It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which side will you join?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yeah, I just hope too survive that fire...

ah well

this thread has gotten really depressing

can we go back to talking about killing eachother

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just imagine eh?

This is what it'll be like.

Pretty sick. A lot worse of course.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

[edit on 1/27/06 by TristanBW9456]

Mod Edit: Reduced Excessive Smilies.

[edit on 27/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well it certainly will suck no matter what. And what's that about aliens helping out? I think it will be a God, and not the one the christians are expecting, but we'll learn to worship him either way, or be destroyed. Maybe just outright destroyed, anyways. They're pissed they had to leave.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
how did this become a religious discussion???

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I will follow no man, but I follow the word. I have faith in Jesus and don't belive that what ever happens is not his will. But if something is to happen that is not his will then I trust in him with my life.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why trust religion when you can make sure of things. Would you jump out of a plane and trust religion or pull your shute

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Why trust religion when you can make sure of things. Would you jump out of a plane and trust religion or pull your shute

\\
you have a very good point..dream..ffantasy ehh?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah kevlar vest or possible divine intervention

I think that the vest will work a lot better...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sorry, but if you understand the real situation then you'll understand what'll happen. I don't trust religion, but I don't dismiss it as mumbo jumbo either.

I see us being deliberately kept stupid these days, so why would the past be any different? We knew the world was round before they started declaring it flat. Why? They burnt numerous libraries back in the day, anyone caught talking about weird stuff got themselves labeled as "filled with the devil" and were killed. Wouldn't talking about this coming apocalypse, how the world is really round, electricity and technology and fights between Gods and how the earth really works be considered weird? Stupid people would go running to the church and get this poor sap killed.

Zoom to the future, and the guys running this show are trying to keep us in the dark as to how the earth works. The U.S. is just about the only place in the world that sees tornadoes, and supposedly these things are some Low pressure meeting cold high pressure causing spinning wind crap, and then it turns into this huge spinning force. But then wouldn't the rest of the world being seeing them as often as us, too? What about these hurricanes? Warm water made them blow up? HAHAHAHAHA.

And so we're being set up for this huge economic depression, the climate will collapse shortly after, there are 6 billion people on this planet that will all be fighting for their own survival when all this happens, and the Earth's ability to sustain life will dimish substantially and exponentially until eventually we're all dead. I don't doubt at all that it has something to do with this 2012 date and how these sunspots and solar flares are increasing in size and frequency. I also don't doubt that certain people know this, and intentionally backed us up into this corner so that we won't be in a position to survive it.

In the mean time, before we're destroyed, anything we do will be in a desperate fight for survival. Any repressive actions the government will take during those times will fall under that category, including confiscating weapons, releasing deadly plagues to whipe out all the extra mouths to feed, using martial law, waging wars for oil, locking up dissident citizens. After your ghetto neighbors have finished off all your food, screwed your mom and your sister, had a party in your house because "Yo man, it's the depression dawg," killed your dog for fun, and any other kind of social order our survival would depend on that has broken down, you'll see why people will accept forced order and all that comes with it. The moral fiber that this country was built on has gone to crap, and everyone only cares about #1

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Uhhhh, you kinda just dismissed religon as mumbo jumbo there.

Anyway back to the origional topic what are your plans for when the powder keg blows

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes, I would trust my faith. Thats part of it silly
I would also have enough since not to jump at of a plane to begin with.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thats being a bit of an alarmist isnt it? Ofcourse its probably all close to the truth. I mean just look around, you dont have to watch the news to see the news, the world is screwed up and and we are all probably up a creek. Our government could care less about us. The climate is almost alien at this point, I mean we have to put chemicals in our water to make it safe for us to drink yet we have to add a neutralizing chemical to it to make it non-lethal to fish.that equals no fresh water. When the climate decides to screw us how will we eat? AND what about all those nukes in the hands of all those religous fanatics and poor desperate former soviet countrys aimed at us? .......Anyways where was I going with this?Oh yeah were all screwed so have a beer and enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
yeah If I could I'd leave this sorry ass planet for good

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
so much darkness about NWO and so many secrets cant hide anything good about it,i will not just fight i will be a determined breathing killing machine for those who want our children to live in the dark without hope

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by waterwalker

i agree i dont understand why people think this nwo will be good. think about how many innocent people have been killed and assisinated by these piles of crap. how much they steal, how much they lie, how much they kill, how much they rape... if their precious nwo was so darn good they wouldnt have to do any of these things, everyone would want to join them. in the normal world if someone has to force you at gunpoint to do something it is normally not to your benifit.

like jesus said, "a good tree bears good fruit..."
like i say "a bad tree drops bird crap on you and your car when your late to work..."
the nwo is one bad mutha of a tree...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Now this is one old thread!

I posted on the first page all those years ago and I think I need to correct my adolescent self.

I wouldn't join up, even at gun point. It's all about being free and being chained to an NWO like entity is not free in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
if the nwo is bad i guess ill resist but if they are too powerfull i will have to take theyr side^^always wanted to be bad^^to have power and take revenge on people....and i will get it^^

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
When (or if) the NWO comes to power or is very noticable (to everyone who doesn't know about it), are going to try and resist or join it?

I'm going to do neither. :-P

All I need to do is recognize that they are asking me a question on some level, and my answer to that question is: I am aware of my infinite potential and my connection to the Great Divine and thus choose self-responsibility and consciousness, which is all in alignment with mySelf.

...And by the way you speak (saying it like it is destiny and having our only options being partial or total submission), it almost sounds like you would prefer the NWO coming to power... So, well... do you?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think Darth Vader ask Luke Skywalker the same question.....

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join