It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will turn your back...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
What difference would being in a massive mothership with no time, no days, etc.what difference is that from dying and having the same conditions??

Go ahead - you tell me...

-----------------------------------------
Im talking bout population being conditioned. Into the idea that nothing is goin on... Theres no UFO's no aliens - no life other than here...on earth.
----------------------------------------
And another condition where population knows - there is life and there is Aliens And life other places than here on Earth...
----------------------------------------
Those 2 believe systems...

If there was a Disclosure... Wouldnt these conditions melt together..as one?

And the conditions we live in today, here on Earth... Would disapear.. Would our civilisation melt into - these other civilisations in Universe..? (if such exist)

Or will Earth allways be Earth? No changes?

And people would still turn your back.. Never change...

Anyway you wrote it in past post... People would go insane.
So why even bother talk about it if we just lose each-other... in the conversation.

Why do we have interrest in UFO's and aliens..or intelligent life elsewhere..? When people will not listen...Or even turn their back on you..?
Im not only asking Mrs.S i ask everyone.. It would be a shame to put such a heavy question onto the shoulders of only one person.

You see this world...Is all bout communication...

But it has always failed here on Earth... And why?

Why did the buddist monks get killed by the chinese army..?
Why is their war on Earth?
Why does people turn their back on you if your any different..?
Why does bombs keep exploding around the planet.

Has it to with that we are idiots.. Are our brains to small to communicate? into peace?

Is it because "as long as their is man - there will be wars" ?

What is it? With us Homosapiens??

Will it be any different if we could travel in space...in Antigravity machines? Or would we still... Not change our mind? And just kill kill kill.

Death death death?!!?!

What are the difference between humans and animals if we can't even communicate? I see no difference... I even think sometimes we are mentally below animal stage of mind...

I just keep writing...

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I CANNOT post your post, as I keep losing points for long posts, so I will try to go non-verbatim..
First of all, where did you get that awesome pic and what is that big blob in the center?
Would we change if in space? All I can say about this is that I have been clinically dead 3 times, and I cannot put into to words HOW awesome it is..First of all, no more cumbersome body,getting to visit anywhere in the Universe you choose, being able to communicate with souls of your own ilk.
IOW, I would not have to listen to fundies or skeptics,etc, as all we choose to be around is ones who believe as we do, and WORK does not stop there,we decide if we wish to go back to earth as master-teachers, return to our original star system, to be around relatives or not? I begged like a starving dog to not have to leave this place, and each time, I was told 'Sorry,but the contract you agreed to, your mission is not done, you wished to visit here, but you have more to do..all the begging in the world will not change anybody's Universal record~~~
As long as we have bodies, there will be killing, greed, preversion, but I know if we were on a mothership and seeing all the wondrous universe or being taken to a planet thay have made for us until the earth is rebuilt, all would be peaceful.
Ever fed a baby pablum with sugar in it? They will eat this until they are so full, they fall asleep.
This is what IS now..but as for me, I shall not nor ever have eat any black ops pablum..
People are being lulled to sleep as long as thay have the basics...
The Monks who were killed were martyrs FOR the Universe..wonder what awaits the chinese killers on the other side??? eternal alone darkness.
We are now reaping past Karma, for the Indians, English, each other in the CW, WW1, WW2 and all the other horrific acts of debauchery.
Nobody can convince me that the US did not know of all the Holocaust victims..NADA.
We will continue this, because you know we must..
please let me know what that blob is..

Ram

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Its a Lens blop! - That comes when a photo lens has a curved surface... It's a light reflection from the sun...
I just think it was a good thing to have a picture showing something from space....

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Its a Lens blop! - That comes when a photo lens has a curved surface... It's a light reflection from the sun...
I just think it was a good thing to have a picture showing something from space....

Yes, it is awesome...the colors of the universe number in the trillions..
Is that it?
from you?

Ram

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
No - The universe is just a blob.. Like they have bloobers on TV and so on..
Clips they cut out - cause someone said something wrong..
Bloobers! - is'nt that what they call it?

