It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 crash victim Barbara Olsen arrested in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This article comes from

Tom Flocco.com
www.tomflocco.com...

Date: Thursday, September 22
Topic: 9-11 Investigations

by Tom Flocco

Austria--September 22, 2005--TomFlocco.com--French and American intelligence agents have arrested Barbara Olsen, the wife of a former Bush administration official, a few days ago on the Polish-Austrian border, according to agents close to and with knowledge of the incident.

The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.

Olsen was also reportedly in possession of a fraudulent Vatican passport and was held on charges of counterfeiting.

Barbara K. Olson
The former Fox News TV commentator and Independent Women's Forum activist was said to have called her husband Theodore Olsen from her plane to seek help in countering hijackers who had allegedly taken over American flight 77 which the Bush administration said was crashed into the Pentagon- although the impact only left an opening approximately 18 feet across.

Ted Olsen is the former Bush 43 Solicitor General who had previously argued the President's legal interests in the controversial Bush-Gore 2000 election recount case before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Theodore (Ted) B. Olsen

Mrs. Olsen's alleged cell phone call to her husband was employed by the administration and the 9.11 Commission as partial proof that American 77 crashed into the Pentagon, despite physical evidence to the contrary.

The Pentagon crash evidence was ignored and obstructed by both the Commission and previously by the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee in its own separate probe.

Due to the ongoing sensitive nature of the arrest, investigation and questioning, one source who declined to be named for this story, told TomFlocco.com that Olsen's call to her husband was a fraud and that another projectile impacted the Pentagon other than Olsen's plane.

The agents were said to have closed in to arrest the former television pundit because the evidence of counterfeiting and passport violations was obvious and that the timing was right.

According to the agents, Barbara Olsen is reportedly considered to be a conspirator to the obstruction of justice in the mass murders of 3,000 individuals on September 11, 2001 in the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the alleged crash in southwestern Pennsylvania.

Olsen's arrest and potential appearance at trial in the United States would undoubtedly have a profound impact upon current "Able Danger" hearings in the Senate and past probes by both the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee and the 9.11 Commission.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This must be the biggest load of crap I've ever read...I only pray to God that none of her relatives ever read this :shk:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Very interesting dexxy we will have to see where this goes, if it does at all.

It would really be the smoking gun if it is true, and if it is, she will be soon dead.

[edit on 22/9/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have heard nothing of this from any other news source nor my friends/family at the CIA.

THe article doesn't even quote agencies other than "intelligence agencies" who don't investgate counterfiting!

The only US law enforcment that cover counterfiting are the Ssecret Service and FBI.

Based on all these, shame on that site for using the name of a dead woman for thier agenda. I agree with djohnsto77...i hope none of her family see this.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This sort of thing makes one wonder if some people have any morals at all. And why the hell do some people insist on making this stuff up to try and prove their cause?
Surely the truth is what is important and if you don't have real evidence then maybe one should consider their theory is wrong.

I thought these people were against the government because they don't like their alleged lies in trying to further their hidden agendas, but people like the person behind that site do the very thing they pretend to be against! Disgusting..

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I thought these people were against the government because they don't like their alleged lies in trying to further their hidden agendas, but people like the person behind that site do the very thing they pretend to be against! Disgusting..

I think that for some, winning the fight often becomes more important than what the fight was actually about...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I don't think this is so far out.

I heard rumors before this (like years ago) that she had been seen in europe.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
And did you read the other things on his page?
Like about how the Chicago Prosecutor indicted Bush and Cheney for purjury among other things? heh.

IIRC the only person that can indict a sitting President is a Special Prosecutor appointed by Congress. The President can be named in Civil Suits, but I don't believe he can be indicted in a criminal case until he is out of office, unless it is dont through Congress. I may be wrong about this, and if I am then I'm sure it will be corrected, but you would think that ANY Prosecutor trying to indict the President would make at least ONE news station, or newspaper.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
I don't think this is so far out.

No, ok let's just say, for sake of argument, 9/11 was a huge conspiracy, a missile hit the Pentagon, and everyone on that flight was diverted to somewhere else where they were killed except for Barbara Olsen since she was the wife of a Bush administration official...do you really think "THEY" would then send her to Europe to smuggle counterfeit currency where she could be found and exposed? It is totally laughable!!!

Plus in the story it says she was smuggling Italian "lyra"...the LIRA don't even exist anymore!!! They've been replaced by the Euro!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"Polish-Austrian border"?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackadder_no
"Polish-Austrian border"?

I missed that part, Austria and Poland don't share a border!

us.i1.yimg.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
As posted above the boarders do not meet and the name has been spelt wrong ( Olsen, Olson, ) the story is a wast of time.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Flocco is on Jack bloods radio show saying that it's the german-polish border, that he saw the olsen name spelled differently on multiple sites, but I haven't heard him saying anything about the lira (or lyra as he writes) which I think is the stinkiest "fact" what good is fake lira when Italy has used the euro since 2002.

Jack Blood is making this into a "hey we just report whats there" and "we shouldn't be gate keepers of the movement."

Flocco screwed big I think on this one.

Also If she is alive they know about it and wouldn't arrest her, It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is the retraction of this story; what a terrible thing to report...

The current internet appearance of the story claiming Barbara 'Olsen' has been arrested in Europe is devoid of substance. There is not one micron of proof. The story is simply not journalism at this point in time.

Extraordinary claims DEMAND extraordinary proof. There is nothing in the 'Olsen' story to substantiate it.

First, her last name is or was misspelled 'Olsen'. It is 'Olson' and may by now be corrected.

Even more lamentable is the claim she was arrested at the 'Polish-Austrian' border.

Unfortunately, these two countries do not share a common border...as a quick look at any map of Europe will show.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I tried to write him at his contact link to point out the errors...

it came back undeliverable...
wonder how often he has to block his e-mail from critics?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
As one of those who believe that our government consciously failed to act despite having foreknowledge of 9/11, I have to say that this story does not help the search for the truth at all. Shame on this Tom Flocco, whoever he is.

-koji K.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

And did you read the other things on his page? Like about how the Chicago Prosecutor indicted Bush and Cheney for purjury among other things?

Yep and I knew it was bull# as soon as I heard it.

a missile hit the Pentagon

Please stop saying that (all of you), no serious researcher is saying that.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Wow, good one tomFlocc.com Saying John John's plane was foul play, wasting time covering that red herring Loose Change, and now this fake BArbara Olsen story.

NO F'N WONDER THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA LAUGHS at the 9/11 Truth Movement. No freaking wonder. When will the conspiracy and 9/11 fringe pull it together to support the real 9/11 conspiracy evidence, and not this total garbage?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a missile hit the Pentagon

Please stop saying that (all of you), no serious researcher is saying that.

With all due respect, no serious research I've yet seen is saying much of anything that supports any of the conspiracies... but that hasn't stopped people from believing them.

I beleive, if any conspiarcy exists in a controlled collapse, re-appearing "victims", missiles, etc... it would be that the goverment is using all the outlandish claims as a lightning rod to distract everyone from the real conspiracies of politics, complacency & wealth.

The truth is out there, getting covered up, and more people would see it if they quit getting wrapped up in the silly claims of robot planes & gas station video.

top topics

join