It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA STS 114 UFOs (LOOK)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi, found this today. Pretty cool stuff. Could this be the UFO cluster’s video taped from space? Maybe, maybe not, but is still fun to watch

SEE here

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Cabanman]

xu

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
nice one, apparently there is a new NASA ufo video in circluation. the first (another) NASA ufo video was explained with ice particles moving, and their motions were affected with the firing of the thrusters, which unfortunately after watching the clip several times I also came to conlusion that the official theory was right.

however this video you have posted is quite interesting and wont be easily explained away I guess. after the sighting of the object they really move the camera away. the compression quality of the video is poor though.

which shuttle is this form and when was it recorded? link doesn't mention. there was something similar but it was a russian one if I remember correctly, in the control room on the big screen another object was chasing the spacecraft seen on radar.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by xu]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm sure NASA will have some sort of BS explanation for what we see in this video I will be interested to hear it! Nice video though! good find! NASA footage is IMO without doubt the best form of evidence for Intelligently controlled UFO's existing! Anyone know where we can see a higher resolution copy of this footage???

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Excelent! An object enters the screen at approx 2:21 and moves upwards from right to left. Then it pauses, and moves from left to right! Yeah, ice particles do that!

Great find!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi there..

Ivé got Shuttle footage really worth seeing. As I said a few weeks ago, I now have and own the device to convert analog video to digital and will upload some things from the undisputed and prior non-restricted shuttle flights that should get any and all UFO/EBE researcher's interest.

Dallas

EDIT: terrible spelling and grammar
2nd EDIT: the Device is a "Plextor ConvertX PVR (PX TV402U)".
[edit on 17-9-2005 by Dallas]

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think this may be whats going on in the video:

In this pic u can see why the object appears to slow down and even stop, then turn around 180 degrees. I think its an optical illusion because the camera films it from behind.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by plop]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I do not think ice particals will explain this one. Very good find and agree that the nasa footage is some of the best evidence we currently have of ufos. Look forward to seeing what you come up with on the footage you now can work with. Please keep us posted. I know this is not absolute proof they exist but very convincing by stopping and then going in the reverse direction.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
plop,

That type of affect is dependant on the camera angle, if you notice that looking down on the Earth a meteor should appear to continue on its original course.

The type of illusion you are talking about might be plausible if the object had originated from the bottom of the screen and neared the edge of the Earth and then reversed.

But the object came from the right of the screen looking down at the earth , and from that angle if it was a meteor being deflected back into space should have continued its right to left trajectory.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I thought that was odd, but maybe the atmosphere somehow pushes it back where it came from. When u trow a rock on water it bounces in the direction u throw it, but maybe it works differently with air because it doesnt have a surface.

But i really dont know anything about meteors and such so this was just my attempt at a normal explanation. I also wonder what the other white lights are. They also move a bit and are between the camera and earth.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Isnt this the same thing as on that NASA video?

www.areadownload.com...

On this video the giant object also goes towards earth, stand still for ages, and then in the end u can see it go into space again.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know what all the other anomalies are either.

Your analogy to skipping a rock is very much the same principle that could cause a deflected meteor to seem to reverse directions. But it would have to be moving away from you or toward you for the illusion to work. Because it only works if the directional movement is not noticeable . Just like you can see a skipped rock rise as it bounces off the water because you threw it so it is moving away from you and you only notice it falling and rising as it hits and bounces off the water, but you don't notice its forward motion because the rock is moving directly away from your perspective.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If it's the same one I have it certainly does not stop for a long while; half second best. Then screws off to the opposite of earth and of course the ïce particles"or defence projectile traverses through it's original space.

Perhap's I'm a kind-of a non-observant person but I really don't see much on that STS video to prove anything, except, the horizon on the shuttle does not change for apparently using it's thrusters which they were the reason for particle movement.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You don't see the object enter the screen at 2:19 moving from right to left, then pause and move from left to right?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I saw a link for this video posted yesterday in this recent ATS thread titled:
A letter from my congressman on UFOS!!!!!
And, if anyone has seen the video Evidence: The Case of NASA UFOs by David Sereda, there are plenty of NASA videos of this type on there too!

[edit on 17-9-2005 by lacart]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Please keep in mind meshuggah1324, I'm just a UFO/EBE skeptic -- yes.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Dallas ,

No this isn't the same video, this one is from the last Shuttle mission in August.

And you can bet it isn't ice particles.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for that. Seems you know some things about past, but real sightings too -- good stuff !

Dallas

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Heh, I thought it was funny that the camera moved away after witnessing the object

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
At around 1:38 sec, and to the center left side, one can notice that a UFO appears to fly out from the surface of the earth. It just appears aut of the blue! I think that this ship was flying out of the earth and into space. But the funny thing is that immediately after this UFO disappears, the big UFO rushes in toward where that first one had just came out from. The big UFO gets to the location where the first one appeared, and then does a U-turn like move and follows the other UFOs track like if it were watching this other UFO. Maybe a government UFO chasing an extraterrestrial one.

P.S. My personal opinion, UFOs are real 100%

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nice remark Cabanman, indeed the bigger one seems to move to the location where the smaller one was.
This makes me wonder what the hell is happening up there.
And i would like to see what kind of crap explanation Nasa would give, they really think ppl are stupid.

The worst part of all this is;
we could be far more evolved if we knew the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join