It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which side will you join?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
but where the hell will we get a flying saucer

anyway if you can give someone a cuban necktie then poof you have their gear done

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
why do they wage wars? aint that somthing that was ment to be left in the play ground?. we are all supposed to be adults and all they do is blow each other up
people now'r days cant speak to each other like adults and insist on using wepons to sort out there problems...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i think i'll have to go with a third option on this one, go against both groups.

mostly because a power struggle on a worldwide scale could only lead to most nations become a paranoia induced police state.

also, i'm just cool like that

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Which side will I join?

I'll join the side that their ethics and moral compass in the best adjustment. I think most people would.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Because I'm sure one side will be saying "We will destroy everything!" and the other will look peachy. No one knows which way is up anymore, and when the time comes, I'm sure you won't either. It'll be something that hits home a little harder than you'd think. It'll be pretty damn hard to convince the world's poor not to join, since I'm sure they'll all be promised much better lives in the new world. Try preaching everything you've learned here on ATS to some of these starving third world folk, people you didn't give a crap about until someone united them and raised an army for them. The only thing crazier than a starving man is a starving man watching his family starve as well, and I don't think they'll want to hear anything from us since we tricked them into sweatshopping it up for so long.

So world's poor vs. world's elite... that'd be an automatic response on your part. They already hate everything about us, vastly outnumber us, don't understand the world as much or conspiracies, and after it's kicked off, won't listen to a damn thing any First-worlder has to say to them because OOOOhh, now all of a sudden we give a damn about them? Or maybe Muslims' vs. Christians. Throw in a little global weather chaos, so it's harder to farm and people starve a little more/don't listen to reason. Maybe an earth dying scenario; we didn't see it coming, but now we know what we got to do. Something will keep the stupid people stupid, and not knowing that it's all part of the plan, but knowing that you're still just being paranoid.

Be ready to sift through all the bull# and spread the word, anyways. I'm not joining any side, anyhow. They'll both be full of crap.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would resist until they pried the cigar from my lips and the rifle from my cold, dead hands. Enlightened or tyranical, I would die with a smile on my face and a dozen tallies on my stock. And if the subject has shifted, disregard what I said. Nothing to see here.. Move along.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IWONDER
why do they wage wars? aint that somthing that was ment to be left in the play ground?. we are all supposed to be adults and all they do is blow each other up
people now'r days cant speak to each other like adults and insist on using wepons to sort out there problems...

As the warlord in the movie 'Volunteers' said, 'more people mean more business, more business mean more money, more money mean more power.'
War is just a means to an end. If my gun is bigger than your gun, and I practice killing people more than you do... I will win. And that has been what has happened. The best weapon makers, tactical battle strategists, efficient killers, and most eager, power hungry, enterprizing people generally win the prize. Since that means that the more peaceable, inoffensive, content, people who are less interested in owning and controlling everything, lose.
In the end, what you have is a surplus of really awesome war experts, and a lack of civility.
Unfortunately, in my view, the sole solution is for the content folk to get together and end this fixation on war toys. The trillion dollars a year that is wasted on making stuff that blows up could go a long way to stopping the daily deaths of around 50 000 kids who either starved or lacked basic medical care. Might even be a few billion left over.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I suppose my answer depends on who is in control of the NWO, and what freedoms I need to give up to be a member. If there is to be a NWO, it is to early to make that type of decision. However, my initial feeling is that I will be one of the hunted, as I will refuse to give up any freedoms or take any type of orders from a foreign body.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would probably join the NWO.

My first loyalty would goto the United States. The United States Constitution is not upheld. My ideal time on the planet would involve being able to stockpile weapons, build bunkers, and lobby to uphold those rights. The US Constitution grants me those rights but people had to go and ruin it, and now I am no longer allowed to posses weapons (only pistols and rifles). I want to store missiles, rockets, artillery, explosives, etc. I want to be responsible in upholding my own check and balance over the society that governs me. I cant do that anymore.

So for me there isnt really any hope for me and freedom and liberty (in my eye). I would just rather support a NWO in spite. Make people learn the lesson.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think that the government has spies as mods so that whenever someone makes a thread to suggest that then it gets moved to the trash

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Definately join, if its real, after they 'take over' the world will be a much better place.

My sentiments exactly. Why fight the uninviteble?

As someone already mentioned, if there is a NWO or if there will be one, its more then likely already in use. Were living just fine, arent we? So I guess the NWO isnt so bad after all.

=)

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHA, the NWO isn't going to establish any one world government and then life goes on like it is now. It's about preparing the earth for the arrival of some Gods, or just destroying us outright. The economy and climate are collapsing, and with 6 billion people on earth we're going to learn a stinging lesson. We got our hands tied, what can we do to save ourselves in such a helpless situation? If not this, then someone was still expecting this 2012 crap to happen and so they're preparing for the human race's fight for survival. Something deeply religious is going down.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
NWO may not be overly bad but then again we don't know enough about it to be certain. While I don't think we should try and stop it now. We shouldn't say that we support it either

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I will join my own side and that of my fellow Americans who arent intrested in slave labor. They will have to take me kicking and screaming certainly not without a fight.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I agree...

maybe a third side may be better because now sucks NWO sucks, how about the third option where we shape the world for the better

(I got a little carried away there sry)

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes the side of humanity. You remember startrek the next generation? The future was eutopian a time of human cooperation and collective collaboration. This is the future we as the people should embrace.[of course in star trek most of humanity was devastated by nukes befor they learned the eutopian lesson]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There will be no NWO if we don't make it past the next 10 years. Things are going to suck so bad, what with the climate collapse and economic depression and too many damn mouths to feed thing. If the NWO springs up between now and then, anyone who wants to live will have to join. We're just in one of those situations where we're damned if we do and extra-damned if we don't. And this is what the globalists have been creating, ignorance of the world around us so we can't fix our situation and whats going on with the climate, a vast population, an extra fragile earth, and all the tools they'll need to whip us into shape once it goes down. They got us backed up into this damn corner, there won't be any Freedom-lovers vs. Freedom-haters crap, just like there won't be any starships or time travel and toxic waste can't give you super powers.

And you all are silly for thinking it's going to be that simple. There won't be any "side" to join. It'll be one of those desperate times where the government and military have to take control of the situation because the people are freaking out and raping and pillaging and stealing to feed their families and with the collapse of the climate all the resources are all the more precious so even the scientists concede that we need to establish order with force. There's no other way the troops will go out and start whipping people into shape, and can't you see why there's no escaping the situation?

And here you all are, arguing about if you'll join the NWO or not. Goddam, the ignorance...it's everywhere.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well that certainly is optimistic! When the stuff hits the fan though you are right damed either way all we can do is fight to survive.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yeah it does look pretty bleak. Its really not just NWO that is a problem but the whole situation. What we really need is some extra terrestials to help or to find another planet and not screw it up.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
yeah it does look pretty bleak. Its really not just NWO that is a problem but the whole situation. What we really need is some extra terrestials to help or to find another planet and not screw it up.

Unfortunately it appears we will be cleansed by fire. Yeah some nice vulcans would certainly help but we would probably attrack very hungry aliens.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join