It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Validation & a Nonmainstream View of End Times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Both David & Zechariah predicted the crucifixion before Rome was crucifying, & when they lived is well documented. The history of Jerusalem was predicted beforehand many times by various prophets.

Dentists tell us after extractions to rinse with salty water to beat infection. Elisha long ago made a pond drinkable again by salting it.

The only explanation I can see perfect for Isaiah 34:4 is it predicts black hole objects, as with Rev 6:14 & possibly even 2 Peter 3:10-12. The new physics validates many possibilities told in the Bible. Google "time warps" for confirmation by famous physicists & universities of the naturally occuring phenomena related to the gravity/EM field of large planets such as the Bermuda triangle effect, which explains anomalies of Jupiter.

The geomagnetic field warp effect isn't limited to Bermuda at all. An entire Australian regiment vanished into a wierd mist that approached them against the wind with many military witnesses to the event, at the battle of Galipoli, Turkey. A Spanish soldier was mysteriously teleported from Manila palace to Mexico city, & his story was checked by ship for months, centuries ago. "The Complete Books of Charles Fort" are full of historic reports of anomalies, many of which can be explained by the geomagnetic warp fields. www.forteantimes.com...

Documents have been reclassified about "the Philadelphia Experiment: Project Invisibility"-By William Moore/Fawcett Crest NON-FICTION books, but the book cites them as proof. Rent the movie about it. Gov created a warp field effect around a ship & still experiments with it.

So, alot of wierdness in the Bible is validated as possible also. The "bottomless pit" of Revelations 9 & 20 is obviously extradimensional, & the warp effect is like a mini black hole effect without a singularity "bottom". www.mkaku.org... for a physics professor about extradimensions' reality.

Related verses are Malachi 3:10, 2 Kings 7:19 KJV (4 Kings other versions), 2 Peter 3:8/13, Daniel 5:5-6, 2 Corinthians 12:2-4, Hebrews 11:5.

So how did the Lord get from the beginning to the end on earth, being born in between? The angels & the "sons of God" of Genesis 6:2 & Job 1:6 were around before the deluge and after, & even now if you'll accept the NASA film evidences from shuttle flights STS48 & STS78 & STS114. STS78 defies any explanation ever offered, showing glowing rings above the atmosphere. www.ufoevidence.org...

Many UFOs are in the Bible also, & the ancient India Vedas, & Alexander the Great was prevented from invading inner India by a "flying shield" at a river crossing. He turned his army, & came to a walled fortress, which the UFO blasted a hole in for him, as thanks (Fort books). 2 Thessalonians 1:7, Matthew 13:49-50, Exodus 13:21 & 14:19-20, Zechariah & Ezekiel & Elijah.

The Bible IS scientifically acuurate in predicting the effects of a major meteoric hail event with major impact throughout. Part of the earth would be burned by superheated atmosphere, as the simultaineous Chicago & Peshtigo fires did, with people dying trying to get to the river to cool off.

There would be an unprecidented global quake shock to collapse cities & cause waves to briefly roar, & would darken the skies, as predicted. Isaiah 14:16-23, Rev 8 & 18:21 & 16:18-21 & Acts 2:20, etcetera. Unprecidented numbers of new comets in the last dozen years shows it CAN happen.

This month is the most active solar month since 1991 so far, and record X-class flares are since the sun was hit by comets in 1998 & 2000. Unprecidented X-ray emissions have been passing through all of us. Rev 16 deals with solar scorching, as does signs in the sun predicted by Christ.

Rev 16 is downright spooky in predicting the seas become as blood & die. UN Environmental Program lists 150 "dead zones" due to "red tide" rot, that are growing. It includes Gulf of Mexico & Pacific NW waters at earthchangestv.com . Figure out the cause by Googling "Mir mold" about the fungal mold that mutated in the radiation of space, causing the Mir space station to be abandoned as deadly; as in Rev 8, falling like a star, "burning as it were a lamp" & "making the waters bitter" & deadly. Rev 16 says even the fountains of waters shall become as blood, meaning groundwater contamination also.

I suggest y'all get camping supply water filters while you can & read Acts 3:23. Preparation is how to not need the mark of beastly rulers to survive in the tribulation.