Universe is a blob.. Who cares..
The mega Blop-universe..sounds fine to me.

Even the flowers are a blop.. A thing we don't mention very often - unless they stand on the table.. In a pot.

With their trillons of colors.. Their might even be billions...Im not sure.

Oh heck - my water is ready for coffe.. World started all over again..People goin to work..Where is my sandals...??
Gotta get that milk... Down in the shop..

Ill remember my keys..I have to - it's the only way back..

a few coins should do the trick.

And kids! - Stay away from Alcohol..

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ram,

you're not alone. I've been there. Alot of us here have shed our pretensions, and with that the knowledge that is behind the doors that then open is a light of such immense beauty that its makes you wince and shudder.

That is, until you get used to it. Which soon you shall.

Ram

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
(MANY WEEKS LATER)
But somehow...
I always manage to turn my back to the back...

Because of the help i realize i got here on ATS..
Both from Moderator's and members...

Though we have our idividual fights with ourselves...Most of us..Fight a battle..
Some fight with ghost..Some just fight to make sense of it all.
To make sense of the Human mind... Is an exstraordinary Chessmatch - which we all try to loose once in a while..

Sometimes we win... But that is mostly the day we understand we are checkmate.. Doomed and destroyed...It's impossible to tell the future... it will get you.. in time.
The day we realize part of us seems to become destroyed because of the impossible task ahead of us...
The part of us that is destroyed - Makes peace... For "thank God" it disappeard....
It stopped to exist... And such - it's rules stopped to rule us. And during the destruction of our mind - We evolve...

This thread never ended... It was me - who ended it myself. I cut the fuse.. Sort of speak..
No more power to the machine that brought me to my knees... The Mental illness that created this thread...

Here we are talking about changes... A human changing... And losing faith.. Loosing the part of him that holds him or her back...In the darkness..of negative energy..
I thought - i had a treasure - within... But it was a wall.

Now you people!!
Some of you Brothers and sisters... Have been through mental crisis... And mental breakdowns...

Stay alive - Cause its Progress..!!!!!

Read this thread - And see how i was before...And now.

People do actually have a chance to change...Dramatically..
Don't be sad if your down... Over a subject that haunts you...!!

Cause it's a peice...of you saying goodbye...Forever.
letting go of you...

And that is good...Though the transformation hurts in the progress..

Allways.

thanks to the people who posted here... You did your part..To help me..Thank you.

LOL*

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi Ram,
I am a little late adding to your post all is said but hang in there, find supporters, go through what ever you must knowing there is another side.
Turn your Back Yes they will and feel blessed, cry if you must but know you don't need these people any more, they are walking out of your life.
WIS

[edit on 26-12-2005 by WalkInSilence]

[edit on 26-12-2005 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i am just begining to notice what your noticing...its sucks. i still have friends but i really could care less now for any "popukar" people. i do think the world is starting to change for the better for people like us.

imagine a world completly backwards where there were a few "cool" people and everyone else is like us.

theres more ppl like us now then there probably 10years ago but now with the internet having all the information you could want on it, the world is most likly changing because it is interesting stuff and one day anyone could come across a conspiracy site by accident. once you read this stuff its so cool i couldnt see why you wouldnt want to read it.

i imagine becuase they dont care about these things we might consider them stupid. why does it matter what other people think of you. dance around laugh, no one is jugding you, who cares what they think.

a good thing is always look at yourself as something great, never think down onyourself because if you do, you will get a negative attidute and people might not want to be around you for that.

forget bad thoughts! stop reading about the stuff. and see how much you can figure out on your own. try something new. try meditating, get in touch with your inner self and escape from reality.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Advice for Ram.

The reason why your friends shunned you is because they thought you were becoming mentally ill. Paranoid schizophrenics talk about conspiracy theories etc and act like they are the only ones who know "the truth"---and others, justifiably, get repelled. People who have real experience with authentically mentally ill know how horrible it is, and it is sensible for people who aren't their family to get away.

