It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

*blows dust off donuts* Sorry, they're a little on the old side.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'd still love to see an official method of determining someone's threadkill count.
I'm pretty sure I'd either have it, or be in at least the top 10, hehe...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Our usual method was simply to count the number of threads where yours was the last post. I'm sure we could come up with something more scientific given enough time.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Lol this kinda sounds like me. I try to make sense of posting my own thoughts but a lot of the threads I put in the last comment and the thread dies. I get disappointed, it's like my 2 cents don't matter from someone else's two cents. I break the momentum to a halt. Must be my nature. Wonder if there's any Bengal tea in here? Donuts... Well already had a few when I was golfing during work haha.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Oh we have a nice club house. I just have to hire another maid to clean up. It's gotten a little dusty in here.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Interesting theory.
I have seen it happen a few times.
Thought it was me,but who knows.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hi Zap, I feel comfortable here, sharing our variety of opinions that the select few have chose to take the time to read. I am very grateful. *sit's down in the hot tub* Everyone is welcome in here it's a pretty big tub. I also have a mud tub if you wanna get dirty.
Fritz can maybe be the housekeeper here
What do you guys think of that?
edit on 8-6-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Fritz was the housekeeper once. It was just WRONG.
I don't ever want to see that again. We'll hire an outside contractor this time I think.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Fritz was the housekeeper once. It was just WRONG.
I don't ever want to see that again. We'll hire an outside contractor this time I think.

Preferably a well proportionate curvy female with supplied uniforms that happen to be a bit on the small side.

edit on 8-6-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Fritz had the "on the short side" unfortunately. The curvy, and female parts, not so much. *shudder* At least he kept the clubhouse clean.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Been keeping the threadkilling tradition live and well in your absence Zaph - good to see you back and resuming your role.

Had a quick look through some random pages of this thread, some ATS legends in there......sadly missed most of them.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Sadly most of the great ones have left here. We had some serious fun in this thread when it started. But we'll just have to get another group together, to try to make up for them being gone.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The theoretical maximum carrying capacity of a Buick Century is 100 pizzas. However, it is not recommended to carry this number, as in the event of an accident numbers 91-100 will be turned to pulp by the deployment of the passenger side airbag.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
He wanders aimlessly down the overgrown, weed infested track to stare intently at the dilapadated TKA Clubhouse. He notices the blue paint peeling off the walls and the dirty cracked windows; the loose shingles and the crooked chimney stack; He spots what appears to be several mounds of freshly turned earth but in his heart He knows they are fresh dung, sign of the fabled blow-footballing pachyderms

Silenty, He steps back to blend with the undergrowth. He crawls on his belly towards the Clubhouse. Slowly, ever so slowly, He moves round the Clubhouse until, finally, He stops at the bottom of the ancient rotting, wooden steps.

He looks left and then right, He sees no-one. Taking a deep breath, He climbs each step slowly, carefully, avoiding those steps loosened to give advanced warning when Pirates tried to attack the Clubhouse.

Finally, at last, he reaches the top step. He sits for a minute, head slightly turned to one side, as if listening for any signs of life inside.

With one final look behind him, He reaches forward to push open the door. It seems to take ages to open as the hinges scream in protest against their sudden exertion. Finally, the door is wide enough for Him to walk through.

Summoning all His courage He bounds forward through the open door and, grinning like the cat he is, says,
"Honey, I'm home!"

edit on 15/6/2012 by luxbaclos1 because: nothing really.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
We REALLY need to hire someone to refurbish this place. I had to be gone way too long, and let the place get run down. Anyone know a good contractor?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi, My name is Ellie and I'm a Thread Killer.
Presently I have a couple that I'm waiting to see if I really did them in or if they are just unconscious.

This thread is funny.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Hi Ellie. Sorry you're finding the clubhouse in such rough shape. I was gone for awhile and wasn't able to keep the place up. We're working on finding a contractor to fix the place up soon so it should be back up and running shortly. Feel free to make yourself at home if you can find somewhere clean to sit. I put food in the fridge, and the bar is restocked.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

*Shuffles around the club house and blows some dust off a chair*

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi ellie!

My name is W, i am also a thread killer.

I stopped counting a while ago since my subscribed list is getting pretty lengthy.

Glad to know we have a strong support network.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Fee Fi Fo Fumb where is my favourite Green Dragon Lady's tum? Perhaps I should unleash my dreaded Ninjakittyfleas to strike Lord Zaphod's royal bum!

On the other hand, perhaps I'll just lasso a passing blow-footballing pachyderm as she flies past and see if I can still mind meld with these fabled beasts.

You haven't got a scooby yet, have you Lord Zaph - peace and blessing apon you. Surely you cannot have forgotten how the Ever So Special Green Dragon Lady used to wrap me up at night in a gentle cloud of Dragon Methane to keep my fur warm as I lay curled up on her tum? Or how we pursuaded you to purchase the pachyderms and how Duzey taught them to fly?

Surely you can remember my on-off love affair with a flower called Tinkle and my banter with Kalapedea and the day they concockted their devilish plan with Duzey and sprinkled Catnip all over the Clubhouse?

Getting any warmer Zaph?
edit on 16/6/2012 by luxbaclos1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join