It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire-Werewolf hybrid?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I believe someone needs to stay away from WhiteWolf games.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If Annuaki is really a vampire/werewolf, I have a simple and effective way to find out. Shoot him with a lead bullet and :

1) if he survives, then hes actually a werewolf thinggy. And for the better of mankind we should club him with a silver baseball bat.
2) if he dies, then change ur name and grow a beard. Then move to mexico and dodge the feds.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
THEBLUESOLDIER : you could trick colonel mustard into biffing him with the silver candlestick , in the library

that way you maintain plausible deniability

thats how i would do it

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Annuaki, prepare to face the wrath of every member of ATS clubbing you with silver tipped baseball bats for your insolence and blatant lies!! I hope this is the last time that you give false testimonies in order to seek attention and mock others for their insolence, because if u continue then i shall throw a bag of cats at you.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
by the way Laughing Man. I recognize the quote around the smiling face in your avatar. Its a line by Holden Caulfield from "The Catcher in the Rye". I must have read that book ten thousand times over, one of my favorite bookz. Don't worry people, I don't plan on assassinating anyone... except maybe Bush....

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
did you mean underworld ?

one line post

please review this link www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-3-2006 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You are not a lycan and you are not a vampire. Unless you are somehow a part of the royal bloodline, then you could be a reptlians shapeshifter...

Or you could just be...well you know what, to be honest with you. I have no idea... lol

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Exactly how did these people FIND you in the first place?

I would like to remind you Annunaki, about a certain story about someone from england, who a couple of years ago contacted a boy out of the blue, who wasn't too bright, and made him believe there was a safe with 127 billion pounds belonging to the MI5 or 6, sitting on the bottom of the ocean, and that he (the boy) was the only one who could open it, or something like that. And that the guy was ALSO "chosen" in some way. Turned out the person who contacted him, was his gay friend, who first tried to pressure him into having sex with him, and when the mission was scrubbed, he got another mission to murder his friend (who was incidentally the same person who gave the order to kill him.)

My point is, the world is full of freaks and crazy people, and as Rudyard Kipling says, If you don't let your dreams controll you, you are one step closer to being a man in the real sense of the word.

EDIT: Royal bloodline? which royal bloodline?
On my mothers side I am descended from the Eriksson royal family, on my fathers side I am descended from the Haakonsson royal family (mothers side of it), which have claims to northern scotland, norway, etc...
What royal bloodline did you mean, Whitelightwolf?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Aztecatl]

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Aztecatl]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE (place member name here)!!!!

A (place invective here) . BOO HISS BOO!

Don't keep trying to help him. Annunaki posted a while ago that he had got everyone in this forum believing his (place accusation here).

A textbook example on how to attract mod edits and a warn.

The caps are alse a no-no.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One could hypothesize that a hybrid would have the powers of both melding.... seeing that netither creatures have any power I am not sure if that will do much : )

But anyway, dreams are something special, but remember dreams are dreams. Not to be confused with reality, people see all kinds of things, mabey with some special significance. But mabey naught, a dream is more or less is not real. Even if break our of your own ego and jorney outside yourself, you are still in some 'non-pysical' plane which is far and apart from reality.

Though I can't say I am a master of the subject byond dreams, someone else might know more about OOBe's, but I am not going to specify : )

[edit on 1-4-2006 by jazz_psyker]

[edit on 1-4-2006 by jazz_psyker]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
Okay.. i had a vision a while back. and shortly after this vision, people started contacting me. I dont know how they got my information, but i've gotten past trying to figure it out.

They knew something was up.

For a while i tried to figure out why they decided to talk to me, and it turned out that the reason they did is because they believe i am a werewolf.

I explained the vision, and to them, it simply confirmed what they thought i was. On the other hand, others werewolves came to me telling me i was a vampire according to the vision, but that what i described had definite wolf characteristics.

Its still alot to take in. But i am confused. How could some say im a werewolf, and some say im a vampire?

This sounds really far-fetched to me, but everything is starting to slowly make sense.

question is, what am i?