"their iniquity shall bring all the earth to a desert"-Wisdom 5:24 Latin Vulgate Bible & Jerusalem Bible. Research the spread of deserts & drying of rivers. The angel of Rev 16, knowing the future & letting it proceed explains the role told there.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say it's a 7 year tribulation; that's a guess based on adding 42 months twice, but the 3 & a half years is in Revelations 3 times, 11 & 12 & 13, and in Daniel 12:7/11. The 1000 year reign is only for those redeemed out of the tribulation & given the "new earth" of 2 Peter 3:13, Isaiah 65:17 & 66:22, & Rev 21:1.

Axis shift & or EM pole reversal is pegged in Isaiah 24:1/20 & Job 38:13. According to a geophysicist I know, when a EM pole reversal occurs, the warp field will let go of anything caught in it before, maybe even dinosaurs & waters. "and the sea gave up the dead that WERE in it"-Rev 20:13.

Modern physics validates the Bible in many ways. Much that was seemingly unrealistic is now considered possible. Amos Ori at the Technion Israel Institute of Technology is working out the details of a theoretical time travel device.

That was reported on coasttocoastam.com, & so was a new asteroid caught in irregular orbit around earth in recent months, that has had friction with the upper atmosphere on at least one pass. I asked jmccanneyscience.com for details but got no confirmation or denial of it. A vague report of it was via space.com also.

Life is only the journey, not the destination. www.ghostresearch.org... & www.ghostpix.com... for starters about scientific evidence of afterlife at haunted sites; EMF anomalies, thermal anomalies, EVPs (electronic voice phenomena) & digital films of phenomena.

'Taint too late to change while you live. Aint too late to prepare either.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
fascinating..................I'll have to go away & think about this one now. thanx for posting, especially interesting is that bit about the MIR Mold...........just that alone will keep me interested for days. thanx

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That is a very good find/research. It is a good merging of several ideas.

However, I just wonder, where does it say you have to survive the period on earth called the "Tribulation"? Surely it would be better to die than to receive the Mark of the beast, obviously survival is better, but it just seemed a good point to make.

(Edit to put in a paragraph)

[edit on 16-9-2005 by apex]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
fascinating..................I'll have to go away & think about this one now. thanx for posting, especially interesting is that bit about the MIR Mold...........just that alone will keep me interested for days. thanx

For brevity, I omitted a lot of info. Research the fungus related crop failures occuring, called "soybean rust", "wheat rust" & "cotton rust", and "fruit cancre" in Florida- caused by airborne fungus, causing groves to be bulldozed right now. Research "phytophthora Ramorum" a.k.a. "sudden oak death" disease, fungal also. The notorious "chemtrails" spraying is likely to slow the spread.

Geologist Victor Cardennes submitted a sample of a fungus eating away at the aluminum coating of CDs to Madrid (U, I think) Superior Council for Scientific Research, which they identified as a MUTATED geotrichum genus fungus, (via Google).

Atmospheric polymer chemist Dr R Michael Castle identified a MUTATED version of fusarium fungus/virus in the air, that he relates by speculation to chemtrails, via www.willthomas.net

Research "vibrio vulnificus", a saltwater flesheating bacteria. Salt content in water kills most bacteria. Google MRSA-methicillan resistant staphylococcus aureus incurable fungal skin infections airborne, reported by the Journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases, & common in hospitals now. Another monster created by Frankensteinian science is "Fisteria or Phisteria", which got loose on the east coast.

I got an almost incurable fungus while visiting a dermatologist in 1998. The prescriptions didn't help at all, so I tried anything & everything on it. Surgical soap in very salty water on the skin often knocks it out. Rinsing with very salty water if it gets in the mouth works. Luckily, fungal liquids work for the eye corners, for tears are salty.

A boil such as the Bahgdad boils can result in amputation if not handled. 9-volt battery on moist skin around the boil can help reduce it, & can stop gum infections also.

I hope this info helps someone to avoid the torture I went through with fungus in my ears, eyes, nose, all over dry skin & scalp, & crotch. It can drive a person to suicide.

People in the southeast US are most at risk, because of moist air from the gulf "dead zone".

I've documented news reports of species die-offs in & near oceans, like Humboldt squid, etc. It's too real. Red tide has shut down shellfishing in the NW here, & the pacific water is severely oxygen depleted from it.

Gov don't want a panic, but survival of the informed may be the new law of the jungle soon. This is the site for this info, then.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
That is a very good find/research. It is a good merging of several ideas.

