It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire-Werewolf hybrid?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
hay to me i think that all of this is BS cuz werewolf and vamps arnt real and if u say u are lets see some proff not like the two peace vampier teeth and face pant and fack heir lets see some real stuff

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by a real hybrid!!

ok this is just BS werewolf and vamps are not real and if u say u are then lets see some proff not some two peace vamper teeth or face pant or fake heir lets see some real proff

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Easy answer. Your one of us.

Dont be afraid, were here to help
#5, Royal, Atticus

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
we are still waiting

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki

you very well may be a vampire/werewolf hybrid. I am one myself. If you would like some help confirming this or learning to cope with this information, then repost any questions you have.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
ok. i know what is going on. ur having werewolf crap with vampire crap. that means ur a hybrid. most people r scared up first but u WILL get use to it. live it up! not many can get hurt and not feel it. have fun my child.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
u will never see it unless u found one feeding. most of us only feed on fish and little crap like that. have fun trying to find one.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

The movie you're thinking of is UnderWORLD not Underground.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
People think i'm a werewolf when they look back at the Twilight saga but then they say that i look distant and dreamy like a vampire. I , personally, that i'm a hybrid. I feel monstous and vicious when i get near certain people and it's just natural. My dad thinks it's a phase. I am warmer than most people too. I have very good senses and feel like a mind reader. I told my friends what they were thinking about and they wont talk to me now.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i have visions and i know wat u mean...i feel i have more symtomns of it all though....i smell blood, and can tell whether its dirty or not and sometimes smell sweet blood and i dont understand it all because its like when people are not even cut i have a very strong sense of smell and well i had my vision over a guy trying to make everyone immortal and didnt test animals but people....but he always end up having to make up another experiment because he'd always end up killing his (human experiment) this man was alone and my 1 true fear is of being alone but i still didnt get it maybe he was my fear but at the same time i was going to be his next experiment and i started running and he just would chase after me and i was so afraid. myself told myself to wake up from my dream and i havent had a dream like that since but my visions arent all clear but i understand what you mean by the whole wereowlf-vampire thing.....i'm writing a book on it.....if u would like to have more info on the book i'm writing just e-mail me @ [email protected] and i will tell u more NO FREAKS and PERVS. i WILL BLOCK U. Thanks =) and hope u can figure it out because i cant...i think i'm just a werewolf-vampire....for now.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by saphire9191
u will never see it unless u found one feeding. most of us only feed on fish and little crap like that. have fun trying to find one.

I can tell this thread delivers. If I say that I am a vampire / werewolf / manbearpig I must really be one.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey Annukai,
I'm new here and if you don't think that any of this is real than if you ask me you sound pretty suspicious. I mean... come on that's just what a vampire or werewolf would say. I thik that i;m a were wolf vampire hybrid, personally. Some people think they have seen me before but we don't know each other. Most people in general thik that i'm warm but they got that from Twilight. Others think i smell bad like a vampire, but then again that might be from Twilight too. I personally have really vivid dreams about running on four legs like a wolf and they happen especially on the fullmoon. What do you think? I think that i have heard you're name before,too. Please type back.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Umm... Hello.

My Name Is Bella (no im not twilight obsessed)

And i am a firm believer in vampires and werewolf's

and i am very interested and intrigued by your umm... life.

you know werewolfs? your not kidding right? leading us into a false?
Im not scared or frightened but curious... maybe to curious but i would really like to know someone who is one of both and just know a little more

get in contact with me.

and if you know any vampires i would love to know

thanks Bella x

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
im quiet i hate attention, people think i want attention, people stare at me alot, people think im attention grabbing, i hate the sun, im not easily burnt im easily tanned, the sunlight can be blinding sometimes on a hot day and i have the most unusual dreams, last night i dreamt of hell and a girl called dream girl, an artist had painted her in a beautiful place, she called them liars, she was in hell and male children carved in bloody pictures on female childrens backs and females couldnt fight back.

at 1 point i first saw blood and i smelt it, smelt like salty, rusty, but delicious meat of somekind that i had never tasted before and my body heated up real fast and i had to leave cause it was freaking me out, also im never satisfied with food but i dont eat much cause i never wanna get fat
i think and say to myself that 'humans r so stupid' every single day, i find everyone to be extremely.........its like nobody has any common sense, but i dont think im smart, people ask me if im secretly clever all the time.

BUT I DONT THINK IM A VAMPIRE because.....em..........its silly..... but i wanted to just share my life story with anyone whos gonna waste their time reading it

edit: also idc about peoples pain and i dont know how to, or how to say "oh thats not good, i actually care that ur hurt" and people call me freak, they keep repeating that their hurt and im just like: ....em......ok....

btw ur all wanna-be vampires (or werewolves)
but who wouldnt wanna be a vampire (or werewolf) now to go find food! somewhere! im hungry! NOW! oh and does it mean anything if im born like a month or something early? at midnight - 1am lol

*waiting for someone to say OMG VAMPIRE JUST LIKE MEE IM VAMPIRE CAUSE I R SAY SO!*

[edit on 7-3-2009 by UnavailableName]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
does anyone know were the guy who started the topic went i need 2 talk 2 him but nobody contact me unless i contact u

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

if u want 2 know wat u truly are and more on the topic contact me if possible privately.So u want 2 know or wat cuz i know more than anyone can imagine.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bella.

u might want 2 contact me firs cuz i dont know u at all but if want 2 know about this stuff u might want 2 contact me privately.I know more than any one thinks.
p.s. if u want 2 know a vampire/werewolf u have just been contacted by one

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UnavailableName

just 2 ask did ur arm start to change almost 2 a grey black color wen u got that erge for that meat u never tasted.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join