It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Philip Shue, suicide or assassinated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I found this to be a rather interesting story... if its a suicide, who would kill themselves by slashing thier own chest open, cutting off thier nipples, putting ducttape on thier own wrists, and then runs off the road in a one car accident (with no alcohol or drugs in his system).

And the Bexar County Texas coroners office calls it a suicide???

Please share your thoughts on this.

Like a house of cards falling down, the ludicrous claim by the Bexar County Medical Examiner�s Office that Air Force Col. Philip Shue intentionally killed himself April 16th in a high-speed auto crash (after being horrifically tortured with a knife and one digit of a finger severed and missing) is being met with disbelief by all but the most gullible observers.

Fortunately for the colonel�s widow, Tracy Shue, a grand jury panel in Kendall County, Texas � the scene of the mysterious death � refused to roll over for arrogant District Attorney Bruce Curry, and he will have to wait for another chance, late this month when the grand jury reconvenes, to see if he can sell his particular kettle of fish.

Curry, who speaks to friendly reporters who parrot the party line, but avoids and fears MilitaryCorruption.com, is understandably nervous. What looked to be a �routine� determination that Shue committed �suicide,� � the favorite word of lazy and incompetent Air Force OSI (Office of Special Investigations) agents � seems dangerously elusive since the colonel�s widow has proven troublesome with her pointed questions about �what really happened.�

www.militarycorruption.com...

Conflicting sides on how an Air Force Colonel died in a bizarre car accident.

Philip Shue's wife calls it murder, the Medical Examiner calls it suicide.

On Monday Tracy Shue squared off on Court TV's Catherine Crier Live against the man who claims her husband killed himself.

www.woai.com...

So, the big questions should be, what did he have access to that could have potentially gotten him killed in such a gruesome manner? Who stood to benefit by his death?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What a cruel way to kill a man

I'm sure that, whatever he did that offended those who killed him, and then covered up the killing... That it basically amounted to telling a citizen what their money was being used for (or thinking about doing such).

I don't get it... Academy cadets who rape their fellow cadets are protected, but a Colonel can be butchered before his death in such a way???

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would say that he knew, or found out about something he wasnt supposed to....

I cannot find the article, but I did read about the Texas Rangers coming in to do thier own investigation, and called it a homicide. Thier report was immediately pulled and suppressed.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I live in San Antonio and i'm trying to remember this.Was it this year when it happened?After reading the articles i'm leaning more towards it being murder.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It occurred April 18th of this year.

Doesnt it kind of make you a little uncomfortable living in Bexar county after that happened?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I actually live about 3-5 miles from the base he worked in.Feel a lil' creeped out after reading the story.Too close to home ya know.Almost ended up in the morgue 13yrs ago when i was paralyzed in a car accident.Glad i survived.....lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If he had no drugs in his system, then it likely wasn't drug related.

The only other options I can think of is that it was related to potential infedelity (wife had him killed for cheating), mafia related (very unlikely), or he simply knew too much at his work. I like to go for the gusto and assume he found too many things on the job and was about to talk about it.

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I would agree with heelstones assessment of the situation...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here's an update on the investigation.
www.ksat.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It appears to be an obvious homicide. Why do these coroners often label these incidents as suicide? There have been other cases in which certain wounds weren't consistent with the 'self-inflicted' explanation. It makes me wonder if these guys are completely incompetent or merely acting on behalf of others.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just read this, and I don't understand how a person of position and rank could be tortured and treated as such. It's sad to know that something people/money can attempt to cover up such matters.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is crazy....I can't believe that people buy the story that this was a suicide, when all evidence points to the contrary. Can anyone find out what sort of military work Col. Philip M. Shue was involved in before his death? And whoever they hired to murder him obviously wasn't that experienced with making murders look like suicides.

EDIT: I just read that he was a psychiatrist. Hmm.....

top topics

join