spoken.
For the chains of the sea
Will have busted in the night
And will be buried at the bottom of the ocean.
As the mainsail shifts
And the boat drifts on to the shoreline.
And the sun will respect
Every face on the deck,
The hour that the ship comes in.
Then the sands will roll
For your weary toes to be a-touchin'.
And the ship's wise men
Will remind you once again
That the whole wide world is watchin'.
Oh the foes will rise
With the sleep still in their eyes
And they'll jerk from their beds and think they're dreamin'.
But they'll pinch themselves and squeal
The hour when the ship comes in.
Then they'll raise their hands,
Sayin' we'll meet all your demands,
But we'll shout from the bow your days are numbered.
They'll be drownded in the tide,
And like Goliath, they'll be conquered

B.Dylan

Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wren

Why is your posting in Aliens? Just currious.

why not..

Be careful there are those who will crucifie those who see the light and they have many ways to do so

Guess i was crucified.. But thanks for helping me down from the crucifix..
Well - thx anyone it's been a great day for me.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hay Ram,
That was an arrogant answer to my question of why your posting is in "Aliens" " Why not" but OK, perhaps your path is leading you to people who are knowlegdeable of these things.
Text Good lyrics.

Ram, you said something about things going faster. I believe "things" are going faster, I believe that people who don't evolve consiously will be left behind. AND I don't know what "left" behind meens it is just something I feel.
Wren

Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wren
Hay Ram,
That was an arrogant answer to my question of why your posting is in "Aliens" " Why not" but OK, perhaps your path is leading you to people who are knowlegdeable of these things.
Text Good lyrics.

Ram, you said something about things going faster. I believe "things" are going faster, I believe that people who don't evolve consiously will be left behind. AND I don't know what "left" behind meens it is just something I feel.
Wren

well - Feelings are hard to describe sometimes aint they? It comes with practice - it comes with age... Sometimes it just come like a thunder from above...
And sometimes theire is no doubt what that feeling is...And it's easy explained to everyone..

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have been down one of the roads discribed by Ram. I have learned to look at things for what they are and not what they seem to be.
For all of you feeling like you know something, but you just don't know if its right or wrong. Go with the feeling inside you, live life the best you can and until that day or night when that "big thing" comes to pass, just know that if you lived. You have nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What kind of bird is that in your avatar?
It does not seem frightened..

Ram

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
I have been down one of the roads discribed by Ram. I have learned to look at things for what they are and not what they seem to be.
For all of you feeling like you know something, but you just don't know if its right or wrong. Go with the feeling inside you, live life the best you can and until that day or night when that "big thing" comes to pass, just know that if you lived. You have nothing to worry about.

I live with it like.. I talk about it until people can not cope with it anymore. and i say "Well now you have seen this - just in case they come around - you have an idea what they might look like.."

And i tell them i myself know it's a bit crazy... And then the show stop's.. And we all go back to normal behaviour. As much as possible.. That their illusions can go on.. But the important thing is that they where confronted with it for just a small amount of time.

In here it's a bit different... Here there is feedback. That's not the case with everyday lifestyle. I don't like that word brainwash - it's sort of a torture word..
Let's say the normal person are influenced by the media. As for myself - In times before - I adored the president's of USA.. It was such a great thing to watch them walk along that red carpet... Such a nobel and brave warrior... Banging the enemies and so on... Saying great things in a big big world...

Well - i don't believe it anymore.. I think it's a bunch of BS - if i may say so...

Anyway - i have been warned not to write small sentences.. the one-line-post..

Siriuslyone: it's a red parrot.. Maybe they can talk - next time just use U2U-communication for small comments.. like that.. LOL

But keep to the subject.. The world needs communications...And people - need to look at this post and see that... We are not alone. And you can prove it by telling your story. Like you have all done.

Are we still a minority?

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes, quite a minority!!
Sorry about the short post thingie, I got a u2u for short posts too.
I get lots of u2us from mods,,g-d love them.
IMO, we will/may never know how many lives have been saved and/or altered by finding this forum...
Trust me, it does miracle.. Did one big one for me..

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
bump

As Langley says who's voodoo is the best.
This thread is too good to die..

Ram

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
yes it's goin down...
(the post)

I think we all have an idea what it's about...

The fall of ones self - falling outside the days when we once where part of normality...
Waking up outside the Matrix... Like someone wrote too me in u2u.. The blue and the red pill...

