It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush preparing for a police state?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
BUSH IS ONLY A PAWN IN A GAME I ASSUME HE EJOYS. EVER SEE ONE OF HIS SPEECHES? DOES HE SEEM TO ALWAYS BE SMIRKING TO YOU? I WOULD BET THAT HE HAS A PRTTY BIG ROLE IN THIS SCHEME. HE DOES NOT CARE. HE IS LAUGHING AT US. "THE SHEEP ARE EASY TO FOOL"! ARE WE GOING TO BE SHEEP WHO ARE SO EASILY FOOLED BY THE FOX? MOST OF US I AM SURE. HOW ABOUT YOU???

[edit on 29-10-2005 by KNOWS_A_LITTLE]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Why are you YELLING at us?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I YELL BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LISTEN. IN MY DREAMS I HAVE SEEN US DYING, SLAUTERED BY THOSE WHO WOULD HAVE US CALL THEM UNCLE SAM

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Next time you yell, you'll not yell a next time.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I hope you all realize the NRA got a court injunction preventing the police in NOLA from confisticating any more guns and requiring them to return the ones they had already confisticated. Further, the NOLA Chief of Police resigned in shame and the Mayor got lambasted in the press pretty hard. So if that was a first try at imposing a draconian police stae in America, it did not fare very well.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Those that live with their eyes closed and then claim to know what's going on are the most delusional and the biggest threat to our future.
Authority only has power if we allow them to have that power.
Cause people who speak out are instantly put down by people like you who are happily spreading the governments psycological "hit squads". You are just as much part of the "shutting up the disenters" as the government itself.
How proud the government must be of it's work in this area, you are a text book example of a mind controled psycological "hit squad"....

It is the Matrix...
If you are not freed mentally, then you are the eyes and ears of the agents whether you know it or not...

I agree ANOK...

Wise words!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The world is divided into two groups, those that would like to shout obscenities at politicians and the small minority that are lucky to get within earshot."
John Bull 1

WHAT REASON WOULD MAKE THE POLITICAL PAWNS CARE FOR THOSE THAT WOULD SHOUT OUT THERE CARES WHEN THEY CARE NOT FOR YOU

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KNOWS_A_LITTLE

IS ONLY A PAWN IN A GAME I ASSUME HE EJOYS. EVER SEE ONE OF HIS SPEECHES? DOES HE SEEM TO ALWAYS BE SMIRKING TO YOU? I WOULD BET THAT HE HAS A PRTTY BIG ROLE IN THIS SCHEME. HE DOES NOT CARE. HE IS LAUGHING AT US. "THE SHEEP ARE EASY TO FOOL"! ARE WE GOING TO BE SHEEP WHO ARE SO EASILY FOOLED BY THE FOX? MOST OF US I AM SURE. HOW ABOUT YOU???

[edit on 29-10-2005 by KNOWS_A_LITTLE]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
sorry for yelling?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
is it a police state? (looking over my shoulders) i dont see anibody taking me on because of my views. Bush aint goin to sent hit squads if u have opposing views with him.

fair enough, now find yourself a banned industrial crop (*censoed*) to make cloth from and we'll see who stays free, because you'd certainly end up in jail because bigdaddy hates disagreement wrt resource issues.

for the record: plants can be grown by anyone while industrial production needs huge amounts of money - and political support - that's why your toolbox is safe... for now. i'm certain, though, that once rapid prototyping techniques can be used to create real tools, they too will be banned by decree.

but you're still be free, right?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
is bush prepairing no they are prepairing us he is just part of the proccess
and he probably knows it watch on of his speeches does he seem like he has a funny adolesent type of attitude towards "the people" i would guess that he ha a secret "what does it matter what i do you are all screwed but i suppose i have to keep up this farce until they let you in on this"hes just a pawn in the final stage of this soon checkmate we do not matter except to us how sad how true

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
They will have to take My guns, bullets first.

