It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA STS 114 UFOs (LOOK)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
this tape is supposedly taking place between their Noguchi exercises (seems to be some form of meditative exercise) and their sleeping period. This is a 4 hour period, are they supposed to be exercising for 4 hours? This must give them some spare time to do other things. Maybe film?

I think if we look into the flight logs of this mission and find out where over earth they were on august 6. at 8:54am and how this video was captured in relation to the mission it will help alot. I am currently trying to find an orbit path over earth, but I can't so far.

Nice job
I bet that If we could find such info we could really start some beef with NASA.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm working on an interview with Dr. Oren Swearingen at the moment. The director of hbccufo Brian Vike is going to e-mail me some of his information (e-mail etc.) so I am going to try and sqeeze as much out of him as possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm working on an interview with Dr. Oren Swearingen at the moment. The director of hbccufo Brian Vike is going to e-mail me some of his information (e-mail etc.) so I am going to try and sqeeze as much out of him as possible.

Great work enthuziazm. If you get this interview may be a worldwide exclusive with the man that put NASA in a difficult position releasing this
piece of footage taped on August 6, 2005 by the Discovery space shuttle.

I find this video very similar to the STS-48 infamous footage that caused so much controversy and provoked NASA to cancel their live feeds forever and adopt a delayed broadcast on their NASA-TV channel.

Besides the unexplained fact of the multilights on the screen the luminous object that appear on the screen slowing down and then making a 180 degree turn describe a flying path identical to the one in the STS-48 footage, an historic image that is still on debate.

Interestingly it was the same Discovery space shuttle who videotaped that footage on September 15, 1991 during the STS-48 mission. Coincidence ?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
if anything this would be a phone interview most likely. Or maybe just in a chat room.

But i need some ideas for what to ask him. This might be a huge oportunity. I need everyone to post their ideas. I don't wan't people saying YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED "THIS"!!! lol

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

if anything this would be a phone interview most likely. Or maybe just in a chat room.

But i need some ideas for what to ask him. This might be a huge oportunity. I need everyone to post their ideas. I don't wan't people saying YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED "THIS"!!! lol

Of course the required ones about his background. I belive he is a scientist or something like that. Then his statements would be more valuable knowing his position.

According to the original article Dr. Oren Swearingen presented a detailed tutorial about the anomalies that the Discovery camera captured during orbit 174 questioning the nature of so much lights over the planet at dark and the amazing bright light that slowed down and made the 180 degree turn. It would be important to know at this time his position regarding all the anomalies present in the footage, just to discard the posibility that NASA may have got him and silent his revelations.

According to him the footage was taped at 8:54 AM. Was he following the STS-114 mission from the beguinning ? Would he agree to ask NASA to
make comments regarding this footage ? Would he agree to make complementary comments regarding the footage now that most probably he has reviewed the sequence in detail ?

Knowing that NASA has implemented a censorship to their live transmissions on NASA-TV channel what could be his best guess to explain how this compromising footage sequence got out of their control ?

There may be more important questions for Dr. Oren Swearingen. These are the ones that come to my mind. I hope you get in contact with him and
we all may know more about the man who got such remarkable piece of
evidence that the Discovery STS-114 crew were not alone up there in troubled times.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysraki

Of course the required ones about his background. I belive he is a scientist or something like that. Then his statements would be more valuable knowing his position.

According to the original article Dr. Oren Swearingen presented a detailed tutorial about the anomalies that the Discovery camera captured during orbit 174 questioning the nature of so much lights over the planet at dark and the amazing bright light that slowed down and made the 180 degree turn. It would be important to know at this time his position regarding all the anomalies present in the footage, just to discard the posibility that NASA may have got him and silent his revelations.

According to him the footage was taped at 8:54 AM. Was he following the STS-114 mission from the beguinning ? Would he agree to ask NASA to
make comments regarding this footage ? Would he agree to make complementary comments regarding the footage now that most probably he has reviewed the sequence in detail ?

Knowing that NASA has implemented a censorship to their live transmissions on NASA-TV channel what could be his best guess to explain how this compromising footage sequence got out of their control ?

There may be more important questions for Dr. Oren Swearingen. These are the ones that come to my mind. I hope you get in contact with him and
we all may know more about the man who got such remarkable piece of
evidence that the Discovery STS-114 crew were not alone up there in troubled times.

Thanks mysraki.

I got the e-mail and I will try to set up the interview, or at least get a detailed explanation from him.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I didn't had the time to come on ATS these last days, but when i saw this topic, i just said "wow". Thanks to the people who discovered these anomalies and thanks to Cabanman for bringing that on ATS.

This is a fantastic piece of footage from Nasa, once again. Definitively not ice particles or other known things. We have something big here.

There are tons of anomalies during this video. If you increase brightness, you can see lots of things. I'm gonna watch it again and again (just looked at it 2 times). If someone knows a link where we can find a better quality of this video, please let us know.

Did Nasa say anything about that ?

Anyway i hope more independant investigations will be done. We must not drop this case. enthuziazm, thanks a lot. Hope to hear about this interview soon.

There is an analysis of this video in the fantastic "Project Prove" website whose lost_shaman is talking in his thread.

[edit on 28/9/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Excellent footage. And yet another UFO incident captured by the shuttle missions gun cameras to add to NASA's collection.

I dont know what it is, but I do know that this time it's NOT ice debris that moves when the shuttle's thrusters are fired. The stationary lights that are visible throughout the video are indeed either a cloud of ice debris or space junk, and they do not move along when the UFO in question moves. So if the UFO was moving due to the shuttle firing it's jets, you'd see some of the other space debris objects move as well. Definitely a UFO.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thanks guys, for the NASA update..

Wasn't it the STS-48 mission that also shot the 'worm' footage?
'Worm' footage

The STS-114 footage shows what I believe is a 'light entity' type ufo...
These are the type that coalesce into solid craft,
and can take on the appearance of colourful orbs, morph etc

These orbs and lights have been increasingly active in recent years, and are being sighted & documented
by more people worldwide, so I think NASA would have a tough time keeping this under wraps.

I also believe these 'light entities' enter through portals at various points around Earth,
and the ones beyond our atmosphere are just journeying within the solar system.
They can arrive, transdimensionally, from any Galaxy, and enter the Earth portals.

I have seen footage where there's a bunch of these things...
they also 'blink' in a similar fashion to aircraft lights...
although the frequencies are different, and can change rate.
I've also seen footage of three of these lights forming a triangle craft, with red 'sparks' arcing inward.
They also seem to merge...morph..split apart...increase in brightness...disappear etc.

Tricky aliens...

Here is a link to some more footage of a 'light entity' type ufo, flying in through Orion...

This happened on 3 consecutive nights last Xmas...but on the 3rd night the orb was much bigger.
Definitely not a satellite as MagIndi has also filmed them in the valley
(Scroll to the bottom to see video)
Orion Orbs

Also, check out James Gilliland's site, he also has a vortex near him...
ECETI - James Gilliland

Peace to all

Colourful orb from MagIndi's (Queensland, Australia)

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
enthuziazm,

I don't think your NASA official even if he agreed to an interview would tell us the truth.

Just look at this STS 104 footage that proves NASA is so afraid that we will see things in space they don't want us to see that they will substitute Stock Footage .

www.projectprove.com...

Notice the last gif on this page , and you can see that as an anomoly enters into the feild of view the INCO substitues stock footage. When one second you are watching the shuttle and the anomoly in sunlight and then suddenly the footage changes to a night time scene with no anomolies present.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join