It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AL Queda : Letter intercepted fake!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yahoo.Com

For once i agree, complete fabrication.

[Link Shortened]

[edit on 13/10/05 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...you are using Al Queda in Iraq as a source? You might want to wait until a semi-credible source is available such as a pig flying over CNN dropped a leaflet today saying the letter was fake!

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

and naturally we [zarqawi] do not know how and where this letter is to have been found," it added.

Er, then how do they know that its fake?

For what its worth, I thought that a lot of people thought that Al Qaida in Iraq was fake, no? And that Al Qaida itself is fake right? So what gives if there is no zarwaqiri, and bin ladin in in DC?

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A letter that was going between high ranking terrorists gets intercepted.
The information is disheartening to the terrorist minions ... it basically says
that the Americans and the freed Iraqis are WINNING and that supply and
money routes to the terrorist murders have been severely disrupted.

OF COURSE the terrorists are going to claim it's a fake. If they admitted it
was real, that would be admitting that freedom has a chance in Iraq,
which is something they don't want.

It may be real, it may be fake, but I certainly won't take the word of
terrorist murders that it's fake. That would be like believing Bagdad
Bob. HA!

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
not to mention that the second leader of Al Qaeda is demanding that Zarqawi stop targeting the Shiites or the Shiites would turn against the Sunnis particularly Al Qaeda and those linked to it and Osama and his cronies have enough enemies already to deal with. like Zawahiri said about his brothers caught and detainned in Iran that is controlled by Shiites.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I love these guys who will beleive whatever the bad guys say at face value, but anything that comes out of American media is questionable.

I'm not buying it. I still beleive my own government over these cold blooded killers.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm not buying it. I still beleive my own government over these cold blooded killers.

That's why you were duped into going to war. honestly I don't believe in the mainstream media anymore. they are fill with garbage...... The media isn't in the business to present truth, but in the business of making money..

And honestly we have no moral right to say who is the bad guys and who is the good guys,,, cause one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think its incredibly sad that British and American citizens are so eager to believe any islamic terrorist before their own people, even to the extreme of supporting Iraqi insurgents over our own soldiers. It makes me incredibly angry !!!! I agree with crusader too, the media have their own agenda. Sell, Sell, Sell. wether its newspapers or advertising, the more negative the news the higher the viewer numbers.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by bobsa]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I think its incredibly sad that British and American citizens are so eager to believe any islamic terrorist before their own people, even to the extreme of supporting Iraqi insurgents over our own soldiers. It makes me incredibly angry !!!!

Oh Touche' It's time we stop this foolish talk about supporting automatic killing machines who are not serving no purpose. Are u insinuating that 1,000 plus dead american and british soldier lives are better than 100,000 plus people.

Who gives the british and american people the right to invade countries and say what is law and order? That was never our God given right.

Who gives the

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Im not insinuating anything, it scandalous that there are dead on either side. However surely you must agree that the soliers in the field didn't put themselves there, and as such any disagreement with the war should not be pushed on them. By actively trying to disprove or demonise everything that comes from the soldiers in Iraq we are giving fuel to the insurgents and terrorists.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
let's see, terror threat in NYC from a source in Iraq leads to three arrests and then the US says it was a hoax.

US intercepts a letter from from one terrorist to another that says money's tight, the terrorists are losing the fight and things are not quite as rosy as they were a year ago and the terror organizations says it was a hoax.

They're all lying in some form or another.

I believe the letter. I believe the threat.

I believe I am going to stop following the news and start living the life I want to lead, free of global nonsense.

now, where's that map of uninhabited islands I bought a year or two ago?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Im not insinuating anything, it scandalous that there are dead on either side. However surely you must agree that the soliers in the field didn't put themselves there, and as such any disagreement with the war should not be pushed on them. By actively trying to disprove or demonise everything that comes from the soldiers in Iraq we are giving fuel to the insurgents and terrorists.

And that is the same argument the Bush administration have pushed down the throats of the American public, and that is what have the soldiers up to this day

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So do you disagree crusader, should we be demosising our boys and girls in Iraq. Do our soldiers deserve our respect or our venom ?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So do you disagree crusader, should we be demosising our boys and girls in Iraq. Do our soldiers deserve our respect or our venom ?

None of the above options that you presented to me. I don't think I could give them respect for killing, raping, and mutilating people. And I can't spread on all of them, although a revolt by them, will have drastic consequences, so I remain, nuetral fro the moment..

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusader

None of the above options that you presented to me. I don't think I could give them respect for killing, raping, and mutilating people. And I can't spread on all of them, although a revolt by them, will have drastic consequences, so I remain, nuetral fro the moment..

neutral for the moment? why dont u say i aint joining ani ones side instead. wen u say for the moment u may decided to join one's side later on if it benefits u that u are on the winning side?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

neutral for the moment? why dont u say i aint joining ani ones side instead. wen u say for the moment u may decided to join one's side later on if it benefits u that u are on the winning side?

It's so difficult to choose one side, because you are either branded, a terrorist or a traitor on one hand, and a infidel, on the other hand

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Not every soldier is raping and killing, in fact its a very small percentage. you cant tar all with the brush of a few lunatics. Just like all Muslims are not fanatics or terrorists.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
*scratches head*
Just an off the wall question, but what is the difference between Al-Qaeda claiming that the letters [documents] are fake and Dan Rather claiming that his documents he used are real?

seekerof

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

just an off the wall question, but what is the difference between Al-Qaeda claiming that the letters [documents] are fake and Dan Rather claiming that his documents he used are real?

What's your point?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
let's see, terror threat in NYC from a source in Iraq leads to three arrests and then the US says it was a hoax.

US intercepts a letter from from one terrorist to another that says money's tight, the terrorists are losing the fight and things are not quite as rosy as they were a year ago and the terror organizations says it was a hoax.

They're all lying in some form or another.

I believe the letter. I believe the threat.

I believe I am going to stop following the news and start living the life I want to lead, free of global nonsense.

now, where's that map of uninhabited islands I bought a year or two ago?

Took the words right out of my mouth Crakeur. I have not worried about anything since, well before 9/11 and I am not about to start to. The threat to the NY subways could have been a way for terrorist cells that are here in the states testing the response while they scope another target out. No one knows until something happens again.

I trust no government 100% most if not all Politicians are liars and crooks IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join