No way, no how, am I going to give up My guns.

A Government that fears it's people is a good thing, a people that fears it's Government, is on it's way to the Death chambers like the Jews to Auschwitz.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Stop bein so damned paranoid. There isnt gonna be a "police state." Folks, grow up, theres no one coming to get you. If there was this site would not be up and running. Places like this would be ther first to go. What is up with this? I mean seriously, I'm assuming most of you are old enough to control your imagination, then again this sounds more like psychosis to me. There is no basis for you folks feeling like this other than your personal feelings towards Bush. When his final term is over, it will be over, just like the 42 other presidents before him. What is all this puppet nonsense as well, can people not just maybe think for once things are exactly what they seem. I know its fun not to but grow up folks, things have worked this way for years and will continue to work this way, this is our system. There is no one behind the scenes, there are no puppetmasters. Anyone who says I'm blinded by the man needs to wake up and see youre blinded by your own paranoia.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There will be no "Police State"? Do you know what's going on around you?

This site would be closed? No, I don't think so. This site will remain open, so, once they've started taking people away, they will eventually start looking for ways to track down the dissenters thru alternate means.

They will look to where people are bitching & griping about the Government, for the people who congregate in private, & plan & plot a revolution, & then they will start knocking on those peoples doors.

Freedom Of Speech is dead. The ability to track an IP Address has been around since the invention of the DARPANET, that would be the Internet for the people that don't know, that the Internet was originally built & started by DARPA.

Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

DARPA, is the same organization, that had the offshoot of HAARP.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Stop bein so damned paranoid. Anyone who says I'm blinded by the man needs to wake up and see youre blinded by your own paranoia.

I didn't realize I was paranoid though. You know I think I would rather be paranoid about the things going on around me rather than be less worried. When you're paranoid you don't accept most things that people tell you. You search deeper for an answer.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And I certainly hope that the damned agents of the NWO or whomever are reading this thread. Hear me and hear me NOW - YOU WILL NEVER EFFECT A POLICE STATE IN THE USA!!! Why!? Because I, and millions of other US citizens, am armed to the teeth and freely exercise my right to bear arms. You will have to convince the military complex to pry the guns out of their friend's, family's and neighbor's cold dead hands to effect a police state and THAT. my friends, will NEVER happen on American soil. Simply ask ANY member of our armed forces if they would obey orders to kill or enslave their fellow Americans. Go ahead... I have and each and every one of them have scoffed at the notion. They serve for God and Country and each and every citizen ARE this country.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The No Lips gang. Seriously, nothing worse than a bunch of men with little slits for mouths.

Word has it these men are powerhungry and greedy.

Beware of the lipless ones.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
But of course, everything has a deeper answer. Yes there are conspiracies throughout history, but your own dislike of the current administration is clouding your logic here. I'm just saying what is more likely, Bush will prolong his presidency, something congress would never allow, let alone the people. Or when his term is up he will fade out just like the rest of our presidents have. Use that brain up there, you obviously have them, but youre overanalyzing. A bit of paranoia isnt a bad thing but when you take it to the point where you think big brother is coming to get you it gets a bit ridiculous, use logic instead of fantastic claims. Were not living under a dictatorship, this is a democracy.

[edit on 12/15/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nice try ludacris, but no cigar.

This is not a democracy, no matter what they tell you in school, it's a corporate oligarchy. The corporate elite pull the strings and your vote means nothing.

If you aren't paranoid; your'e just not paying attention or it's so uncomfortable for you to see the evil; you just believe what the puppet masters tell you.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monker house!

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The point I'm trying to make here, is that this is the same stuff that comes out of the mouth of groups like ANSWER and Code Pink. Communist rhetoric that calls Bush the next Hitler, when there is no parallel you can draw to come to this conclusion at all. The first source used as a reference on this thread is prisonplanet, hardly anything considered credible in the mainstream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join