However, I just wonder, where does it say you have to survive the period on earth called the "Tribulation"? Surely it would be better to die than to receive the Mark of the beast, obviously survival is better, but it just seemed a good point to make.

(Edit to put in a paragraph)

[edit on 16-9-2005 by apex]

I never said people must survive the tribulation, or even imply that most could, for only 144,000 out of over 6 Billion get redeemed. Acts 3:23 says whoever will not hear that prophet shall be destroyed. I interpret that as a warning to take warnings or die regardless if you're Christian or not.

The mark of the beast bearers give the beastliness its' power & support & operatives thereby. Preparedness can defeat the NWO agenda of control.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

only 144,000 out of over 6 Billion get redeemed. Acts 3:23 says whoever will not hear that prophet shall be destroyed. I interpret that as a warning to take warnings or die regardless if you're Christian or not.

I presume that means Jesus, which would make sense, so you are right to say everyone should take that warning.
144000 out of 6 billion is 0.0024%, which are quite small odds, so it is very important to act the right way, if you value your immortal soul. Still, it must be quite difficult to avoid the antichrist and his followers, if the other 99.9976% of people on the planet follow him.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thanks for calculating the odds, which mean that most self appointed representatives are imposters, as in 1 John 2:18-19.

John 16:2-3 is about the Comforter Christ predicted, who will be hunted by those who "think they do God a service" by trying to murder him. That implies that mainstream religion in those days is the very enemy they preach against.

"Yea, and ALL that will live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution"-2 Timothy 3:12. That leaves out the televangelists and all those who sign the IRS agreement to be NON-POLITICAL in return for tax-exempt status. They serve mammon (money & NWO), not God.

Many are called, but few are chosen. The Bible is the leader you can trust. Anyone freely allowed is comprimised already. My church is officially outlawed by IRS and the courts.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I picked this info up on another site I post.

Russian astrophyscist Albert Shervinsky, in a report filed 9/20/2005, tells of an approaching black hole jet emission from the core of our galaxy.

www.pravda.ru... has the article titled "The sun does not behave while the earth is threatened by a dust cloud".

It will arrive by 2014, and projected effects are speculative. The cloud is nebulaic, possibly acidic, and I don't know about thermal signatures of it.

Dr Shervinsky believes NASA knows & is with-holding info to prevent panic. But a recent story from the most untrustworthy source in the USA is a match; Weekly World News.

Christ predicted "the powers of heaven shall be moved"-Latin Vulgate wording, "shaken" in other versions.

I already posted speculation on multiple sites that that could be either a super gravity object or a black hole jet emission predicted, and here it comes.

Make peace with your ghosts, all & prepare to get the afterlife you earned here.
www.ghostresearch.org...

I advise water filters for camping, to be prepared for the meteoric hail & impact predicted. Acts 3:23. You can trade drinkable water for whatever later.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yes that could be problem with something like that hitting. If that did happen it would be a BIG problem. But it would be something like what happens in revelation.
If you wanted to be camping, you could get water purification tablets as well, and if you could get it, a scottish glen or similar to live in, as it would have enough water. If you are in america I would say do not go within 1500 miles of yellowstone, if anything that is the pit of brimstone itself!

By the way I just calculated the odds because I could, and i quite like interesting statistics like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex
[quote/] "a scottish glen or similar to live in, as it would have enough water."

Desert native americans used to laugh at white men dying out there of thirst, with cacti full of juice next to them.

At the base of any hill usually runs a stream bed, where a well can be dug for water, or at any low point around. A shovel can save lives. Drinking water can be collected via plastic sheets to catch dew and rain to run off into a container.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
dont forget as long as you have electricity you can use a simple dehumidifier to pull water from the air

[edit on 24-9-2005 by Graystar]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Generators are a good idea, if one believes the predictions, to get potable water from dehumidifiers, which is a sure supply of water.

The predicted impact with the global quake such as never seen to ruin the cities of earth in one hour is repeatedly predicted in the Bible. The magnitude would be off scale, throwing everything into the air.

Electricity would be impossible to restore fast, with roads broken, lines down, water mains broken, possible nuclear reactor meltdowns. Gas only stores for a year though, I think, not positive.

