It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning Lucifer in Freemasonry

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Pepsi, I am not sure what that lst sentence was supposed to mean. Your ability to write in English is getting worse, it appears.

Once again, how many Masons have you known, and what is your personal opinion of their displayed character?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Once again, how many Masons have you known, and what is your personal opinion of their displayed character?

:bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Eye of Heru is an Kemetic (Ancient Egyptian) symbol for the ever watchfullness of God, his omnipotence, and thus knowledge.

Heru was the falcon god and Son of Ausar (Osiris) king of Kemet and Auset (Isis) the Queen, and together with his mother and father, they made up the original trinity. As the story goes, before Heru was born, Ausar (Osiris) was tricked by his jealous brother Set, placed in a coffin and placed in the Nile River. Thus Ausar died during the 28th year of his reign. Set then ascended to the thrown as Auset was grief stricken and searched for her murdered husbands body. After giving brith to Heru, Eventually she found the coffin far away in Byblos and brought it back to Kemet hiding it in a secret place. One day while she was away Set discovered the coffin and cut Ausars corpse into 14 pieces and scattered them throughout the land. Auset then searched the land looking for the 14 pieces but could only find 13 of them. Ausars phallus remained missing and Set continud to rule Kemet.

Eventually Heru went to war with Set to avenge his fathers death and reclaim his throne. At their final battle in Edfu, Set was killed and Heru lost an eye.

This is where the Eye of Heru comes from.

Although it is widely assumed that the Kemites (ancient egyptians) were polytheists, worshipping many gods, this is a contemporary misunderstanding. Although there were many "gods" in kemetic theology, they were in fact, simply, individual representations of the many aspects, characteristics and qualities of the one great GOD, and this god is the only one they truly worshipped. For in praising the others, they were simply praising that individual set of characteristics, showing their appreciation.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
The Eye of Heru is an Kemetic (Ancient Egyptian) symbol for the ever watchfullness of God, his omnipotence, and thus knowledge.

Heru was the falcon god and Son of Ausar (Osiris) king of Kemet and Auset (Isis) the Queen, and together with his mother and father, they made up the original trinity. As the story goes, before Heru was born, Ausar (Osiris) was tricked by his jealous brother Set, placed in a coffin and placed in the Nile River. Thus Ausar died during the 28th year of his reign. Set then ascended to the thrown as Auset was grief stricken and searched for her murdered husbands body. After giving brith to Heru, Eventually she found the coffin far away in Byblos and brought it back to Kemet hiding it in a secret place. One day while she was away Set discovered the coffin and cut Ausars corpse into 14 pieces and scattered them throughout the land. Auset then searched the land looking for the 14 pieces but could only find 13 of them. Ausars phallus remained missing and Set continud to rule Kemet.

Eventually Heru went to war with Set to avenge his fathers death and reclaim his throne. At their final battle in Edfu, Set was killed and Heru lost an eye.

Although it is widely assumed that the Kemites (ancient egyptians) were polytheists, worshipping many gods, this is a contemporary misunderstanding. Although there were many "gods" in kemetic theology, they were in fact, simply, individual representations of the many aspects, characteristics and qualities of the one great GOD, and this god is the only one they truly worshipped. For in praising the others, they were simply praising that individual set of characteristics, showing their appreciation.

Thanks for leting us know what you belive in you forgot tometion that his fater is the god of the underworld

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Pepsi, are you going to answer my simple question?
It is really beginning to be annoying. Do you have any personal experience with Masons, or is this all theory? All I want to know is how many Masons have you known and how many were evil, and how many exemplified decent character and morals.

Edited due to lack of space bar pressure.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Pepsi, your silence is quite deafening.

Why the silence?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Pepsi, are you going to answer my simple question?
It is really beginning to be annoying. Do you have any personal experience with Masons, or is this all theory? All I want to know is how many Masons have you known and how many were evil, and how many exemplified decent character and morals.

