It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittish troops held in Iraq - Oooops!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow...
for all those fussing about pics of bombs... how about telling us how that matters...

they were still on a false flag opp, this has been admitted...
they still fired upon iraqi police... this has been proved
they killed at least one police man (mostly proved from several sources) and possibly some civilians.

they were not held by islamic militia, as stated as a half hearted justification for the heavy handed rescue (attempted on the police station, not militia headquarters... kinda helps if you rescue at the correct site)

So there seems to be no contradiction that british military performed a false flag operation to keep the civil war going...

Right now... defending whether they had bombs or not, kinda seems like saying "well, the terrorists didn't blow up the whole train... just killed the driver and navigator" so we should let them go...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I havent heard of this , any proof or just opinion?
I strongly think its the latter, if the UK forces wanted a civil war they would instruct general troops not to keep the peace now wouldnt they?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
devilwasp

I've already posted the picture.

Oh and BTW, if the SAS where going to attack a iraqi police station they wouldnt need to do a drive by....ever heard of a sniper?

You don't get it do you? They drove by and shot so that it looks like a couple of crazed 'terrorists' in a white truck. That's the whole point of the psy-op that's the whole reason we are talking about this.

Since no one can see the sniper when he shoots, that would kind of destroy the pointing of dressing like arabs wouldn't it?

I strongly think its the latter, if the UK forces wanted a civil war they would instruct general troops not to keep the peace now wouldnt they?

ANd what makes you think they are there to "keep the peace". They are there to take the oil and make sure no one will stop them.

Dallas

I'm quiet sure, i've answered all of your questions, if not, please post the one i haven't answered, and make sure i haven't answered it.

Jadette and luxifero

Thanks that white box looks suspicously like the black one with the wires hanging out in the photo i posted.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
devilwasp

I've already posted the picture.

You posted a picture of kit, I seen no explosives that where in the car...

You don't get it do you? They drove by and shot so that it looks like a couple of crazed 'terrorists' in a white truck. That's the whole point of the psy-op that's the whole reason we are talking about this.

Then you dont get it do you?
If you want to make a terrorist style message you would use tacitcs like the IRA, not some wannabe terrorists.
Also there is 0 proof they done that, only hearsay.

Since no one can see the sniper when he shoots, that would kind of destroy the pointing of dressing like arabs wouldn't it?

A sniper stil needs to move like a chameloen, he must be able to appear and disappear before any action is taken against him.

I
ANd what makes you think they are there to "keep the peace". They are there to take the oil and make sure no one will stop them.

We want the oil?
What about the bloody oil right next to us? I live less than 200 miles away from the bloody wells and my house is under half a mile from the refinery.
Also we are there to keep the peace, read about tim collins, he was without a doubt the best colonel I have heard of.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I seen no explosives that where in the car...

Are you sure? are you a bomb expert?

If you want to make a terrorist style message you would use tacitcs like the IRA, not some wannabe terrorists.

UGH! it's not the message their trying to give, it's to perpetuate the myth that terrorists exist in iraq, and to give the resistance a bad name.

Also there is 0 proof they done that.

Well some would say there is ample proof.
That is up to you isn't it?

A sniper stil needs to move like a chameloen, he must be able to appear and disappear before any action is taken against him.

But they didn't choose to sniper, they chose to drive by and shoot dressed as arabs where everyone can see them.

The point being that they look like the supposed "terrorists" we keep hearing about, to give the resistance a bad name, and to incite civil war.
Reasons already mentioned.

You want oil because you want to controll the worlds energy resources.
THey are there to keep the peace? THEY STARTED THE WAR!!!
LOL, i guess in the orwellian world you live in, "peace through war, Freedom through slavery".