Water filters these days get out radio-active particles, and any other thing that could get in water. Make it last by first prefiltering with a coffee filter.

Like Clint Eastwood said once; A mans' life can depend on a scrap of information in these parts.

"And it shall come to pass, that every soul which will not hear that Prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people"=Acts 3:23.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck
I never said people must survive the tribulation, or even imply that most could, for only 144,000 out of over 6 Billion get redeemed. Acts 3:23 says whoever will not hear that prophet shall be destroyed. I interpret that as a warning to take warnings or die regardless if you're Christian or not.

The mark of the beast bearers give the beastliness its' power & support & operatives thereby. Preparedness can defeat the NWO agenda of control.

Wow... what a god. Id rather not worship a god who would happily allow billions of people throughout history to die and only save 144,000. No wonder the "antichrist" seems more attractive to the masses. Maybe he has more mercy and compassion. Not only does your god kill those billions, but he has created and sustains an entire new existence of eternal torment for them. Imagine the energy going into that! Maybe thats why he needs the 144,000, to stoke the fires.

I have not heard the prophet. I would not believe him if I heard him. Why? Because I have been lied to many times by people. What would make him so different? Why cant your god just quit with the pathetic games and reveal himself to us? Or does he take delight in destroying billions of souls... come on, animal sacrifices prove he is blood thirsty.

Also, just because your church is outlawed, does not make it true. Maybe its outlawed because it breaks laws? I dont know enough about it.

I have my ideas on the bible, and what it means, but no way do i actually believe it will all come to pass as it is written. Much of it is written to control us, and is the very thing that people are scared of being mislead by.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by
Willow_Dryad

"Wow... what a god. Id rather not worship a god who would happily allow billions of people throughout history to die and only save 144,000. No wonder the "antichrist" seems more attractive to the masses. Maybe he has more mercy and compassion. Not only does your god kill those billions, but he has created and sustains an entire new existence of eternal torment for them."

The Creator & Destroyer of the life therein where ALL life dies; Should there not be after-life justice to avenge the Christians whose hands were tied from avenging themselves, while the murderers should exist happily ever after? The 144000 are the ones saved alive, but many others are saved spiritually from after-life condemnation. Isaiah & Zechariah speak of life as a furnace of afflictions, a refining fire we are in. Finding God in the blues is a concept alien to materialists, who love life as much as they can, & abhor the idea of death as unjust, though ALL die, good & evil. John 12:25, Rev 9:6, Job 3:20-23.

"I have not heard the prophet. I would not believe him if I heard him. Why? Because I have been lied to many times by people. What would make him so different?"

"For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie; that they all might be damned, who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness"-2 Thess 2:11-12. The after-life you earn is the one you get. Is that not fair?

"Why cant your god just quit with the pathetic games and reveal himself to us? Or does he take delight in destroying billions of souls... come on, animal sacrifices prove he is blood thirsty."

Note that Christ did away with sacrifices, & stonings, as the authority he was. God did reveal Christ to us, with miracles of healing, only for him & his followers to be crucified, thrown to lions etc. The 2 witnesses of God in Rev 11 have power to curse the world as often as they will it, as is deserved, rather than reward the world for, in murderousness they trust.

"Also, just because your church is outlawed, does not make it true. Maybe its outlawed because it breaks laws? I dont know enough about it."

The gov you obviously consider right in all things, allows animal sacrifices of Santeria, Voodoo, & Church of Satan. I do NO rituals. I, like native americans & Rastafarians, like to lower my blood pressure while assisting myself in achieving an "alpha state" of brain wave activity, to aid meditation & vision quests. I cited in court Genesis 1:29-30 and Ezekiel 34:29, & Romans 14:2-4 KJV or Latin Vulgate, a basis for herbs in a religious context, besides the meditative state it assists, which is provable by EEGs. I'm not the average Bible thumper.

The judge ruled that my religious convictions are sincere, yet ruled that no jury would be allowed to hear my freedom of religion defense. I had to try in court because IRS had discriminated by refusing me tax-exempt status, effectively interfering with the establishment of a religion
contrary to the 1st Amendment. I don't care if you approve or not, I care about Constitutional freedoms.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Firstly, I am not an antichrist. I am not a pro christ either. I have no proof that christ existed, except for what was written down in a 2000 year old corrupt book... so dont slap evil labels on me please. You dont know a single thing about me or my life apart from my IDEAS I have posted on here.

