It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West...what a comment whoa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I wasnt tring to be rude I was tring to understand. I should not have use "your people". I hate that statment I dont even know why I used it.

Its hard for me to understand why we can get along, all races. Mr King would have been Prez if he was alive. And our world would be so much diffrent.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i agree it just seems from you you say that it was a very generalized thing

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Slavery? Im not sure thats why I asked. All I know is how we have treated blacks in history and today.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
maybe i misinterpreted what you said then

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

and i dont see where aids or crack come into this

Some facts:

1)The UK banned slavery in 1833 across the entire Empire (some thirty odd years before the US) and this had been a culmination of some 30 years of campaigning in the UK and trying to get an international consensus.
2) Whilst the US struggled with the "Civil Rights Movement" in the 60's, we were allowing tens of thousands of blacks from the West Indies and Africa to come and settle in the UK.
3)AIDS did not appear until the late 70's
4)Crack Cocaine (or just coc aine for arguments sake) didn't become widely used until the late 1800's, when it was being prescribed by doctors for exhaustion, depression, and morphine addiction and was available in many patented medicines. It was the white man that used and abused it, long before the black man!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

3)AIDS did not appear until the late 70's
Hmm.. The exact time the goverment was in fear of the black panters.

4)Crack Cocaine (or just coc aine for arguments sake) didn't become widely used until the late 1800's, when it was being prescribed by doctors for exhaustion, depression, and morphine addiction and was available in many patented medicines. It was the white man that used and abused it, long before the black man!

Crack coc aine and powder coc aine cannot even be put togther, they are so diffrent. Crack coc aine appeared in the early 80's when the goverment was strugling with the ghettos.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Crack coc aine and powder coc aine cannot even be put togther, they are so diffrent. Crack coc aine appeared in the early 80's when the goverment was strugling with the ghettos.

Chap, I don't mean to get sidetracked on this thread, but you seem to be unaware of what "crack" is.

Crack coc aine is the same as powdered coc aine. The way you make crack is by dissolving it and baking soda in water (or, as I have witnessed, vodka). You evaporate of the water and you left with lumps of coc aine hydrochloride, which burns easier and gives a more intense rush.

They can be put together, as one is required in order to make the other. It is also more profitable. If you pay £50/gram for coke, you can then turn it into several grams of crack. You can then sell "rocks" at £10-£20 a rock, depending on the size.

It was basically a way of maximising the profit and opening up a market for coc aine where people could afford the lower price, but get drawn in quicker due to the more intense effects of crack and the need to acquire more.

On more than one occasion, I have seen people use coc aine and just buy the gram for the night. On the flip side, I have seen people buy a few rocks for £50...then run out and have a "need" to go and spend another £50..then another....

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
[edit on 3-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Not going to sidetrack the thread any longer, probably best left to U2U on this one
, if catch my drift.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Carseller4
Kanye West = Dixie Chicks

I want to know what you ment about "rappers nuff said." You are boardering very close to baiting and being a racist.

Are you implying that all rappers are black? The best rapper around right now happens to be white. So what are you talking about?

I was implying that you don't have to be a genius to be a rapper, and Kanye proves it.

Eminem has also bashed Bush, oh he happens to be a rapper also. nuff said.

Busted!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Kanye West seems to forget that there are also white victims ...LOL... what an idiot... this racism card is so damn old its not even stikcing anymore...

Grow up Kanye !

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Rikimaru
but when it comes to all the pillaging, raping, shooting and murders that has nothing to do with them being black right?

When I dont think someone checks the color of their skin and says 'Hey, I'm black...that must mean I can pillage, rape, shoot and murder!'.

Edit: Just watched the clip, everything Kayne said was adlib. It would have been more meaningful if he were a little more articulate.

[edit on 9/3/2005 by Simulacra]

really well... taking that ALL the rapes were commicted by black man... make your math and deal with the truth !

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
hahahahahaha

he is my new hero!!!

and...

how true that statement is...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I see no reason to leave this open.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>