It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order's famous people hit-list

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Mabe the music industry kills the music starts in order to make more money.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sid viccious Elvis John Lennon ok but why?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
Are put to use by the powers that be,check out the highly moral character of some of these people to get an idea of how communism works,read the communist manifesto to see how these people are used.
Some of these people probably were killed to shut them up when they became aware of how they were being used for something they did not agree with,but not that many outside of politics besides tupac and maybe hendrix or joplin.........??

True. The NWO use celebrities to give influence to the people ...Who influence the most population? Celebrities!!! Look at all the pop stars (good lookin', money, sex, cars....) They best way to get us enslaved in that materialism society!

BTW John Lennon, was too much PRO Peace, as well as Bob Marley, they were goin' to scrap the NWO agenda

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Tupac, aka Makaveli WAS indeed a threat.
The reason being, he had MILLIONS of fans, white, black, spanish, etc, and we all have an understanding how some white men sit back in office, and feel mightier than other races.
When you have rich white kids following a once poor black man, feeding off every word, every emotion, changing theyre slang, the way they dress, and they're way of life for some, then you begin to have a problem.
Ontop of this, Tupac would speek out about ANYONE he had a problem with.
From Bob Dole, to Clinton, etc.
And Pac was gaining in popularity as well, the previous year before he was "murdered", All Eyes On Me came out, and rocked the entire music world, he was on his way to becoming the black Elvis in terms of popularity, and record sales shot he has done just that in the rap game.

The fat white racist sons of b.itches who run this country never want to see an outspoken black man hold ANY power, so yes, he could have been a target.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousID
Tupac, aka Makaveli WAS indeed a threat.
The reason being, he had MILLIONS of fans, white, black, spanish, etc, and we all have an understanding how some white men sit back in office, and feel mightier than other races.
When you have rich white kids following a once poor black man, feeding off every word, every emotion, changing theyre slang, the way they dress, and they're way of life for some, then you begin to have a problem.
Ontop of this, Tupac would speek out about ANYONE he had a problem with.
From Bob Dole, to Clinton, etc.
And Pac was gaining in popularity as well, the previous year before he was "murdered", All Eyes On Me came out, and rocked the entire music world, he was on his way to becoming the black Elvis in terms of popularity, and record sales shot he has done just that in the rap game.

The fat white racist sons of b.itches who run this country never want to see an outspoken black man hold ANY power, so yes, he could have been a target.

I know why he said "I wake up in the morning an' I ask myself, is life worth livin' or should I Blast myself"....

He wanted to run for office, thats why he was a real threat... they told him to make sure he had his money, now he did, and he even said it in a song on 7day I think, that he had his money, if they wanted war they got it.. but they had him "assasinated" first, before he could do anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Tupac a profet, NOT IN ANY WORLD .....IMO

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm confused as to how the names don't include people like dictators killed by their own people yet they were famous and were out for themselves and didnt care about anyone else. So how can you know the names you have listed are

A a complete list
B a correct and verifiable theory

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
They would mind Tupac because he was the Prophet. LISTEN.

Do you mean because he was making a profit? Now brothers ain't suppose to be making profit.

kix

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You beat me to it man...

Olof Palme, could have been instigated by the NWO. He was muredered in 1986, and still his assasin remains unknown.

That is ONE SURE KILLED BY NWO

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If they were killed by NWO wouldn't they all have something in common?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by factmaster
A list of famous people the NWO has disposed of. Please add to this very small list. There must be thousands

Ian Curtis (Joy Division)????

What would the point be? He would have eventually offed himself anyway. Who did he threaten?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   

They would mind Tupac because he was the Prophet. LISTEN.

Ha! That's a good one. Look, whenever a celebrity or someone like that dies people want an explanation out of the ordinary because they want someone to blame, as accepting that Sid Vicious/ Kurt Cobain killed themselves or that that bitch Diana simply had a car crash is just too hard, apparently. They're dead, get over it, and aside from possibly the Kennedys and several other politicians, wh'd really be missed out of those mentioned?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Hmm, my mother always said "You live by the sword, you die by the sword." TuPac was no messiah, no prophet, he was a violent, drug addled thug. Just cause he whinged on about the plight of the suffering black man, just because he blamed his problems on a faceless white America does not make him a threat, it makes him a joke. Also John Lennon and Marley, how were they going to "bring those son bitches down" exactly? What made these people so great in everyone's eyes? What about Mother Teresa, was she taken out by the NWO? Was Johnny Ramone? What about Jeff Buckley or the guys from Lynyrd Skynyrd? Seriously, I want answers, does every time a celebrity die mean that "the man" was working his evil deeds somewhere in the background? I'd love to know.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The formula one driver Ayrton Senna.. got done just after he said Schumacher was cheating (traction control) in his Ferrari

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Didn't the title of this thread say the NWO's famous people hit-list? I still fail to see what half these people have to do with the NWO or how they would pose any threat to said group.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you but John kennedy junior was killed by idiocy not the nwo. He died because he flew into whiteout conditions without knowing how to fly by instruments. Ask any pilot and they will tell you that in those conditions you can find yourself flying into the ground (or in his case water) so fast you will never see it coming. If you ask me he should be chrged with murder posthumously for having passengers on board when doing something that frickin stupid.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Exactly, but at least in his case there might have been a reason for someone wanting to have him killed. Can anyone please explain what's the crack with throwing people like TuPac into the mix? Without referring to him as a prophet cause it's kind of embaressing. Actually any theories you people could come up with for that f*ckwit being of any global importance would be embaressing.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
How about Nikola Tesla? And very recently Dr. John Mack? Both famous scientists who were getting to close to the truth.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
John Lennon ok but why?

In 1972, Lennon met with a leftist with "Yippie and Zippie" ties. She asked the singer to join demonstrations at the Republican National Convention later that year. Lennon told her he would "if they are peaceful," and on the condition that his appearance not be advertised in advance.
A February 1972 memo claims Lennon contributed $75,000 to help start the Election Year Strategy Information Center--a group designed to protest the 1972 Republican National Convention. (Lennon eventually skipped the convention.)
Another memo describes one of Lennon's activist buddies who trained her parrot to squawk, "Right on!" during political debates.
Other documents reveal that New York police and the FBI each unsuccessfully sought to arrest Lennon on drug charges--J. Edgar Hoover even begged President Nixon's chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, to help him bust the musician.

One among many other I guess...

From article

www.eonline.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Give PEACE a chance x0x

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Im sorry, but from reading the whole thread i cannot see how these famous people were on a NWO hit-list, its abit crazy to think that. Tupac killed by the NWO.....? pffft please, gang land killing

If the NWO does exist, i doubt they care what afew artists have to say, its crazy talk if you think otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join