It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire-Werewolf hybrid?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Your not the only one who is confused by this question.... I Too am trying to figure out what i am. My friends say i could be a Hybrid Werewolf/Vampire calles a Werepyre or something like that.

i dont actually go by my given name but friends call me Wren. Its a nickname a old friend gave me. I never knew my parents so i go by what my guardian told me.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

look what you see in the movies about vamps are NOT all fact most of them are made up stuff, but drink blood yes true but the way the get it is up to the person and turning into a bat is just a imagination as far as i know and they are all different in most ways and i will not make anymore replies or comments ....

..end of relpies...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i see things and hear things that other dont and there are things that are to strange for us to understand at all even if we could

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
THe first poster after the OP's first post got it right.

Somebody has been watching waaaaaay to much of the movie Underworld.

haven't you you naughty boy!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
People on here says this sounds a lot like Underworld....but doesn't everything that involves vampires and/or werewolves? I have visions too, and I believe of Vampire/Werewolf hybrids. You could be one, do you have any memory of disturbing events that happened to you when you were younger? If you would like to talk you me about this, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
lets entertain the idea of a vampire/werewolf for a second.

how does that work. Aren't the pretty much juxtaposed of each other.

Does it require human flesh or does it require purely human blood. what happens on a full moon is it only a werewolf then and not a vampire or does it have the ability to somehow be exactly both. were in history is there any talk of a werewolf/vampire hybrid.

furthermore were in history have there been any actual vampires. not talking about that disease where people think they need to eat blood.

seriously where has this idea been brought up before the movie underworld.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I just don't understand why everything that has to do with vampires and/or werewolves is Underworld's doing. Doesn't anyone have an imagination or belief of their own? If someone believes they are supernatural and chosen by the undead beings, then believe them....don't accuse them for taking some fictional movie's ideas!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
you're right I believe dungeon's and dragons has a werewolf/vampire hybrid too.

But according to historical sources like historical mythology in various cultures has there been any werewolf/vampire sightings. I know that there are lots of cases of werebeasts.

But werebeast vampires. sorta defeats the purpose. Don't get me wrong I wish the movie Underworld was true. Personally we could use more hot chicks running around it skin tight latex catsuits, especially since the michelle phiffer catwoman is now out of style. Shame too.

Hell I'll even settle for women running around pretending they are vampires if they keep the catsuits.

but what are the OP's reasons for believing in werewolf/vampire sightings. Other than wishful thinking.

It's possible if vampires did exist. did being the operative word that they could masquerade as werebeasts. Some tales talk of vampires changing shape into cats, bats lizards and mist. but werewolves?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It is possible to be a vampire/werewolf hybrid....halfbreeds. You don't need to really do anything special to do it either, just 'inject' both vampire and werewolf venom into the victim and wait. That person may die from venom overdose, but there could be a slim chance they survived and became an extremely rare creature.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Lady Viper,

How do you know that either vampires or werewolves have venom. maybe it's some weird bacterial or viral thing instead.

How'd you learn that injecting both would create a hybrid. Hogwarts open this time of year? How do we not know if the two "venoms" mixing would largely neutralize each other of create some poor pathetic mix of the two that is lame and needs to be spoon fed for the rest of it's life.

Personally I'm not worried about the hybrids because Blade and other Daywalkers will eventually wipe them all out anyways.

Blades real. I saw him running through an alley once where he and Kris Kristofferson were stabbing the crap out of some poor emaciated vampire with swords made from silver nitrate. Question. how does a sword made from silver stay sharp? technically stainless steel needs to be sharpened after each use it's so soft. how do they make the silver so strong. Is it silver from the planet Kripton?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki

Honestly... I can't say if either is REAL (let alone hybrids), but I know for a fact the movie is actually called, "UNDERWORLD".

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You are not be the only one that is what is called a hybrid, as you go on will be able to tell what you are, but be carful. not eveyone loves hybrids. It is every creature, Vampire, Werewolf, Witch ect... we all have to hide, you never know who wil be waiting for you to have your power or to capture you, and if you are a hybrid welcome to the family. you may post stuff like this just make sure no one can trace you. Be carle my fellow hybrid. Have fun with youe new powers.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hi, Im Mariah. I would love to hear your storry and try to help you the best way that I can. If so, contact me at [email protected]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
neither exist your vision was a wet dream and the only real "vampires" are ecult (devil worshiper) clans that drink blood for religios perposess

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Most of you shall perish upon the bloodlines of my ancestors... foolish human bloods shall never understand true power!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join