I do not hold ANY government to be right. I think the majority of them are corrupt and need to be sorted out. Most western governments dont give a crap what religions do as long as its within the law, they allow many outright weird cults to exist legally, so if yours is not legal then there must be something it does that is illegal. Trying to dodge taxes? Thats your own problem. Dont play the persecution card.

I used to smoke weed. It made me paranoid. It made me behave in a bad way. It turned me into something I had no control over, and it was only after I stopped smoking it that I realised what I was. It takes away your judgment, it takes away your ability to look at the big picture. I suggest not smoking it fo r a month or two, see if your views change.

It doesnt really matter if animal sacrifices stopped, does it? The fact is they were carried out for thousands of years by a bloodthirsty god. A god who killed children by a she-bear, for simply being children. Yeah they called a prophet names, but thats what kids do. Who's to say they would not have grown up and became respectable citizens? Many unruly kids do. I question that the god in the old testament is even the same one who the christ of the new testament portrays, in fact I would go as far to say as the god of the OT is the Satan of the NT.

I dont see why billions of people should die and suffer in hell. At times I do wish such a place existed for those who truly deserve it, but there is no place. We all die, and we all share the same nothingness. Hell is a fantasy story made up to scare people like you into doing their will. Id like to see your evidence of it.

I'll take my chances not putting blind faith in thousand year old texts that have been open to PROVEN misinterpretation, corruption and manipulation, and trying to find some solid evidence. And if any god has a problem with that, they can screw themselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
A God of Love, Peace, and Healing does not prevent suffering, he uses it to bring salvation.

True, I believe those who do not save themselves by following Christ will be cast into the lake of fire, but I also believe they will come through it, each according to their own deeds and misdeeds, and find salvation on the other side. The Christ I believe in will ultimately save us all, one way or the other. After all, that's why he came, to save us. Whether our body survives the tribulation or not depends on how closely we follow and interpret the true teachings of Christ. There will not be many.

According to the Law of Conservation of Energy, there is no such thing as nothingness, it can't be achieved, and it is just a term we apply to a concept, a function that has no real solution. Its imaginary. God is real, his existence and influence incompletely documented to be sure, but real nonetheless. Listen to the quiet voice within you that has been proven right time and time again. If you've never heard it, keep trying. It isn't supposed to be easy.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willow_Dryad
I do not hold ANY government to be right. I think the majority of them are corrupt and need to be sorted out.

Most western governments dont give a crap what religions do as long as its within the law, they allow many outright weird cults to exist legally, so if yours is not legal then there must be something it does that is illegal.

I dont see why billions of people should die and suffer in hell. At times I do wish such a place existed for those who truly deserve it, but there is no place.

We all die, and we all share the same nothingness. Hell is a fantasy story made up to scare people like you into doing their will. Id like to see your evidence of it.

You are right about governments, they are corrupt and need to be sorted out, but unfortunately most politicians seem to get corrupted.
"but the hearts of men are easily corrupted"-Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the ring, Prologue. True in fantasy and reality.

The governments do let any religion exist as long as they do not seem too evil, but that point answers your question of "I dont see why billions of people should die and suffer in hell", if they turn from god, that is what they get.

"Hell is a fantasy story" - You haven't heard of near death experiences have you? they seem like very good evidence that there is. just google it and make up your own mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

"if yours is not legal then there must be something it does that is illegal. Trying to dodge taxes? Thats your own problem. Dont play the persecution card."

I'd be paying a billion a year taxes on herb IF gov allowed freedom of religion to me, equal to native americans. But organized crime & gov persecutors unconstitutionally seizing assets is big biz that is ruthless about no competition. The mafia tried to frame me in 1984, & gov covered up the evidence.

"I used to smoke weed. It made me paranoid. It made me behave in a bad way. It turned me into something I had no control over, and it was only after I stopped smoking it that I realised what I was. It takes away your judgment, it takes away your ability to look at the big picture."

"Herb lowers blood pressure & is calming, so rather than effects you claim, it reduces the potential for violence, unlike alcohol, (far worse & legal). You sound like a gov propaganda puppet there.

"It doesnt really matter if animal sacrifices stopped, does it? The fact is they were carried out for thousands of years by a bloodthirsty god."