Edited due to lack of space bar pressure.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

Tomas they tried to recruit me and i just said no polite than they came to me again and saind how wonderful the masons are has they wehre becoming anoyng to me.
I have a friend that works at a local radio station so he kind of go's in a circle with diffrent kind of people has it's known that masons will try to recruit people with influence in media tv and usualy higher places.
So they wanted to recruit me and my friend and they kept comming back.
At first they where polite then they becomed pushy my friend told them buzzz of budy let us be.
So i begun to be a little bit curios and started to read about them and to form a opinion and it is my opinion and it will be the same in the future
nothing can change that.
So if u'r asking for a close encounter of the third kind than the answer is yes and them felows didint seem alright to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Tomas it's not like i got something personal with them.
I am just trying to get them to say it

To say that yes masonari is a religion than i will buzz off.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by Khonsu

Thanks for leting us know what you belive in you forgot tometion that his fater is the god of the underworld

Who said I believed in it, I was simply supplying a historical truth, the story of the origin of the Eye of Heru since your thoughts and claims regarding it were inaccurate, thus false.

Also Heru's father Ausar (osiris) is not the King of the underworld, he's the king of the afterlife, there is a difference. And even so, that has no bearing on Heru, his eye, nor the symbyology of it. Try again my friend, try again.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Tomas it's not like i got something personal with them.

But what you just said supports that you do indeed, whether you want to admit it or not have SOMETHING, whatever it may be against Masons.

I am just trying to get them to say it

Why don't you focus on trying to discover the truth instead, its a much solid and wise investment of ones time and energy.

To say that yes masonari is a religion than i will buzz off.

But its not, so we will never say that. So I would advise you to stop trying, cause you're wasting your time.

Have a good night

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
than i simply have to reply with:

the egiptians belived that the eye represents god masons do too.
the egiptians belived the eye brings enlightment masons do too.
the egiptians belived that the eye represents the sun masons do too.
the egiptians had the piramids and it's the only place on earth where you will find real piramids masons have piramids has a simbol too.
the egiptians had the eye and the piramid has a simbol in one pice masons do too.
The goat story comes from egipt i dont want to argue on this one but i know masons have the goat too has a representation and i will put pictures up with masons and goats if you contradict me.

a conclusion :there are just too many coincidences to rule out a conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Khonsu i really dont got anything against you or any other mason
you can worship lucifer, buda or any other gods you like.
This is just a curios debate for me and that is all it is.
Yes i got a strong opinion about this but it's just a opinion and it does not
go above that.
I just wonder why the tec post is not that populated dont you ever get tierd of this when there are other sections of the forum with other stuff?
I dont want to sound absurde but it looks like u'r hierd here to give contra opinions.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

the egiptians had the piramids and it's the only place on earth where you will find real piramids masons have piramids has a simbol too.

I just want to pick up on this one point.

Egypt is definitely not the only place that pyramids were built. They can be found all over the world.

Maybe you should go study before making wildly innaccurate statements?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So you got other places with smaller piramids or sort of piramid shapes
but a piramid will always point egipt.

Okay just write piramid and see how many piramids you get from egipt and how many you get from other places.

This is not my point.
I just wanted to say that piramids usualy have to do with egipt and when you think about egipt you think about piramids.

but what about the otehr points i made you picked one out what about the rest?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
my names not pepsi, but i will answer the question;

I have personally known 3 masons.

My personal opinion of them really doesnt matter. But for clarity, I found them to be nice enough. Nice, kinda like a politician campaigning nice.

They were a bit elitish too, kinda like your typical godsquad - holier then thou type. A whole lodge (more than the 3 Ive known) came in for a meal at a restaraunt I was working for, and were loud and obnoxious - inebrieted. Basically, we had to cordone off the entire wing for them, even though there were more tables, because none of the families wanted to sit amongst the obnoxions. They stayed way passed closing. They didnt leave a tip. And they left quite a mess to be cleaned.

But the 3 Ive known personally are nice guys. Funny, none of them strike me as upstandish supermoral gentlemen, rather followers. They are not leaders. Only one has voiced his motives for joining to be 'the betterment of his community etc...' -and he may as well been reading a telleprompter. They all seem pretty content with the benefits though. When it comes time to discuss masonry, they dont seem to be hiding much. I dont know which degrees they hold, but they dont seem bent on ruling the world. by no means do they come off as luciferian. I imagine they havent realized theyre just pawns in somebody elses game yet.

overall; not leaders. followers. head nodding fools. smiles, oh yes smiles. but pretty empty characters.

but like i said, nice guys.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
my names not pepsi, but i will answer the question;

I have personally known 3 masons.