hahaha You and time collins, tim collins tim collins, he'll make me understand.
If i read about him, why don't you read this message from the Iraqi resistance, they'll make YOU understand.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Lets look at the reality of this situation. Some Special Forces troops got caught with their hand in the cooky jar. The op ( what ever the OP was ) went bad, they got caught and we went in there to protect any information ( what ever that information was ) they may have been privy to.
Now i dont know the full story, no one on this board knows the full story, and any thing anyone on this thread says is pure speculation. Yet i hear roumer and speculation being quoted as fact.
No one knows what the specifics of this OP were and we probably never will know. All we know for sure is that something went bad, very bad. Resulting in injury and death.
I have had a good look at the equipment in the photos and all i see is stuff that is issued as standard for the most part, the Rifles the 66mm there is some strange looking stuff there to be sure but to me it mostly looks like stuff that could be used for survailence, the wires and electronics for instance could be used for anything. The things shown could be used for bomb making but then i could have a look in the cupboard under my sink and knock up something to use as a IED. This is just my opinion of course.
As for the troops dressed to look like Iraq Insurgence/Resistance what would you like them to dress like? Wear their SBS/SAS berets? I mean come on now the object of under cover work is to blend in no? Something that they seemed to have failed in anyway.
I think that both sides of the fence are jumping on this and rabidly pounding the gavel in defence of their own point of view. SS if you are looking for the British Military to say sorry then i wouldnt hold your breath if i were you, we dont make appologies, the deed is done and thats that.
Personaly i dont care less what you or the people of Basra think about what happened, its done. The Iraqi people were on a collision course to civil war from the very second the occupation began ( yes i think we are there to occupy Iraq and steal its oil, but im a realist ) and there is nothing you, i, Blair or Bush can do about it. Iraqs slide towards civil war dont need any help from the UK, the Iraqi people are doing that perfectly well for them selves.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Janus

I respect your logic. It's refreshing to find a logical mind in a sea of ignorance, even if you aren't on my side of the arguement.

SS if you are looking for the British Military to say sorry then i wouldnt hold your breath if i were you, we dont make appologies,

heh you don't need to worry about that my dear
the last thing i would expect in this world, is an appology from you. I know exactly how your machine works. Denie everything, never admit your wrong.

Infact i feel safe in the knoweledge that you wont appologise, because then the people of basrah will know exactly what you are. Your own protocols condemns you, and that's the beauty of it. It's over for you in iraq.

And even if we suddenly teleported into the twilight zone, and the british did apologise, i'd be sure to spit on that appology.
The only time i would even begin to think about forgiving you, is if you pull out from iraq, and then appologise.
Still you'd have ireland, pakistan/india, palestine and a whole series of crimes commited against other people to answer for.

As for the troops dressed to look like Iraq Insurgence/Resistance

Fine, just so long as you realise this makes them spies under the geneva conventions, and they can legitimatly be shot as spies.

As what you have been conditioned to belive about civil war in iraq, your media keeps perpetuating that myth for their own agenda. But to tell you a little secret, there isn't that much difference between shia and sunni muslims, infact we inter-marry all the time. There are many mixed shia and sunni families. So you see iraqies are united in such a way they can never be split apart. And from the start of the war, they where united against you.

[edit on 25-9-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Fine, just so long as you realise this makes them spies under the geneva conventions, and they can legitimatly be shot as spies.

Absolutaly, thats what we pay them for. The Geneva Convention means nothing in a covert war, nothing at all until you are caught. The thing with Special Forces is that they dont play nice, something they learnt from the deserts of North Africa to the streets of Northern Ireland. The only way to fight a dirty war is to fight dirty.
As for how Muslims live their lives i have no preconceived ideas about that, its not my place to judge or condemn a persons religeon or way of life, im supprised that you have attatched that label to me. I really dont care about Mohammed, Allah, God or Jesus Christ as i said im a realist, i dont deal in abstract ideas and concepts like religeon. Eventually we will be forced out of Iraq, as sure as the sun rises in the morning and sets at night. There is no honorable way out, but whilst we are still there we will prosecute the War to the utmost of our ability, that what proffesional soldiers do.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
they were still on a false flag opp, this has been admitted...
they still fired upon iraqi police...

Ahem, since when has anything been proven to be a false flag operation ? This isn't just a figment of your imagination is it ? sounds like it

they were not held by islamic militia, as stated as a half hearted justification for the heavy handed rescue (attempted on the police station, not militia headquarters... kinda helps if you rescue at the correct site)

Ok, where were theyrescued from then ? They weren't at the police station being held by the police. Do you adhere to any facts, or just make them up ?

So there seems to be no contradiction that british military performed a false flag operation to keep the civil war going...

ROFL, well not according to you, but when you use fantasy not fact to back yourself up, it's very easy to prove something lol.

