It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your IQ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by purelogik

30% was just an example. a guess. speculation.

[edit on 10-9-2005 by purelogik]

Lol okay if it boost by 30% im a dumn
but I don't think I am

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You

Try the super IQ test on Tickle.

Roger That

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I just tried the Tickle Super IQ test. Is it me or were the questions mostly repeated but in different ways?

Redize, your Super IQ score is 99

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Linguistic Architect. This means you are brilliant when it comes to language and words. You are also very good at understanding things on an abstract level. You are at your best when you put those two skills together to communicate new ideas and see how they fit into different contexts. You understand math and science on a gut level, even if the equations and science don't come as easily. You can use these skills to be a great communicator or to create a masterpiece.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Linguistic Architect? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Linguistic Architect. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

How come I got that 6 out of 1,000 bit also? Yet I only scored 99???
I'm confused. I take it these tests follow a similar general result?
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

[edit on 10/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redize

How come I got that 6 out of 1,000 bit also? Yet I only scored 99???
I'm confused. I take it these tests follow a similar general result?
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

[edit on 10/9/2005 by redize]

You are not "6 out of 1,000" only 6 out of 1,000 ppl have a combination have a spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical and you don't need to have a 160 IQ to have that

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
In grade six I was told my IQ was 148, and in the top 98 percentile. Here are some of my online results. It appears I am getting stupider.... which is a great relief to me.

BG13's Super IQ Test score is 141.
Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.
The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.
How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Visual Linguist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Visual Linguist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
BG13 your IQ score is 135
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the IQ Test relative to others.
Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
BG13, you're smartest when it comes to physical intelligence.
Whether you possess a greater level of athletic prowess than the people around you or have the graceful movements of a dancer, chances are you're able to direct your body with precision while others trip over their own shoelaces. Physical intelligence refers to the power to control one's body movements for achievement or expression. If you're not the active type, it doesn't mean you don't have this strength. It simply means that you're probably putting it to use in another way.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
J, your Super IQ score is 120

The way you think about things makes you a Practical Wordsmith. This means you are practical, detail-oriented, and know a good thing when you see it. Your thinking is clear and your reality is accurate. You are also highly organized. Your secret weapon is your verbal acuity. You use words to eloquently convey your ideas to others and are very good at expressing yourself in both personal and professional situations.

I think this whole thing is a piece of sh*t. How can everyone be in a catagory of only 6 in 1000? The real IQ part of this test is if you are stupid enough to shell out $9.95 for the expanded results. Figure it this way if they get 6 in 1000 to pay for it then they are the ones with the high IQ.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
god have'nt u got anything better to talk about,
my IQ is bigger than yours claptrap,lol
lets keep the bragging rights in the public showers
and stop the intellects inventing our intelligence.

Some say tomato, some say tomata, tomato, tomata, lets call the whole thing off,

oops sorry i was getting carried away then

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Congratulations, john!
Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

w00t

getting seomthing like that said about yourself sure does feel good lol

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

my IQ is bigger than yours claptrap,lol
lets keep the bragging rights in the public showers

Who did you think was bragging? I just reread every post, and they all were either self deprecating, or neutral. If someone is pleased that they did well at something, that is great, and I am happy for them. Not one post that I read claimed any kind of superiority, so I don't see what you are decrying. If you are over 5 foot 10, and I ask your height, are you bragging cuz you're taller than me? Or if you can do something well, are you then sworn to keep that to yourself, or what? I was impressed with the actual lack of boasting here. It is no big thing to have a high IQ, trust me. A big heart is far more critical, and valuable.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
BlackGuardXIII

I did'nt mean to condem anyone, and no i have'nt done an IQ test,
i cant see the piont of it,

did'nt mean to mock, all the best

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've never been tested, nothing to gain. My ego can't take a low score, and a high score wouldn't pay my mortgage, so I never take the test.

anyway, whats the concensus on ATS as a community ? higher , lower or average ?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Mine was 132 when I checked, I had a few to drink though as usual.. I must try and check it when I'm sober.. like that will ever happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
funny I though its impossible to measure intelligence because we don't know what intelligence is.

My opinion on intelligence is there is no single intelligence but there are almost infinite variations of them.

No one knows what intelligence is...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, I have taken IQ tests a bunch of times, and I always score between 80 and 90. I never was all that smart, but one advantage of being old, is that I have lived and studied long enough to make up for not being very bright ...

... or at least that's how it works for me! Most of the people I work with consider me to be average, but they don't know how hard I had to study to learn all that stuff I need to know to do my job. And I'm certainly not going to tell them, that's for sure!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have taken many online tests...nothing professional...Every test has been 140 or above. I consider myself smart but to answer those questions is not very easy. I process things very fast and things that go through my mind are well thought out and every angle of a solution is thought out, the outcomes are processed, bad ones are x'ed out, good ones and then processed agian and agian until the best one is found. This may seem like a long process but in all, depending on the situation of course, ussually takes around 10 seconds maximum. As for your other questions I would answer them but I have no time and no will to do that at the moment.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Congratulations, Dan!
Your IQ score is 153

EDIT: i believe standardized testing is a bunch of bs anyways, but those were my results

[edit on 10/26/2005 by McGuirk]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I think the big question here is, how does one interpret an IQ test score? *sheesh* It's more complicated than you might think. Yes, you must answer x amount of questions right, in x amount of time...BUT...if I test with a twelve-year-old, and we get identical scores, does that make me stupid for a forty year old, or does it make a genius out of the twelve-year-old??

As for actual testing, I've scored as low as 94 on a bad day...then hit 146 on a good day. (On totally different tests.)

Here's a link that should take some of the mystery of interpreting test scores out of the mix.

www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com...

[edit on 26-10-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
dont know if 108 is good for a 15 year old but im happy

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the thing with IQ is that age is not a huge factor. what i mean to say is more than likely its not going to change from when you are say 14 to 18.

IQ is largely a measure of your ability to process information and the speed at which you do so. most questions on an IQ test do not require a whole lot of book knowledge to answer. this is can be related to learning new information and becoming more intelligent from learning book knowledge or other knowledge. and yes 108 is above average i believe

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thank you very much for replying good to hear people do listen to the little guy

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join