My personal opinion of them really doesnt matter. But for clarity, I found them to be nice enough. Nice, kinda like a politician campaigning nice.

They were a bit elitish too, kinda like your typical godsquad - holier then thou type. A whole lodge (more than the 3 Ive known) came in for a meal at a restaraunt I was working for, and were loud and obnoxious - inebrieted. Basically, we had to cordone off the entire wing for them, even though there were more tables, because none of the families wanted to sit amongst the obnoxions. They stayed way passed closing. They didnt leave a tip. And they left quite a mess to be cleaned.

But the 3 Ive known personally are nice guys. Funny, none of them strike me as upstandish supermoral gentlemen, rather followers. They are not leaders. Only one has voiced his motives for joining to be 'the betterment of his community etc...' -and he may as well been reading a telleprompter. They all seem pretty content with the benefits though. When it comes time to discuss masonry, they dont seem to be hiding much. I dont know which degrees they hold, but they dont seem bent on ruling the world. by no means do they come off as luciferian. I imagine they havent realized theyre just pawns in somebody elses game yet.

overall; not leaders. followers. head nodding fools. smiles, oh yes smiles. but pretty empty characters.

but like i said, nice guys.

i may agree with you has i said it's really just a thot of my that maybe there are things on a higher degree of a mason like 32 degree 33 degree that makes me curios

I am sure the ones you saw are not that high up and i ask any one do you personaly know a 33 degree mason this is a qestion for people that are not masons

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
For those who would would seek after it.

Greetings Pepsi78,

I would suggest that you go to this website and read both "The Meaning of Masonry" and "Masonic Initiation" if you want to know Freemasonry's relation to and practice of things pertaining to the Ancient Mysteries.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/wilmhurstfr.html

Walter Leslie Wilmhurst, (Past Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies at the Grand Lodge of England) a brilliant writer, explains it succinctly:

Masonry, then, as a "system of morality" as thus defined-is neither a Religion nor a Philosophy, but at once a Science and an Art, a Theory and a Practice; and this was ever the way in which the Schools of the Ancient Wisdom and Mysteries proceeded.

...Such in a few words, was the age-old science of the Mysteries, whether in Egypt, Greece or elsewhere, and it is that science which, in very compressed, diluted form, is perpetuated and reproduced in modern Masonry.

Compressed and diluted indeed, for in the Ancient Mysteries, a devotee had to go through an exhaustive purification and elightening process before being given the path to TRUE INITIATION.

Wilmhurst explained, For an order of Initiation is intended to provide a higher standard of instruction, a larger communication of truth and wisdom, than the elementary ones offered by public popular religion.

So...why all the secrecy? Even some of the passwords and handshakes have been unceremoniously displayed on some of the threads by people with revenge motives. Educated Masons that visit this site are quite forthcoming about the origins of Speculative Freemasonry, but I seriously doubt that they will tell you methods employed, and the occult powers associated with actual illumination (the Fiat Lux!). That, unless you join and choose to search for the true meanings behind the rituals, will remain a SECRET!

.:.damnant quod non intelligunt.:.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So you got other places with smaller piramids or sort of piramid shapes
but a piramid will always point egipt.

Totally and utterly wrong.
The largest pyramid recorded is in Mexico.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

The oldest recorded pyramid is in Greece.

en.wikipedia.org...

Egypt also does not have the greatest number of pyramids. Sudan has twice as many.

www.homestead.com...

A pyramid only "points" Egypt if you haven't bothered researching. As to answering your other so called points?
Why bother when you can't get this one simple fact straight?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No, Pepsi, what I asked was extremely clear, and there isa no way to say it was not clear.

Masons, actively recruiting? Interesting, as that is a severe no-no.

Now, would you please answer my clear and concise question?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Tomas i dont date massons not because i have something agaist them because you don't see them every where and it is a surprise for me to see so many here, i guess they just came to deffend their selfs and i guess it's fair.
And i told you it seemed to me like they where acting funny.
Seemed is not the word "are" so i dont make personal opinions about people the first time i meet them, first impresion for me does not count.
They just seemed but to say "they are funny" i can not do that with any one just for talking a few words with them.
Thei seemed a bit strange cause thei became a little pushy not in a violent way but buging words like hei you sure or let us tell you about it and my friend kind of got a little over cooked i was just geting curios of them.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join