God never carried out ANY blood sacrfice, men did. Two main stories about sacrifices were the test of Abraham, which God halted before carried out, & Elijah's contest with the Baalist prophets of Jezebel, (on thier terms). Elijah won and put to death the HUMAN sacrificing Baalists (450). The origin of the practice is NOT in the 10 Commandments, IS IT?

"A god who killed children by a she-bear, for simply being children. Yeah they called a prophet names, but thats what kids do. Who's to say they would not have grown up and became respectable citizens?"

That's a laugh, as Hebrews were surrounded by the culture of Moloch/Baal human sacrifice rituals & temple prostitute orgies, making them a threat to public health & the public."

"I question that the god in the old testament is even the same one who the christ of the new testament portrays, in fact I would go as far to say as the god of the OT is the Satan of the NT."

Talmud agrees with you, but Talmud is from Baalist Babylon. The so called "dualist heresy" was exterminated in the Inquisition (Bogomils & Cathars), & many books are still unaccessable that support dualist heresy.What most think is Satan is not based on the Bible, but on the image imposed by freemasons like Anton LaVey & Aliester Crowley. The Biblical Satan was summoned for curses on enemies by early Christians in 1 Timothy 1:20 & 1 Corinthians 5:5, and walked with the Lord in Job 1:6 & Zechariah 3, & disputed with arcangel Michael for the fate of Moses in Jude 1:9."

"I dont see why billions of people should die and suffer in hell."

Who decreed that billions go to hell? I don't think a muderous meat eating species like man should've been created to blood stain the pages of history. Should not the civilized victims get justice?

"Hell is a fantasy story made up to scare people like you into doing their will. Id like to see your evidence of it."

Google up the story of the pact between Houdini & wife, that he'd communicate from the grave via medium, if he could, via secret code only they knew. Many mediums failed to get the code before one did get it. The code meant that he'd gone to a place dreadful.

The movie "Ghost" death scenes were based on a study of near death experiences of Vietnam vets. Some saw themselves by their own body, and other dead guys by their own bodies. Some were taken into the light, & some were dragged down by shadow figures to JUSTICE.

Mod Edit: Removed large quote-blocks and bold tags

[edit on 9/27/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You so dont get it do you, including being able to format your quotes.

I am NOT a Government propaganda puppet. I speak from my OWN EXPERIENCE. I think this makes me adequately qualified on the subject. You know I have told you already I have no love for the government, and all they do is for their own profit. I just want truth and justice.

I read the bible. I use the conscience I was born with, and this tells me that MURDER is wrong. That killing INNOCENT animals to sacrifice to a god of ANY description is wrong. I dont even eat meat, fish or eggs.

Really, what is the difference between sacrificing a human and an animal? Take a trip to an abbatoir. This is something I cannot do for I would be sick, yet accounts I have read shows clearly these animals KNOW they are being slaughtered, some crap themselves from fear. These animals are SENTIENT. They KNOW. Just because they cannot speak does NOT make it right.

This has nothing to do with Babylon, nothing to do with Baal. This is to do with YOUR god and YOUR religion. Stop passing the buck please.

I hardly think that using a fictitious movie, and Houdini is proof. I guess for those who read the bible for proof of their beliefs its enough, but I would like something abit more... real? Do you have links to these accounts of the afterlife?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

"Really, what is the difference between sacrificing a human and an animal? This is something I cannot do for I would be sick,/These animals are SENTIENT. They KNOW. Just because they cannot speak does NOT make it right."

I NEVER sacrificed ANY animal or human in my life! You act like I support the practice FALSELY.

"This is to do with YOUR god and YOUR religion. Stop passing the buck please."

Show me where God says I must sacrifice any living thing! The God you speak of isn't mine, & my religion DOES NOT sacrifice anything, another LIE of yours! Show me where Christ demands animal or human sacrifice before you say that's my religion!"

"I hardly think that using a fictitious movie, and Houdini is proof. Do you have links to these accounts of the afterlife?"

Who said the Houdini story is PROOF? It's but one of many pieces of evidence available that together are a body of evidence. Sceance stories, Oujia stories, near death experience study on Vietnam vets, ghost stories, haunted sites investigations provide evidence of EMF anomalies & thermal anomalies & filmed anomalies. www.ghostresearch.org...
Don't expect me to spoon feed you research on a topic not in the heading of this thread!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join