It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning Lucifer in Freemasonry

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
great stuff, so why is he missing from this extensive list of famous masons?
Of course, I may have missed him.

No. I doubt you missed him - he probably isn't there. That's because outside of the Scottish Rite, the masonic community in North America, various conspiracy related sites and forums and Civil War historians, no-one's heard of him.

Which is a shame I agree as he had some good things to say.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I agree that in the 12th chapter of Ezekiel, the prophet is to take a lamentation upon the King. However, what follows is I believe an ALLEGORY.

When was the King of Tyrus ever in Eden the garden of God? Was he really the the anointed cherub upon the holy mountain of God, walking to and fro on the stones of fire? The workmanship of his tabrets and of his pipes was prepared in thee in the day that he was created?

Just as the "angel that fell" by whatever name, was corrupted by his beauty and wisdom, I believe this allegory shows that the earthly King was corrupted by this same prideful, sinful nature.

Indeed the Mysteries from times of old were designed to impart wisdom and light to those initiates who were receptive to spiritual verities not available to the general public. It just goes to show that the "Light" imparted is only as good as the receptacle that it goes into.

"quos deus vult perdere prius dementat"

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
It is just that that last sentence made me feel like you knew he was a KKK leader, and that he resigned. I know it was not said, but that was what I felt when I read it, and I wondered....why add that at the end?

Personally, I do not believe that Albert Pike was a member of the Ku Klux Klan

I cant belive this either... Pike capacity as confederate general was as the commander of the indian soldiers.. those soldiers that had been recruited into the confederacy from the local indian tribes.. Pike was very well liked by the local indians.. and it was widely belived that none of them would have joined the southern cause had it not been for him.

given this information.. and the fact that Pike repeatedly talks about liberty and freewill for ALL men, the idea that he was a klansmen just doesnt sit well with me.

That having been stated.... we're getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(deep breath)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, and we all know how much our wonderfull Mods love that.. so lets cut them a break and start a new thread if we want to talk about the SUPPOSED connection between Pike and the KKK

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Freemasons lie.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Alex_De_Large]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
while i dont know if freemasons worship lucifer, satan or the holy whatever, i find it interesting that if you want to join the "church of satan" (be a satanist), it is necessary to be a freemason first.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Every masonic hall i have been to has an all seeing eye, in my opinion this proves masons are not worshiping the devil. Only God is all seeing, satan was a creation of God, and therefore fallible, he is greatly inteligent and manipulative but not omnipotent or omniescent.

PS. im not a Mason

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobsa
Every masonic hall i have been to has an all seeing eye, in my opinion this proves masons are not worshiping the devil. Only God is all seeing, satan was a creation of God, and therefore fallible, he is greatly inteligent and manipulative but not omnipotent or omniescent.

PS. im not a Mason

The eye of Horus goes with the pyramid. The pyramid and eye of Horus, as seen on the dollar bill, depicts the NWO that is the Illuminist goal of Freemasons, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, KKK, Nazis-- all gnostic cults since the fall in the Garden of Eden. The goal is the pyramid -- with one man at the top, Satan himself, pulling the strongs on all below. Indeed, the NWO is at our doorstep, with the Illuminists working within the secret government, secret military, and the black pope in the Catholic church to bring this about, to cull and thin the human population by 90 percent, and then to microchip the rest, and everyone will be controlled in every respect, every thought, from the top down.

This is Satan's utopia, eagerly sought after by Luciferan disciples in the CFR, Trilateral Commission, UN, National Council of Churches, and other globalist organizations, the Bilderbergs, Rockefellers, Bushes, Clintons, Rothchilds, the British royals, people who have no loyalty to their country but to a world patterned after John Lennon's song, "Imagine." The secret knowledge they possess is nothing more than knowing how to control and program the thinking of humans through torture and satanic ritual, how to gain power and fortune by trafficking with the prince of darkness, Lucifer the "light bearer."

Svali interview
educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

Also read the Cutting Edge online.