Right now... defending whether they had bombs or not, kinda seems like saying "well, the terrorists didn't blow up the whole train... just killed the driver and navigator" so we should let them go...

Hmm, well if you bothered reading everything, many people are accusing them of planting bombs. So if there are no explosives, how could they be planting bombs ? That is the lynchpin to these stupid theories of false falg operations - that the coaltion is the one doing the bombing. But hey, they didn't have any bombs

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Incorrect, no state of war exists. By your argument then every insurgent should be summarily shot as well as they don't wear an identifiable uniform. So should we shoot all captured insurgents SS ?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Are you sure? are you a bomb expert?

No but some actual pictures OF a bomb would be nice apart from "kit" and someone saying theres a bomb in there..
Its like me saying theres a nuke sub base in scotland but not telling you where to look or what it looks like.

UGH! it's not the message their trying to give, it's to perpetuate the myth that terrorists exist in iraq, and to give the resistance a bad name.

Yeah thats the message, oh and BTW, terrorists do exist in iraq, or are you saying that the beheading videos and suicide bombers are SAS men too?

Yeah they'd use a better tactic than doing a simple "drive by" , come on thats an idiotic move, the risks are far too high for that.

Well some would say there is ample proof.
That is up to you isn't it?

Not really, its all hearsay and circumstantial evidence, it wouldnt hold up for a minute in court.
Wherent you the one complaining before about respect for the law?

But they didn't choose to sniper, they chose to drive by and shoot dressed as arabs where everyone can see them.

Say's who?
A bunch of policemen who out of thier entire force thier commander trusts like 10% of them.....come on..you and I BOTH know that it wouldnt hold up in ANY court, there just looking for someone to blame.

The point being that they look like the supposed "terrorists" we keep hearing about, to give the resistance a bad name, and to incite civil war.
Reasons already mentioned.

What if they wanted that they could have done it better by attacking mosques and more important areas than a policestation.
Your theory has more holes in it than my old kayacking shoes.

You want oil because you want to controll the worlds energy resources.
THey are there to keep the peace? THEY STARTED THE WAR!!!

Tell me how can britain with its tiny fleet control the worlds resources?
We cant control the iraqi population from not going to work, WE cant bring the world to a stand still.
Oh and btw...
They also finisehd the war! They are there to simply keep the peace and the removed the biggest threat to peace in the area.

LOL, i guess in the orwellian world you live in, "peace through war, Freedom through slavery".

Heh, if we wanted to make slaves of a people we could, been there and done it before...we're experts on this slave thing remmeber?
I wonder what world you live in....but heh, I wont lower myself to the level of personel insults which you have.

hahaha You and time collins, tim collins tim collins, he'll make me understand.

I thought you might be interested in someone who actually helped the iraqi people....but seems I was wrong...Seems helping the iraqi people isnt on the agenda...more along the lines of "anti US" propaganda...

If i read about him, why don't you read this message from the Iraqi resistance, they'll make YOU understand.

I cant, wont let me acess it at my college...
Frankly I dont trust anything the iraqi "resistance" says, propaganda and lies go both ways...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Rogue

Incorrect, no state of war exists

Actually since iraq never surrendered, under international laaw, the war continues

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

I cant, wont let me acess it at my college...
Frankly I dont trust anything the iraqi "resistance" says, propaganda and lies go both ways...

I have just managed to use a inernet cafe to read it, yes its all very good but frankly IMO its half propaganda. Look at how carefully the wording. I mean look at it "the enemy is on the run!" and then using the words like "we will protect you" , how many times have servicemen fell foul to this trap....

I'd like to be able to say that "yeah sur I dont agree with them and my country may be fighting them but atleast they keep thier word and have morals." But the fact is not a single act I have seen has proved to me that they A) Keep thier word or B) have morals. Now thats not what I think about the iraqi people in general, from what I have heard and understand about them is that they are a very proud people and good people caught up in this mess and believe me it is a mess. Until I see ethier one of those 2 acts commited then I must distrust them.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

"Frankly I dont trust anything the iraqi "resistance" says, propaganda and lies go both ways... "

I never claimed it wasn't propganda, ofcource it is, but propoganda by definition, doesn't mean lies, it means spreading of an idea.