No, I don't think you are mentally ill (I have seen a few on this site who I think could be). But if you simulate it to the outside world----what's the point?

Don't turn back on your real life. I bet you are young---make use of your youth while you can. Not everything in life is profound or important, but it still can be pleasant and happy.

You don't need "UFO disclosure", you need to fall in love again. For that to happen, you need to improve yourself and your friendships. Guys with few friends and obsessing about seemingly weird theories are repulsive to girls. mkay?

Re "UFO disclosure".

I think people greatly overestimate the effect that it would have on day to day life if something like the "Serpo files" were announced to be true.

There have been worse conceptual shocks in the past, and we've survived.
The idea that beings are "out there" is hardly shocking, even to any Pakistani villager, who's probably seen some movie in the last 20 years.

Consider another shock to general human understanding which I believe was more profound: recognition of evolution. The shock and general public revulsion to evolution's inevitable logical consequences combined with its massive scientific power lead to major instability.

Sure, it's still (unfortunately) a big issue, but life continued from 1850 to now with all the other crap going on.

Suppose there is "Disclosure day", and the powers that be say:
(Serpo files, e.g.)

1) yeah we found some flying saucers and EBEs.
2) We sent some people over there on their ships. They were nice, but we didn't understand them very well, and they not us.
3) They have some amazing technology, but we don't know at all how the really good stuff works.
4) No, we can't phone them.
5) We don't know if they're coming here or not any more.

which is reasonable.

Big hoopla for 12 months or so, Spielberg gets the movie rights for the "Official Story" and some nerds philosophize about how to make warp drives.

Then what?

I predict that soon politicians will be drumming up fear of the Sudanese Islamic Jihad terrorist group, people will go back to worrying about their jobs, how to pay for health insurance, and what Bimbina Spears (Britney's daughter) is going to sing at the MTV3d music awards and whether she will wear those leather twat rings again.

I do agree that if there had been major and open ET landings before say 1750 (age of Enlightenment, and Newton/Galileo in hand) there would have been civilization-wide panic and problems.

Or, if EBEs come in the form of 5 million Klingon stormtroopers.

Or five million EBEs who have a burning need to save our souls in service of The Great Zpahg'ii.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ram I am only new to this stuff and thank you for you honesty, only one thing so far made me sit up and take notice and it was because it made sense.

Things just dont feel right anywhere and this keeps me in tune with whats important now and possibly in the future.

Here it is.

Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.
Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.
Learn basic sanitation and water purification.
Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.
Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.
Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.
Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
Eat less.
Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.
Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return

They say the guy that said this is a hoax, in light of this so called Hoax Im converted.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ram, I have felt the way you do.
I try talking about it to some people, and they say, "You're weird!!" Or "you're one of those!" But I have always been this way, and people mostly just except it for who I am. They don't really treat me differently.
I find that if you really talk to people, they believe in something, whether it be ghosts, aliens or such things, because I think the world is coming around to those sort of things. I just read some survey conducted that said 1 outta 4 americans believe in alien life. That really is a pretty big majority!
I was never the party animal though, and I don't drink, don't smoke and don't like large gatherings. I have always been the bookworm, who liked to stay at home. I don't have large groups of friends, just a small gathering of close ones.
The one thing that can bother me though is that I sometimes feel I know to much, just like you to be normal. People are so content with getting married, starting a family and working their jobs everyday of their life until they day never questioning anything just following the herd. I CAN'T be like that!! I don't think people like us are meant to be like that!! Sometimes I'm like, yeah, I'm a 23 yr old female, I really should get married soon and settle down. But how long would that happiness last??? I don't think a lot of guys are interesting in wackos like me! My boyfriend is sorta interested in this stuff, but is nowhere near me on the interest level.

