It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best sport game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think that the best sport game is FIFA 2004 because it is so addicting!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Anything by EASports, they are clearly a step ahead in every sport. Fifa, NHL, MLB, NFL, Tiger Woods Golf, All of them are on a level of their own.

The biggest problem is deciding which one to play

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Theres a big divide between FIFA and PRo Evolution Soccer Fans, it's very nerdy when you get down to it, I hate all that fanboy stuff. BUt I have loved and been addicted to both Fifa 2004 and Pro Evo 4, and I know it will be the same wit Fifa 2005 and Pro Evo 5. They are both excellent, but I think in terms of gameplay Pro Evo is far better than Fifa. It's just more fluid, more realistic feeling, and more rewarding. Fifa is great for a quik game, but it could never "draw you in" to the depths that pro evo can.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
NHL Hitz 2002. That was quite possibly one of the most unrealistic hockey games ever. Not to mention the cheezy comentry. By most standards, horrible game. But for some reason the faced paced action was just soo..... addicting. I don't know why but it's so adictive.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
ESPN NFL 2005 is byfar the best football game; It completly dominated EA's 2005 release of Madden. not to mention it only held a twenty dollor price tag. After that, EA bought all of the rights to the NFL for the next seven years. Now I have to settle of Madden, and NCAA for my football needs.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
ESPN NFL 2005 was by far the best sports game. Well...thats all i have to say

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I say Madden 91 for the super nintendo. It was just simply out of its world back then. It was actually second madden game.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Right now I am playing NBA 06 for the PSP and think it is great. The game has pretty good graphics and they used alot of real player movements. You can also play it online, which is fun, so you play others around the country. They totally changed everything abot the franchise this year and it is so user friendly. They also added mini games as well as virtual trading cards to make it more enjoyable and spice things up.

top topics

join