It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire-Werewolf hybrid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

yep someone definatly watched Underworld. (Sigh) Cmon people, Wearwolves, Vampires just don't exist. You can't possibly hide something like that from the public. Especially in this day and age.

Imagine a huge animal like a wearwolf hunting humans? Cmon there would be reports in newspapers all the time of attacks. And vampires? Shesh oh pete people, these things would get hunted down fast. I mean the Center for Disease Controll itself would issue a warning about some strange infection going around at least.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki

I too am a hybrid well, actually a mutt. i don't have enough genic material for complelty trasformation but if you are a mutt be forwarne there will be alot of conflict!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I completly understand why things like vampires and werewolves are not in major magazines and on the news. People are afaid of being called crazy. Also, most people only care about money. If a top selling magazine put in an article about a werewolf attack no one would take that magazine seriously anymore. As for the many scientists in this world, I'm almost positive they wouldn't risk being put in a padded cell for the remainder of their lives.
I'm interested in having futher contact. The way you described vampires and werewolves accuretly fitted the way i think of them. As for the werewolves who contacted you, they caught my attention even more. I believe you one hundred percent, and i like it very much if we could talk in more detail. I honestly believe thet there is a werewolf, vampire, or a hybrid in each of us. I also agree that some people show that side more than others. One of my theorys is that its graphed into our DNA in way. That is the best way I can describe it. I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but like I said, it's just a theory. I am VERY interested in hearing your vision, so if there is any way I can prove to you that I am sincere, let me know. I am willing to do all most any thing to learn as much as I can, just like you. The email that I use is [email protected]. I would appreciate it VERY much if you would contact me futher, as I am looking to talk to someone with the same ideas as me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

what exactly was the vision?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Now, if there was a combination vampire/werewolf/robot, I think you'd really have something. Although Frankenstein Jr. was a combination Frankenstein and flying robot, and he was pretty cool, at least when I was 8.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What kind of a post was that?^up there^^^^^ What was that?

Now more seriously, i find such a notion unlikely. Vampires in some form, surely. There have been accounts in every nation. Find me one without a type of vampire. Werewolves, why not? They have nearly as many. But for some reason, I mean, in Underworld, of course!!! Where wolf boys run around shirtless and "death dealing" femme fatales run into caves carrying flashlight guns-which i have to say doesn't at all make sense, so why in the heck did they do that??????~ but not in this reality. I'll bet if two tried to make a hybrid, their children would all be humans. Hypothetical failure. What a funny idea.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i deal with the paranormal for a long time and i can say you are a hybrid part vampire part werewolf if you need some info here is my email [email protected]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey hon,
just wanted to let you know that hybrids are real, me and my boy are both hybrids and i just found out like 3 weeks ago. If you find that biting is erotic to you or that you feel alot of pain during a full moon or just before you are a hybrid. My boy Spike is the Alpha of his pack and most of the time he will get newbies talking to him all the time. I have been chosen to be the Alpha female and we are meant to lead a new pack. If you need any help contact me at [email protected] , just be chill and you'll be alright.
dawn

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If you're being honest, I can help. [email protected]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Come on guys werewolf ok I can go with that, vampire well.. But a hybrid of the two!? How silly is that!?? A thing that is half bat and half wolf. A wolf with tiny bats wings that hangs upside down on the ceiling and sucks the blood of cows and all you get my drift make up your mind or find a better hobby!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well it is a really difficult matter to discuss about!
But!I personally think that this question was nothing more than an imagination & just a really poor imagination!
But to those who said that there r no vampires or werewolves!I must csay that there r clues of existance of creatures like these![blood Drainers or At Least Energy drainers] at the past [long ago maybe centuries ago] that were born by a mixture of a couple of Human & Demon!I mean their parent were a human & a Demon[incubus] or Demoness[Succubuss]& it is true!the history shows that almost all the cultures had legends of these demonic beings even seprated regions like in america[when it was not discovered yet&...]& europe & asia!so it is not just in legend!at least it is more of some words & movies!Any one Who want to know about these creatures can search about them in Internet with any searcher available !hard to find some firmly based wbe sites but Possible!try it & it will be a reall good & new Experience!U have My Words On IT!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Cant Believe Im Replying to a 3 yr old post but I hope this gets 2 U, if we havent got to u. but U r wrong there is the livin vampirii N there is the dead.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hmmm...im not to sure but,what makes you think you have werewolf characteristics/ways other than these people who visited you?
I'd be interested to hear your reason.
N3RDz

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Textreply to post by TheBlueSoldier

nice dude i am with u on dat

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiderj

hi i belive you i think that you are a hybrid a warevampier i as i like to call
it is pretty cool i mean i naver ment any one who is both but you have an advange your a lot stornger if you are both and it is really cool

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

your not the only one ouy there you know that? what we are i like it and depens what more is in werewolf or vampire depens on powers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join