It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which side will you join?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When (or if) the NWO comes to power or is very noticable (to everyone who doesn't know about it), are going to try and resist or join it?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It depends on what kind of NWO it is. If one side is of brutal tyrants and the other is a resistance, I will be with the resistance. If one side is enlightened and progressive and the other is stuck in old ways, I would be with the enlightened.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There is a thread already going about this, i think it called "would you support the NWO"..or something like that, check it out
some good points were raised during the discussion

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Kill or be killed, I will resist the NWO.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
There is a thread already going about this, i think it called "would you support the NWO"..or something like that, check it out
some good points were raised during the discussion

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
from the things i have learned through a select few about nwo i will resistthe freedom robbing corrupt organization the will try to control the WORLDwithout anyones knowledge.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The question is, do you wish to live with your family, nice home, money, food etc or be hunted down (if that does happen)tis all very well resisting but you need alot of people to do that. Here in the UK we dont seem to hear much about the NWO (apart from wrestling group :-P) so its hard to fully see.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you want to resist the NWO you should not be expressing your desire to do so on ATS.

Do you think they don't read this???
Do you believe you are still free???

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm with this guy...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Best part of a conspiracy is to be part of the conspiracy
There3 ain't going to be no NWO. And if there's one. it has been in existence since the beginning of the Industrial age.

Bless

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
what if the NWO is already in full operation, after all we do not know what the governments of the world discuss behind closed doors,

We might have just been given the illusion of seperation, Goverments with a vast amount of power have proved they are capable of almost anything.

Being in the UK i remember how much protest there was over iraq and the WMD. Nowadays everyone has accepted this and it is normal now.

The people do not protest for long, and the men in power know that

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Definately join, if its real, after they 'take over' the world will be a much better place.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
When (or if) the NWO comes to power or is very noticable (to everyone who doesn't know about it), are going to try and resist or join it?

I'll join the side with the better health plan.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well I'm planning on joinging the army anyway, so either way....
Plus if everyone accepts something, surely it won't be too bad.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If a grass roots movement that is truly focussed on world unity, peace, and harmony is able to gain control of a one world government, then I am all for it. It is the only way I can see that we can end the horrific present state of inequality. 50 000 kids a day dying from either lack of basic medical care or starvation....every single day, that is a gross crime against humanity, and it is easily stopped. Even 1 % of the worlds military spending were allocated towards that end, it would be plenty. But no, we choose to turn our heads, and pretend those kids didn't die, at the rate of 2 000 + each hour, 24/7/365 days a year. It is shameful. If the tables were to be truly balanced equitably, then the western and developed worlds citizens would have to accept a more modest lifestyle, and the poorest of the poor would not be left to die any more. A fair price to pay, to me anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Who says that when the Nwo if and when it happens , will be for the good of all mankind. history has told and taught us even in the present time we are living in, tha when power gets in the hands of a minority, here's what happens:

Power Corrupts...... And absolute power corrupts absolutely...

Mark those Words........................

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Not everything is so black and white as 'us' and 'them'. I'm on the same side I have always been on: my side.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hmm joann, soon your side, will be against the law, so what u gonna do, when that comes?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
hmm joann, soon your side, will be against the law, so what u gonna do, when that comes?

How do you know what my side is...and who is joann anyway?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have to echo what Jonna said...I'm looking out for myself and to heck with both opposing sides, they are more than welcome to obliterate each other so I can have a bit more wilderness realestate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join