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Annunaki]

First of all a vision is a veary vived dream. Its a dream that fells real.
Second of all if haveing visions about werewolfs then I'm a worrior werewolf cuz I had 20 dreames in 40 mins. and I've had visions that came true so this dose mean somthig to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
ok..if you wanna know my vision. u2u me, coz im not saying it publicly.

no, i dont do drugs, drink or smoke.

yes i do know werewolves..or more accurately, they know me.

I want to know how, or why, they would think im both

Third of all since I'm new I can't u2u u so u have to tell me about it ur self.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by millstanuki
OK a vampire werewolf hybrid.. Hmmm lets see.. Some think of them self as a vampire or werewolf. So this just sounds like someone likes them both and wants to be both. eh... I don't even know if this stuff is real... but to me this just sounds like someone want to be heard.

And just so u kno As my name suggest I'm in love wiht a Hybrid a real hybrid and he hates it when I talk about the type of sutff. And hes a confusing one. But they r real cuz I've felt his teeth on my neack but he try to suck my blood it was just some playful bitting. but thats besides the point they r real and I kno it.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
HybridLover

Please read the thread before responding.

I understand you're new, so I'll try to explain the situation to you.

Under Annunaki's name you'll notice that it says "banned member", so he will not be able to respond to you.

In the thread you'll find a link to where he admits that he is not a hybrid, so it's a non-issue and not worth reviving the thread for.

Many members were trying to help Annunaki but the community does not take kindly to members knowingly posting false information.

Also, and I say this with all due respect, I notice your profile says York, PA.

If you've immigrated from another country, and English is not your primary language, we are quite forgiving, but you really should try to "spell check" your posts.

We all make mistakes from time to time, but these are pretty bad.

Good luck and enjoy your time on ATS.

P.S. I highly recommend starting an introduction thread here.

You'll gain lots of useful information, and many members can help answer any questions that you may have.

[edit on 7/20/06 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hi can you please tell me ur vision coz i realli realli realli want to kno and i want to find out more about werewolves coz i want to be one and it is realli wierd coz i cant find much useful stuff on the web so can u get in touch soon please

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Anyone mentioned "Underworld Evolution" yet?

SLPEXE

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
hey were-wolfs are real u dont go completly through the change until you fufil the soul with the right means to do so
alls Lycanthropy really is is you loving to act uncontrollable and prance and howl and if you do ever feel hungry to kill a cat and feel the warmth of blood on your tounge so unless your complet dont worry about it your just what they call a lunar-tic

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tensarii

Oooookay.
First off, none of you know what your talking about, because obviously none of you have any experiance in the Werewolf/Vampire area.
Now, you could be a vampire or you could be a werewolf. You can not be both. Unless you are born that way from a vampire and werewolf parents.
I have doubts about these people you say contacted you. An educated, experianced werewolf or vampire would be able to tell you FOR SURE what your race is, weather through bitting (which a method of accessing your spiritual energy) Or reading your spirutal pattern by reading your mind.
Now about proving they are telling the truth, there are very limited ways of doing so. Video taping a werewolf changing form would be useless, mortals can not see the transformation, and it's not a free will kind of deal, unless their quite powerful.
A vampire can almost never be detected unless you pay really close attention.
They have heightened senses, their hair a nd nails grow faster than normal, they have strange eyes, so on and so forth.
The point is, you could be a vampire, you could be a werewolf or you could be a mortal.
It's possable that they are trying to convince you that you are one of them because they need more people in the 'pack' or 'coven' right now, which is true.
They could convince you that you are and then turn you later, be wary. Vampire and werewolves are in no way harmless or someone you can trust fully.
If you want to find out on your own, try meditating. If your a vampire/werewolf you should have another form, sort of another person residing with in you, that has been reborn with in your body.
The best thing to do in this situation is be patient, open minded and always on guard.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katakuni
hi can you please tell me ur vision coz i realli realli realli want to kno and i want to find out more about werewolves coz i want to be one and it is realli wierd coz i cant find much useful stuff on the web so can u get in touch soon please

Please don't go out flaunting your desire to be a werewolf, their not that speacial.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Uh huh... Someone is full of it.

So what, do your eyes go black and your skin blackish blue with sharp blood-sucking teeth but a hairless body?

Hmm, where did you get that? Oh yeah, Underworld

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join