Also check out the Wilderness Project online with its rewilding map which plans to give back most of the world to the animals. This project is underway with the full cooperation of the UN, with maps made up pointing out every area to be rewilded. You can also read David Icke. He has some really good information but he's completely wacky with what he says about Christianity. The Cutting Edge discusses the rewilding plans of the Illuminati to "save the world" by killing most of the people in it.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by resistance]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
while i dont know if freemasons worship lucifer, satan or the holy whatever, i find it interesting that if you want to join the "church of satan" (be a satanist), it is necessary to be a freemason first.

Interesting. All I can say is that the so-called "Church of Satan" can't have many members then.

Freemasonry does not admit satanists. Freemasonry requires a belief and worship of a Supreme Being. Satan is not a supreme being (he is always second to the Christian god) and therefore any man who worships him cannot join Freemasonry. One of the cornerstones of Freemasonry is "Relief" otherwise known as "Charity". As satanists don't believe in any other charity other than looking after their own, it's hardly likely that they would want to join the Order anyway.

By the way. If you're talking about the "Church of Satan" that Anton La Vey supposedly set up, then anyone can join ( it is not " necessary to be a freemason first"). Just cough up $200 and away you go - merrily lauding the forces of darkness and wearing black lipstick whilst muttering to yourself about how unfair the world is to you personally.
Gotta laugh. Satanists are always babbling on about how they can see the world much more clearly than the rest of us, yet they can't even see when somebody has just robbed them of $200.

www.churchofsatan.com...

It pains me to link to their website, but I guess the comedic value just about outweighs the distaste. Gotta love the dude with the bare-breasted chick over his shoulder. Thing is - he's probably the only one in the picture who is a virgin.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Resistance, do you have a link with proof of all you have just said ?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Interesting. All I can say is that the so-called "Church of Satan" can't have many members then.

Freemasonry does not admit satanists. Freemasonry requires a belief and worship of a Supreme Being. Satan is not a supreme being (he is always second to the Christian god) and therefore any man who worships him cannot join Freemasonry. One of the cornerstones of Freemasonry is "Relief" otherwise known as "Charity". As satanists don't believe in any other charity other than looking after their own, it's hardly likely that they would want to join the Order anyway.

By the way. If you're talking about the "Church of Satan" that Anton La Vey supposedly set up, then anyone can join ( it is not " necessary to be a freemason first"). Just cough up $200 and away you go - merrily lauding the forces of darkness and wearing black lipstick whilst muttering to yourself about how unfair the world is to you personally.
Gotta laugh. Satanists are always babbling on about how they can see the world much more clearly than the rest of us, yet they can't even see when somebody has just robbed them of $200.

www.churchofsatan.com...

It pains me to link to their website, but I guess the comedic value just about outweighs the distaste. Gotta love the dude with the bare-breasted chick over his shoulder. Thing is - he's probably the only one in the picture who is a virgin.

Well i couldnt say if it was about Anton La Vey becouse its the first time i hear the name, maybe some other shurch of satan....anyone try joining yet?

It would be interesting to know what the real facts are.

While going trough their page i did notice they also have a flare for ridiculous
names and they also use degrees just as freemasons.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Nukunuku said:

Well i couldnt say if it was about Anton La Vey becouse its the first time i hear the name, maybe some other shurch of satan....anyone try joining yet?

It would be interesting to know what the real facts are.

While going trough their page i did notice they also have a flare for ridiculous
names and they also use degrees just as freemasons.

Yeah. These people all remind me of the Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis. A big, stupid hierarchy with everybody taking on these ridiculous names and titles and tormenting those below.

Oh, Your Excellency, Extreme Grand Dragon, please don't rip my fingernails out!

[edit on 21-10-2005 by resistance]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

While going trough their page i did notice they also have a flare for ridiculous names and they also use degrees just as freemasons.

Dude. Look around you. Every organisation uses some sort of "degree" or ranking system. And they all have ridiculous names.

I mean - "Rear Admiral"
Whats' that all about?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
...the prince of darkness, Lucifer the "light bearer."

That makes absolutely no sense... don't you see how ridiculous that is?! The Prince of Darkness bears Light... Rrrrrriiiiiiiight...

You can also read David Icke. He has some really good information but he's completely wacky with what he says about Christianity.

