It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush's UFO promise

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
He was asked in Arkansas while campeigning in 2000 if he were elected president if he would finally tell us what the hell is going on? He has yet to come through with his promise. Check this out:

www.presidentialufo.com...

www.rense.com...

UNIDENTIFIED CITIZEN: Half the public believes that they are real. Would you finally tell us what the hell is going on?

GOV. GEORGE W. BUSH (R-TX), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Sure, I will. This man knows. He was Secretary of Defense and was a great one. (points to Dick Cheney)

I have seen a video of this one time, but I can't find it again.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
damn! I meant to post this in the UFO section. Sorry! Ah... it is now

[edit on 7-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I saw that video clip on a UFO show last week, I would'nt hold your breath, I'm sure it was just a ploy to try and get more people voting for him.

Besides, if he did, he'd probably try and say they were demons sent by the devil, or some such non-sense (no offense to people who believe that).

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Some people believe the government actually will use aliens as a "threat" to humanity by starting some fake war or something. Sounds scary. Maybe they're warming us up for it?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Do you mean to tell me that a politician actually made a campaign promise, and didn't keep it???? Stop the presses! We've got a huge story here!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
HAHA. No big story here. Just thought I'd bring up another lie.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
lol he probably thought that random citizen was talking about something else... we know he isn't that intelligent

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
GOV. GEORGE W. BUSH (R-TX), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Sure, I will. This man knows. He was Secretary of Defense and was a great one. (points to Dick Cheney)

Technically speaking, he did reveal they exist with that statement alone.

Apparently Dick Cheney knows about them. That's about as good as the US government come to 'admitting' they exist when they 'officially' don't exist. Showing proof they have is another thing all together, better dealing with the Brazilians on that one.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bush fulfilled his promise. He just misunderstood our expectations. Bush thought UFO's stood for an Uninformed Flighty Office. He gave us that 100%! Don't be too hard on the retard. He's doing his best.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Jimmy Carter tried and failed, and he was very public about what he saw.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And he made a similar promise....(but Carter at least attempted...but for reasons still unknown...backed down...) I believe that same site (an excellent one btw) has more on Carter also....

However, one can easily see that Bush's comment was tongue-in-cheek (which is amazing in and of itself, with this man), and delivered with that same "I just flung some poo" monkey grin smirk he usually wears...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've heard it said that the UFO issue was the reason Kennedy was assassinated. He was going to 'come out' and explain it all.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
Bush fulfilled his promise. He just misunderstood our expectations. Bush thought UFO's stood for an Uninformed Flighty Office. He gave us that 100%! Don't be too hard on the retard. He's doing his best.

totally uncalled for and very cruel. retards around the world will be offended by your lumping them in the same group as the president.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Heck, even if Bush came through and provided some info, it wouldn't be at all what we hope to hear. It would probably be some mumble jumble on how the sightings are planets, clouds, planes etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"I just flung some poo" monkey grin smirk he usually wears...

Totally unrelated and probably frowned apoun, but that is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
lol is any1 gonna really belive anything G.W.B says anyways lol
the man is clearly an idiot

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Technically speaking, he did reveal they exist with that statement alone.

Apparently Dick Cheney knows about them. That's about as good as the US government come to 'admitting' they exist when they 'officially' don't exist. Showing proof they have is another thing all together, better dealing with the Brazilians on that one.

He didn’t reveal that they exist with that statement. All he said was that Dick Cheney knows the truth (whether or not they exist), but he never actually said, “Yes. They do exist.” Or “No. They don’t exist.”

And really, let’s say for a moment that aliens have never been to this planet. Every government on this planet could step forward and release all available information and people still wouldn’t believe that they had been given full disclosure.

It’s all rather pointless really.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
I've heard it said that the UFO issue was the reason Kennedy was assassinated. He was going to 'come out' and explain it all.

Kennedy was killed (to put it very basically) because he was going to change the IRS system which would of taken a lot of power out of the hands of the financial empire who at the time (and still do) basically dictate policy to the government, they are a major part of the 'shadow government' we all hear about. That along with a few other things which were good for the people but bad for the Mafia/CIA. Also, Bush Snr. has been cited as being part of the team that organised that assassination and no surprises that all his cronies are the ones running the government and/or the corporations which dictate policy to the governments also.
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

America really needs another JFK or two, he was one of the last good leaders. If he didn't get killed, maybe we would know more about UFOs but his death really shows that theres powers well beyond the President in control of these things.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
when the president gets an above top secret clearance

like never !

who ever is in charge of that super secret unnamed agency

THEY decide what the president gets to know...if anything

kennedy said on a flight overseas , that he'd love to comment on ufos', but his hands were tied

he wasn't lying

he was the last president who knew anything about it

it's all compartmentalized , and designed that way so the president won't have to lie...or spill the beans if so inclined

according to disclosure...there are 37 or 87 levels above the prez...[sorry I forgot exactly ] either one is a big number, and gives one an idea of just how comparmentalized it really is

[edit on 9-9-2005 by toasted]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Some people believe the government actually will use aliens as a "threat" to humanity by starting some fake war or something. Sounds scary. Maybe they're warming us up for it?

Well i think it was reagen who even stated that it might be possible to a real star wars. And even that world war 2 general, he stated that it would be likelier if the government faked an invasion. It would be alot understandable if you think most of the ufo's that are seen are apart of our government, then you can say there demons. The government isn't full of angels, and we all know that very well. Well i think it was that world war 2 general who said that, i'll look it up, or it was ike......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join