Well - I feel i can somehow regain some sense again... And start doin my sports and go in a more positive direction. And just know - and find knowlegde...Without goin nuts alone...again.
And just keep it under cover in some smart way. I think now that life on earth are also important... The daily routines might be healthy... And we all have daily routines... Even though we search and search for that world peace... and a money-free world... With no murder and noise from pollutin cars.
I also used to come from a place where i didn't belive in UFO's and aliens. And i can still be that same old me...Afterall i always return to the bottom of that stair i started walk upon.. It somehow always starts all over again..

Now i have been through the downhill in this area... And i don't think i need that experience one more time... That would just be torturing my own soul. Thank God i took the risk.

Now i know... I will allways become myself again. I know there will always be some part of me that never changes.. And that's it.. A good thing to know when one deside too go on this Conspiracy route.

You might go crazy for a while - But you will return again. Just with a little more knowlegde than before you went into that conspiracy cave.

Admins might as well lock this one down...
Or if people have more to say we can continue...
We have loads of more information to discuss - in the future.. Month days and years to come. On other subject's...

end

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
[[[Admins might as well lock this one down...
Or if people have more to say we can continue...
We have loads of more information to discuss - in the future.. Month days and years to come. On other subject's...]]]

Ram;

Perhaps you are correct, as some of this does not really belong in here, and we have absorbed it for us who need to..

Ram

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I just had an insight - or what we call these things.

Things that get's me down.. Into an helpless situation. Makes me go sad..Like we call it.
So sad as only this conspiracy subject can get one..to become.

The thing that stroke me...While in the bath..Was that it's really amazing im able - or should i say im capable of feeling this pain - feel the struggle of it, or what ever we may call it.

That i, for some reason - am allowed, to actually feel it. Feeling this... Arrrgh!-Feeling..
While i was in bath - Water became hot - and the water became cold... And i realized... In all my lonlyness and speculations. Even though it's what we refeer to as being in a "bad" (bath) situation... Not a good condition.
Pain = Bad
The thing that im even allowed to feel it... It's real. The pain seems real.

It's happening.. Though the pain seems to make life unreal.. I am living in it.
The question is: Why do i let it happend to me?

Or to look at it in a greater perspective... Why do this world let it happend to it!... The pain - and the wars, dying children AIDS ..and the conflicts? The global weather changes..the earthquakes.. And the possibility of a world disaster...Of some sort.. Wich the leaders in fact, could prevent.. Why do they let it happend..? It's weird. MAybe there is nothing to tell - that's why they do nothing about it..(the leaders).. But again (Disclosure Project my -heck!-

Why do world leaders let all these people clame to see UFO's and ghost and they don't even care to take it into account? Is it because it would start some revolution or would we panic -Thats why we have church - so people won't go nuts?- - if world leaders said it's true and there is nothing we can do about it...But.. "WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE FLYING AROUND IN SPACESHIPS!!!" for christ sake..

Would the world explode?, if we could fly to other civilisations...? Would there be a huge mental explosion - all over this planet? And we could say we came out of "the dark ages".. Or the Materialistic civilisation.. Or also known as the Karli-yuga time period..(the Age of Iron)..

I mean - not just the astronauts.. But civilian persons.. Would be able to fly to other planets... If all this Conspiracy are real. There would be no need for asphalt..Nor would we need cars and other polluting transportation devices.. (machines)...

The ultimate invention.. Unlimited possibilities..

The anti-gravity is the end of everything - as we know it... And - It would indeed be the end of the world... Cause it would not be a world anymore... It would be a place... A home... Many worlds... And these people that turned your back, would not turn your back again..cause it's as you said it would be... It's all the crazy stuff you told them - and they don't belive... If it's real.. Would that barrier disappear - The Hate?!
I mean - The pain we feel here on Earth - Maybe it's really special in some way.. Cause if large area's of this universe is in reality open - Or open-minded, like there is not this feeling of isolation from the world, where we are born - Earth we call it.
Maybe these other civilisations havn't got this isolated feeling over it...And that in reality - this place is something very special - cause other places don't have that amount of insanity as we have here on earth... Cause we don't know "HECK!"..

Maybe thats special... Maybe the Ignorance are quiet special...In any way.

Maybe this thing as being in a lost situation... Is very very special.. To Mother Earth...

And at some level we should be in the know - that it's quiet something to even be allowed to experience it...

