It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your IQ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi,

Hey I was passing a IQ test on Tickle and I would like to know what is your's!

My range from 118 to 125 depending on the site. So I tought that it will be interesting to know what is the average IQ at ATS!

So post you IQ now!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There be a thread in BTS that has IQ test in it, I've taken it twice over a span of like what? 3 years almost? once when I was really new to ATS I took it and then again about 2-4 months ago. I got a 129 but wtfgood is an IQ if you don't use it?

Also it said something like I was a Insightful Linguist.

hmmm letsee...
well forget it, my meager 129 doesn't allow me to use the search function all that well.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The best score I ever got on one of those online IQ tests was 139 a year or more ago. Since I feel I'm a borderline genius, I believed it fit and stopped taking any more of the tests...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Sorry, but posted I know two other times.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Albert Einstein IQ test was estimated to be 160
but he was by far more inteligent then that!.

Oh and sorry I didn't know there was one other topic about that

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You might be interested in posting in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Like I sad Im sorry I didn't know there was one other topic about that

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I took an IQ test about one year ago and it was 149, I was pretty exited and bragged for about a month, I will never take one again for fear of bragging rights.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No it's fine. You didn't know. IQ is a very interesting subject, even though I believe it has its flaws.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Iv'e never taken an IQ test but I would guess it to be around 280 give or take a few points.

My GF is a Mensa gal but she couldn't pour p***out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel! So much for IQ!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
An IQ of 280 would be a historical event. William James Sidis had an estimated IQ of 250 - 300. Genius is suppose to start around 140 - 145. If you had an IQ of 280, you might as well shoot yourself, because of the knowledge you'd have would probably drive you mentally insane. You would probably go nuts over the masses ignorance, and be literally mad. I am not saying this is a BAD thing.
Nor am I saying all super geniuses are "insane". Just your intelligence would probably lead to your insanity. The more knowledge you have, the more sorrow you gain. Besides, why be measured and limited by just a number?

[edit on 073030p://000 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That 280 IQ I said was BS. I don't know what my IQ is but I am INsane, that counts for something, right?

Some of the smartest people Iv'e ever known had trouble reading a newspaper. They had to go to work very young and received very little education.

I consider myself an educated fool! Now you combine education with a full blown psychosis and you got yourself a problem eh?

My definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over, always expecting a different result" Know what I mean?

[edit on 4-9-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How in hell could you have an IQ of 280
? Like you have to answer all the question in 1 min? or what I just don't get it! 280 damn!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
For you to get an IQ of 280, you need to take a test that has a ceiling of at least 280 created by a person with at least the IQ of 280.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
For you to get an IQ of 280, you need to take a test that has a ceiling of at least 280 created by a person with at least the IQ of 280.

Does that test exist if yes, if you know one site please give me it I want to know what IQ I can get there

Thanks for the Info

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yes I have a web site that you are looking for.

Just visit my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
& you'll see the link I posted on page 13. Then post your scores on that page. Remember this is just for fun. IQ test has their flaws.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks LiquidationOfDiscrepancy

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I took an IQ test about 2 years ago & got 168, which apparently is pretty impressive. As an experiment, I also took an IQ test while I had a migraine to see what the effects on you IQ was & got 138......so my IQ dropped by 30 with a migraine ( no wonder, who can think clearly with a migraine anyway! ).

But you know what, a person's IQ does not necessarily make them smarter, it just means they have the ability to work out the questions on the IQ test! I prefer to judge people by their personality & humanity towards other people, & that type of thing, rather than worry about whether a person is "smart" because they have a high IQ.....or stupid because its below 90. Just my opinion.....

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam

But you know what, a person's IQ does not necessarily make them smarter, it just means they have the ability to work out the questions on the IQ test! I prefer to judge people by their personality & humanity towards other people, & that type of thing, rather than worry about whether a person is "smart" because they have a high IQ.....or stupid because its below 90. Just my opinion.....

Yeah but some time you just want to know if you can get a high score in the IQ test but you know if some one have an IQ of 200 Im pretty sure they are not stupid you know what I mean, but yeah I agree with you

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have taken several IQ tests online over the past few years and have scored between 120 and 180.

I realy don't put much faith in them though because if you grow up in a different country or a different lifestyle you may not score as high due to the cultural bias of the test itself.

Ther has never been an un-biased test written and I don't think one will ever be.

Like Lysergic said at the top of this thread wtf good is an IQ if you don't use it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join