In the long run, I can't be happy not questioning things and seeking out the mysterious. It's just a part of me. I guess you gotta do what REALLY makes you happy!!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
just a question, how long do you wait until you ask a new girl friend if she beleives in aliens. cause its a question thats pretty wierd to the average person. i mean i didnt beleive until last july when i saw my first ufo but is there a good/right way to ask anyone really about this stuff so they dont think your crazy?

ram i really liked that last part you added in. starting a new life or what ever is hard but once you get past you evolve.

never thought of that and its so true and i think after reading that i evovled again.

if everyone on ATS could find a way to talk about conspiracies to literally anyone at anytime and it would be a "normal topic" like sports or the news, thats when the world will wake up.i beleive in John titor and the bombings in 2015 but i think war might stop after that as the world becomes more open to talk about these topics.

Ram

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I didn't expect any replies..

And i read...it all.

And your all 110% correct. And im glad to tell you.. That I have passed cross that Weird-caotic - stress..Or chock period.

And so it goes on...Life.
I told my freind exactly how lonly and crazy this all became...And i told them how i was going through a healing procces..And i needed some time alone..
I started Running... Which i did in the past - before my mental breakdown..

Actually i drove more than 10 miles a day...On Bike.. I was a Biker..
I did Meditation..Back then. Here we talk Bicycle.. Lance Armstrong alike stuff.. Even Mountains have i climbed..

Now it's different.. The changes are that my freind - who i meet again - told me i looked wild!! Force Full Energy system restored... He say i have this wild look... Which i didn't have before...And when i started this thread a few month ago.

Something has happend to me - and it's a transformation.
I went through the hell - that cost us most pain...Inside. What can i say.. We all - seems to be lonely... And we can do nothing about it...!!!

All creatures on this planet - and beound are lonely... We are born lonely - and dies lonely.
But i don't feel lonly anymore.. That part is wiped out... And my freinds are comming back... And yes..
I have looked deep in the mirror... And i do understand their reaction...To turn away...
Sometimes we are creating the problems we have ourselves..And i see it more and more clear... How to avoid self-pitty. I saw IT one evening i was out walking...(not a UFO)
- I saw something inside me - that has been part of me since birth...And what i further saw was that it has been part of me through past lifetimes.
Imagine something that has been bothering you for over 1000 years many incarnations...And one day you see and realize - that it's yourself creating that sphere of anger problems and self inflicted wounds.. That it does not need to be that way... I don't need to feel that way.. Even though I myself thought i needed to feel like that - like it was a need.. Like we all need to breath...Oxygene..

Everytime something happend - i had that need to Feel it..!! I don't need to feel it anymore... Cause it's causing trouble for my progress... hehe

The need to feel it... Made unnessesary emotions come to life...
And that was my problem.. And i kicked it's butt goodbye...And it left my soul...cause i learned it!! It took about 3 week's to get i out of my system... And i knew it was goin away..

And it's great.
People see me and say - wow! you look good now - You look like you feel good...
And i just say thank you. I kicked my own butt...

cheers - And hell yea - Lets hope that "serpo" will give us some information and hopefully a picture (photo).

(This is more easy - than too quote on you all) - Cu! on the Serpo thread...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I didn't think I'd have anything left to add. BUt to make my posts abit more personal, when I truly started studying all of this, I truly felt like I was losing it.

I had a dream once where I was going crazy , and had no use of my tongue or body, all around me everyone could see, but I was me still inside, but I had only lost hold.I became lost in myself.

Now, I read everything I can, all the classics. Camus' "The Stranger" opened my eyes like the ufo phenomena once did. The hunger grows and like lust, the more I know the less I do. And its all empty, and so am I.

Ignorance is bliss, however, rarely is it the most blissful amongst us who leave the most. We can't be selfish, I suppose.

On ething to keep in mind is that we owe noone anything. They must find this road themselves, all that is expected of you, is to build a world around you that is now based on what you know, and let it stand as a monument to others of the triumph of human spirit.

To all others, your thoughts and prayers are welcome as I feel less and less human.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by mj 09]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ram I am also sorry for your loss.

