It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm not taking you on as a student, but I'll help you on a case by case basis if you like.
The instructions on the website I pointed to ARE step-by-step, and very clear, though.

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Winged wolf i have a couple of questions. One can u see into the future using psi, i dont expect to be able to do it myslef, but maybe some one like you who is an expert at it. Two what is an easy way to clear your mind so i can do stuff like making energyballs. Three what is the hardest thing you can do. And four are there certains things you can do or places you can stand that will channel more enrgy into you.

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The chinese have already proved that this type of energy ball thing is a FACT....

www.angelhealingcenter.com...

My post about this was fairly ignored but maybe here it will gain some recognition.

Now while "energy ball" is probably a heat thing, mixed with strain of tense but unused muscles. The healing powers of the hands (sometimes the reasons for the energy ball and the healing powers of hands) are not false.

I also believe now, based on the evidence given by chinese research, that telepathy is just a form of infrasonic (unadiable to a human, sound) communication generated by that small patch right above your nose between your eye brows, that is exceptionaly sensitive to close objects.

(To do that experiment take something like a pencil, and perpendicular to your forehead, bring it closer to this patch, as you do so it will feel like your skin is being tickled or stretched.)

I believe that telepathy is focused on that area of the human body, which would explain all the stories of telepathy involve people in proximity of eachother, because we can't communicate through the earth! hehe...

But infrasound or whatever is generated by your hands, as well as probably that part of your forehead, and can be used for healing.

Chinese proved this by replicating it through technology, and so basically those who can't use their hands, now can use a peice of machinery to do the same job of healing.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 6-12-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 10:32 PM
link   
sorry for all the posts i have been making about this, but i have tried even the simpilest exersice and cant seem to do it. It is hard for me to visualize something that isnt real. That dosent mean i dont believe in this stuff because i do. Does any one have any helpful hints.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 07:59 AM
link   
No, I'm not precognitive. My primary abilities lie in other areas. (No one is good at everything).

Rather than worrying about clearing your mind, I recommend working on some focusing exercises. One that I learned when I was younger is this:
Set up a candle in a quiet room, disconnect the phone, and arrange to remain undisturbed. Sit comfortably with the candle's flame at about eye level, and look at the flame.

Do not allow it to blur, or twin--keep it in focus. Do not shift your gaze away from it. (Yes, you can blink). Just keep looking at the flame. Do this for as long as you can, and increase the amount of time you do it for each day.

Eventually, the room will begin to disappear around you, and you will see ONLY the flame. When you can do this for at least a half hour without your focus breaking, that's probably sufficient.

If you're asking ME how to make an energy ball, don't ask how to "channel more energy"...I'm strictly a psion, and I never take in other types of energy, under any circumstances. I use only my own, internally generated energy.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One way to kee your mind focused on the making of the energy ball is to describe everything you see, do, hear, smell, feel, taste and/or sense, while you are doing the excercise. It'll help you to focus your attention more on it. Something like imagestreaming with a purpose.

Let another person listen or use a tape recorder while you are doing this. So the quality of your describing is much better.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 03:07 PM
link   
thanks so much for all of your suggestions, i will have to try them and what is wrong with channeling in energy from somewhere else?

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Rather than going into detail I'll simplify and say "it might limit you", and refer you to look in the students area of the Guild site www.thepsionguild.net... and read psionics etiquette and the explanation of the code of conduct, which details why I don't use outside energy sources.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Im having trouble with the vizualizing the energy moving through the body. It is hard for me to vizualize energy moving through my body to my hands because i do not know what energy looks like to vizualize it.

I am more of a person that likes to see stuff rather than have to vizualize it myself, that dosent mean i cant vizualize, but it is hard for me. And helpful hints any one.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The way you see it coming through your body is the correct way. Everybody has their own ways. Any way is good...

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I do a similar technique, using only one hand.

Form your hand as if you were holding a tennis ball. Try then to focus your energy in to the center of where the ball would be and then feel it grow outwards and fill your hand.
I often do it with my hands by my sides and can feel it forming against my legs.

I've gone as far as to form one in each hand. I tried to juggle them, but I can't juggle anyway, maybe one of you can.

And for those of you that can see aura's. I found that they often turn the auras around my hands into a rainbow coloured mess. Really weird!

I find it much quicker, and i'm sure they would be more fun to throw at other psis (Hard and fast).

~HackerX

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok but i am having trouble with the vizualization part. If some one could help with vizualizing i would appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 10:39 PM
link   
is it possible to actually see the the energy ball?

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Not in the usual way. You should be able to feel it, as a squishy ball as others have described, to the point where you know it is there.

I can see the effect they have on my aura, and I'm sure there are people at there with the right input abilities to see them.

Everyone's different though, you'll learn your own ways...

~HackerX

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i have heard somethings about the"third eye" which allows you to see other peoples aura,may work the same with energy balls

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 03:23 AM
link   
will some one make a video of them making an energy ball and post it so i can see what the process is supposed to look like.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It doesn't look VERY interesting.
Maybe it would even put you off - you never know, you might get thinking too hard about the "right" way to do it.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What i did was i sat on my couch with my palms face up and tilted in a bit about 6 in apart. I relaxed and visualized for about 3-5 minutes and then slowly brought my hands closer but they felt cooler until they were cupped as if i was makeing a showball. I felt the heat growing then brought it out about an inch. i felt the growing heat between my hands but not what many of you guys have been describing.

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 01:50 AM
link   
3-5 mins, wow thats a big ball.
The way I do it...
I charge a hand using a method basically the same as the one discribed on Winged Wolf's site.
Cupping my hand I let the energy flow into the center and expand outwards until its about the size of a baseball. Takes about 15-20 seconds depending on how squishy you want the ball.

As for auras, well, the first time I checked it turned my normally darkblue aura around my hands into a rainbow of blue closest to my hands then green then red and it filled my entire hand, which is really weird (normal my auras just 1in around).
Most of the time now when i bother to check it goes from blue to green but if i'm just charging my hands ( I leave my hands charged a lot of the time ) it goes from blue to red/yellow.

~HackerX

posted on Dec, 18 2002 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can some one please help post a step by step easy way to creat the energy ball.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join