The iraqi resistance are spreading their ideas and they want people to hear them, the are propogating them. But it doesn't mean, they are not sincere.

You don't have to trust what they say, and i don't trust whatever collins says either. But your media has been lying to you about them. And they have every right to fight for their country. Just as you would if America was invaded.

Collins, He seems he has convinced himself he is doing the right thing, or alteast he says he is, when all he is doing is helping the war profiteers rip apart whatever is left of Iraq.
I'm sure you have good soldiers, who are miss lead into beliving they are doing right in Iraq. But the facts are, that they invaded a soveriegn nation against the will of the whole world, including the Majority of the Iraqi people, who have seen to much war and suffering as it is, and know what it means. War are fought so rich men can get richer, not for any good cause.

I have just managed to use a inernet cafe to read it, yes its all very good but frankly IMO its half propaganda. Look at how carefully the wording. I mean look at it "the enemy is on the run!" and then using the words like "we will protect you" , how many times have servicemen fell foul to this trap....

Actually the reistance has succesfully smuggled alot of US soldiers across the border. That was part of the reason for the offensive on Al Qaim.

Pentagon counts 5 thousand defectors and AWAL personell. Most of which are in Canada, but some of which where helped out by the Iraqi resistance.

And why shouldn't they be, it's not their war, it's bush's war.

By the way, i'll bet you can't guess what the music is in the first part of that video
It's the Iraqi national anthem.

Ever wondered why the US propoganda media, never showed this video, but always shows "beheading videos".

because this is the Real resistance, the ones they don't want you knowing about.

[edit on 8-10-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I never claimed it wasn't propganda, ofcource it is, but propoganda by definition, doesn't mean lies, it means spreading of an idea.

Who defines your dictionary though...I define mine.

The iraqi resistance are spreading their ideas and they want people to hear them, the are propogating them. But it doesn't mean, they are not sincere.

Really?
Tell me why they use suicide bombers and hit civilian targets then.

You don't have to trust what they say, and i don't trust whatever collins says either. But your media has been lying to you about them. And they have every right to fight for their country. Just as you would if America was invaded.

I wouldnt fight if america was invaded unless they asked me to do so, even then I'd think about it.
Both media lie, thats undeniable.
They have a right to fight FOR their country not AGAINST it.

Collins, He seems he has convinced himself he is doing the right thing, or alteast he says he is, when all he is doing is helping the war profiteers rip apart whatever is left of Iraq.

Really?
Thats why he resigned in the army after he found out that the army had changed.

I'm sure you have good soldiers, who are miss lead into beliving they are doing right in Iraq. But the facts are, that they invaded a soveriegn nation against the will of the whole world, including the Majority of the Iraqi people, who have seen to much war and suffering as it is, and know what it means. War are fought so rich men can get richer, not for any good cause.

They are doing right in iraq.
They invaded a soverign country against the will of most of the world. They done so because they where lied to by the people who supply intel.
Wars are fought for good , unless your saying hitler was right?
Japan was right?

Actually the reistance has succesfully smuggled alot of US soldiers across the border. That was part of the reason for the offensive on Al Qaim.

Yeah but most of the people who do so have been killed in ambushes.
There are a number of accounts of "whit flag" incidents where insurgents used a white flag to lure them in then kill them.

Pentagon counts 5 thousand defectors and AWAL personell. Most of which are in Canada, but some of which where helped out by the Iraqi resistance.

Umm ok, "some" doesnt cut it with me.
Specifics do.

And why shouldn't they be, it's not their war, it's bush's war.

They follow bush and blair because we elected them (well we did with blair).

By the way, i'll bet you can't guess what the music is in the first part of that video
It's the Iraqi national anthem.

So?
The BNP plays the "british" national athem (cough crap cough) does that make them better?

Ever wondered why the US propoganda media, never showed this video, but always shows "beheading videos".

Because its dismissed as propaganda and well does the iraqi resistance hand over tapes to CNN or BBC?
(BTW BBC have published many vids.)

because this is the Real resistance, the ones they don't want you knowing about.

The "Real" resisitance?
I know that guirlia warfare is a splintered and shattered web of lies and half truths but come on.
If they are real why not show theselves to the UN or any other body?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join