So as long as he's not taking stabs at what you believe in, and saying what you want to hear, he's great; but when he portrays your beliefs in a negative light, he's "completely wacky."

Go figure.

And FYI, my name refers to the fact that I play guitar, and my guitar is my "axe." It looks like this:

It even resembles an axe.

Nothing threatening or nefarious, see?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Dude. Look around you. Every organisation uses some sort of "degree" or ranking system. And they all have ridiculous names.

I mean - "Rear Admiral"
Whats' that all about?

yeah lol i wonder.....however not ALL organizations use these kind of names, but pagans, witches, satanists, secret societies most certainly do

I would probably die laughing if someone told me i was a grand wizard of the lodge or something like that. Not to mention the funny hats.

But lots of people obviously find it appealing

I guess it takes all kinds...

Oh about lucifer.....the light bringer....like someone already said, its planet Venus. It brings light, becouse it rises just before sun comes up, so people knew when the sun is coming up when they saw Venus rising.

Hey, there are whole religions built around pagan worshipping of Venus...very popular planet indeed.....just like saturn

[edit on 21-10-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You can also read David Icke. He has some really good information but he's completely wacky with what he says about Christianity.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Now THAT'S rich, resistance. He's right about other things (things that you fear just like he does) but wrong about Christianity?

Sorry little boy....you just lost ALL credibility (not that you appeared to have any before....)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....

...ah...what a great laugh. My weekend is made!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Now THAT'S rich, resistance. He's right about other things (things that you fear just like he does) but wrong about Christianity?

Sorry little boy....you just lost ALL credibility (not that you appeared to have any before....)

Oh! Senrak, that was so mean...what a low blow dude!

I think he said that there was some good info from Icke (didn't mention which book though!), not that he was right about everything he writes. Just because somebody reads his books, doesn't mean that they necessarily agree with everything in them or live in fear of reptiles!

Too bad Sebatwerk is not around...I'm sure he would have had fun with that one too!

Oh well, I'm glad that you will have such a nice weekend! Enjoy!

Axeman...nice axe, man. Is that a Floyd Rose? What amplification are you playin' through fellow picker? I am playing a Jackson soloist through an all tube Peavey at the moment, but am saving up to get a Mesa-Boogie.

.:.What Is and What Should Never Be.:.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Greetings nukunuku

That's because Venus is related to the Christified Mind(Solar Netzach and also Solar Tiphereth) that is related to the merits of the Heart(Love).

The mind that is not in service of the Christ-Mind is the destroyer of reality.

The Venustic Initiation is a very high level of Initiation only obtainible by Bodhisattvas who are sacrificing themselves for this suffering humanity.

Saturn is related the Holy Spirit(Binah) and only the chaste ones can be vessels of the Holy Spirit, and are therefore the only ones who can transmute Lead(the creative sexual energy of Saturn/Binah) into Gold(the Solar Bodies).

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Greetings nukunuku

That's because Venus is related to the Christified Mind(Solar Netzach and also Solar Tiphereth) that is related to the merits of the Heart(Love).

The mind that is not in service of the Christ-Mind is the destroyer of reality.

The Venustic Initiation is a very high level of Initiation only obtainible by Bodhisattvas who are sacrificing themselves for this suffering humanity.

Saturn is related the Holy Spirit(Binah) and only the chaste ones can be vessels of the Holy Spirit, and are therefore the only ones who can transmute Lead(the creative sexual energy of Saturn/Binah) into Gold(the Solar Bodies).

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Tamahu]

greetings Tamahu

interesting info, do you have any more links on the subject ? Which beleif system does this what you wrote belong to if i may ask.

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is according to Gnosis and Kabbalistic Al-Khem-y.

You can do the knowledge hear:

Gnostic Kabbalah

There are quite few good sources on Kabbalah teachings(Ra Un Nefer Amen, Dion Fortune and a few others) but none have unveiled the teachings of Daath(The Tree of Knowledge - the same as Tantric Buddhism) as Samael Aun Weor has.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

david icke is a loon yes, but not everything he writes is untrue! there are a lot of facts which he exploits to the fullest to sell books!
hes kinda like dan brown!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join