I do believe Mars has blue skies and a less red hue to the ground. I also believe that NASA covers this as they showed a photo of Mars with blue skies and then released the same photo an dmars was red.

You need to find friends who can accept that you have certain beliefs and respect them. My friends listen to me when I ramble about aliens etc and accept this as part of my quirkiness.

Ram

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just used a day or 2 to think about it.
What strikes me is the thing about being less and less human... I can recognize that feeling - Like it is a loss of something - that makes me human..
Maybe it's all this knowlegde that surpasses the previous exitement of this human society..We live in..
Such as TV - Dosn't interrest me anymore. And politic's.. Dosn't interrest me anymore - In tha same way as it used to do - And much more..

Do i need freinds? - I don't need freinds anymore. Im not crying at night cause i don't have lots of freinds.. I really don't care anymore.

But one thing is for sure - i like people... And find us a funny race too be.

Should i have freinds cause it's a trend?..

Well i have freinds now... They came back.. And understood that i understood the insanity i had to go through..It had to happend..

Cause earth is changing - And human race are changing.. These years.. Im changing - very dramatically..Waking up... And have become very sesitive..

It's okay.. It's allright..

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm glad you have found friendship again. Even if you don't think you need friends, you will find them to be a constant source of what it is that makes us human (namely laughter, love, protection and conflict).

If you are indeed something (for lack of a better word) nonhuman, I think that you should consider the future for yourself.

Ram

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I'm glad you have found friendship again. Even if you don't think you need friends, you will find them to be a constant source of what it is that makes us human (namely laughter, love, protection and conflict).

If you are indeed something (for lack of a better word) nonhuman, I think that you should consider the future for yourself.

yea..
Yesterday while i was walking my evening walk... I was doing some thinking.. About future and past..
Those terms have changed dramatically within me.. Cause once i could see the future... I always had an idea...about where i was heading and what my dreams was... It seems to have dissapeared. And that is because of the trauma after the girl i lost contact with - she took something dear to me... And trashed it.

You know...I used to be very happy person. Actually ekstremly light-minded..
And i have been trying to - for some reason, and for some time now - to get it back...The thing i lost inside.
But - it seems - it's not possible anymore. It's gone...

All the colors of my mind and all the love i felt... Just gone.

Exept what survived...
I ended up in this situation alienated stage of mind because of love...I gave it all away... Cause i was too kind - to good...and had too much energy...

I didn't think i would loose it... And im surprised i did...
So - Now im building up a new life.. It's like being totally emty - and i try to find a source of energy...To keep me alive.

The only way i can keep breathing is by doing some sports. its really sad..sometimes.

But you can be happy that you can still deal with the what it is that makes us human (namely laughter, love, protection and conflict).

Ram

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I could talk about my life - but - i would risk alot by exposing anymore of my guts..
Cause every action has a result of some sort.. And i can't risk it now - in these days im very weak...mentally. Im sort of restoring my soul - mana - energy - life - existence. And can't risk writing about more...

I could die - doing a wrong turn - saying the wrong things.. Cause im not healthy like i used to be.

I am taking very small steps in my life right now... And i have been doing things for another person...To help... And it took everything i had in me to complete the "job/karma" - it was a thing i had to do... Cause no-one else could do it...
I have changed - because i helped another person...

Planted a seed - for things to come... And help her later in life - too understand things - that would be impossible without the help that i gave her. Im not talking sperm here... That she had enough of.. this is spiritual seeds...

And i made it... And have been released from the task. And i think God and angels and belevolent beings - and energies of universe... Agree that i did what i had to do... Like it was some kind of job.

And i paid the prize... And i understand the pain... And what it did to me.

Today i can see... What the politic's do to the Earth... And that is the gift... That came with the prize...
Politic's are cold - And it will be destroyed...By a new understanding of how much peace on earth could do to every each one of us.

It's too cold today... The civilized world are "too cold" now.. It will get a little colder during time... Cause human race has to feel it - they have to understand the coldness..in theire hearts - before they can destroy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join