And the way out of it - is the most uniqe thing a person can ever know... Like the changing of the Earth's times... To experience the path to a new world...To be in it. Or somehow part of this mess...Maybe thats why we have UFO's looking at us from distance - cause it's really something!!

Like people goin crazy on the streest full of alcohol and drugs.. And all these perimitive stages of mind.. Maybe it's really somthing special when compare to all the other civilisations around this Universe and this galaxy..

It's not so bad.. afterall...

Just a thought.. (This thread are dead anyway)
long gone over the horison..

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
[[[[[Like people goin crazy on the streest full of alcohol and drugs.. And all these perimitive stages of mind.. Maybe it's really somthing special when compare to all the other civilisations around this Universe and this galaxy..

It's not so bad.. afterall...

Just a thought.. (This thread are dead anyway) long gone over the horison..]]]

No, it does not have to be dead.--this thread
What you are feeling, IMHO, is that this planet has been a soul school for many, thousands or even a million years for human souls..
It is the kindergarten of the Universe..They have been here watching us like benevolent overseers, and there was no need to intervene as long as we were learning and dueling with non-lethal weapons, BUT when we took out Nagasaki and Hiroshima, this upset our solar system, as each action has a re-action.
This is when they decided not only is the populations being wiped out, but the planet as well.
This will NOT be allowed as a nuke would do too much damage and they will never allow us to be destroyed by nukes..they are maeting them down as we speak.
So, yes, mass insanity would occur, but INSANE is where most people live as the pablum that is being fed to them by governments and pfficials is ongoing world-wide.Pain is the reason I know I am still alive..

Ram

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
And again - The Anti-gravity machines - Would be a thread to the other planets - Even if they are far away...
Cause if such a machine can fly at lightspeed and above.. Then the distances in the universe will become like visiting your aunt in Canada..or something..Quiet close nearby.

It's a totally different world view...When these machines comes into the picture...

Even days will dissapear... If we would be tourist in space.. Cause with no soil under our feet - there will be no horison..Other that the horisons on other planets. You all know about Jet-time-loss.. When you fly in a jet - You enter a new time zone. We would discover that days are in fact light from stars... I know it's common knowlegde, but it's just to make an perspective.. That things aint what you think they are.

Things like that are small details we could tend to think - But in reality - That is the thing of being away from home-planet.. No day - no night.. A total end to everyday life as we know it. No shopping in the local super market...ever again - maybe even - no money system..

So what im saying is.. Maybe this school we are on.. Planet. Is special... Cause if we was to travel in space-ships... Then the things we learn here on earth, would not be here - the pain comes from the knowlegde of a better way..
If the conditions on earth was, that we could all fly around in areas of space - within the borders of the universal law's - that must be around..!- somewhere... somewhere out there..Borders that can be explained by the meaning that there are some areas - or planets that we just don't visit during our travelling... Cause of this border - mental isolation - from other civilisations out there

It's this seperation!...We are not yet part of the universal law... And in a way we are.
And because we are not yet inside this universal law-system - it seems that's the exact reason we still fight.

And that's why we still talk about it... And in all kinda ways tries to make sense of it..
Even the skeptic's tries to make sense of it...As do the believers..Or what we may call our selves... And Mrs.S - You seems to have knowlegde to the idea that there is in reality only one Conspiracy.. Only one.

This singel - conspiracy... Out-runs all the rest.

It's like a border between countries... That singel line...Wich we can see on landmaps...Atlas ect.

The border to outerspace...
It's really a big leap for mankind - holy moe..!!
Wich makes us conspiracy terrorist go nuts sometimes... ermm..The "sometimes" can be discussed in other threads.

And the Hiroshima and Nakasaki - Yes..That is a good reason to keep an eye out for us.. Paranoia-atomic-bomber-nations

Oh - and one more thing - Their technologi would be extremely stealth... Because - it simply needs to be.. I would suggest - they built their ships exactly to be hidden away sometimes..Or Always.

I know this could be extremely Tabu - But it can also be extremly true..

If it's true... And if i was king in this world - i would ask people to discuss it.. Just in case!!
Even the skeptic's would have a good laugh about it...

In peace times it's best to prepare for war - an old slogan says. Even the old indians traditions would agree.. Prepare the warriors.

But maybe it would be a waste of time - but what is not a waste of time in this world then?

oh heck! im trying...

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am lost here..
What difference would being in a massive mothership w/ no time, no days, etc.what difference is that from dying and having the same conditions??
You have lost me..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join