It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Wars: Was Katrina artficially created?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

WE have blamed these recent weather anomalies on global warming, the sun in an unusual solar maxim, over population, galactic dust storms (see Ulysses) and increased pollution (particulates) effecting weather patterns and intensities. But who is to say that these spatial systems are not also being exploited by opposing nations to destroy land and infrastructure?

Check out the 90 degree jog right off of Miami...

Full size track chart here:
/bg9f7

The USAF us projecting to own the weather by 2025 and says it can be used as a force multiplier.
ATS Exclusive-WEATHER AS A FORCE MULTIPLIER: OWNING THE WEATHER IN 2025

Dr. Bearden talks extensively about scalar weather weapons, or is he crackers?
Soviet Weather Engineering over North America

A TV meteorologist wonders what is going on:
29 August 2005 1425Z Katrina makes landfall Monday morning. Many scalar signatures visible as the hurricane rolls over the marshy lowlands of southeastern Louisiana. weather wars

U.S. Defence Secretary Cohen expresses concern about eco-terrorism using scalar electromagnetic weapons.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.“

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

As we speak, Super typhoon Talim makes landfall in Taiwan as super typhoon Nabi heads towards Korea.

Distasters are increasing or is reporting better?

www.hopeforce.org...

I am rather skeptical that any government has such capabilities to create and direct tropical systems, but open to look at the facts if there is weather manipulation currently being used in this manner. Seems rather bizarre to have all these anomalies just in the last few years and conveniently blame it on greenhouse gases that have been building for decades.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Honestly....I was just waiting for this to come up.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah, but one liners isn't what I wanted to see.

IS Scalar weather tech as myth or reality? Can anyone can come up with reputable data in their arguments to say it's all a hoax?

I have a hard time grasping humanity playing with advancement into a Class I society when we are bordering on a rollback to the bronze age. Although the climate befuddles me and I have been studying it for 25 years.

Super computers are rolling online recently to study it also, coincidence?

Supercomputer climate model whips up a storm

New Orleans evolves into chaos, score one for Vlad and Wong...weather war news at 5

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am not by any means an authority on weather or weather anomalies. However, I am an authority on wireless communications. There are several types of interferance that can and will cause a wireless link to crash, whether it be an "earth bound" or "space bound" storm. IF, and I seriously mean if here, a government had the ability to produced a strong enough electromagnetic "whatever" to direct a storm/s, then it would disrupt most if not all wireless communications in the area.

To further back this up, I manage several wifi links in the Gulf area of Texas and into the Gulf itself on platforms. This latest storm, if controlled or created by a government by artifical means, would have CRASHED our links. We have seen this happen with severe weather and "space storms". Freq. range from 900 mhz to the 2.4ghz, which is the highest I run.

I just don't believe that these storms are man made. We would have more evidence, such as disruption of communications.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by WinterGhost]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Honestly....I was just waiting for this to come up.

Pretty much summed up what I was going to post.

These disasters have been happening for as long as we can document.

The only man made factor could possibly come from a depleting ozone or such. But nations are not sending each other hurricanes etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
NO IT WAS NOT!!!

sorry for screaming, while I'm one of those nutty people who believe in weather manipulation, I do not believe Katrina was artificially created, I watched it as a depression get it's act together over the Bahamas, just as how I continue to watch other storms naturally develop.
Now ask me if I think experiments are being done to kill or weaken storms, then I might think you're on to something.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Guess I shall play my own devil's advocate for now. Maybe I set the topic up for "group think" responses, although that was not my intention.

I want to see out of the box thoughts, rather than mainstream media yes yes sheeple psychobabble.

I also want valid science to support those opinions. Got links?

As 2 super typhoons approach Asia and increase intensity, so did the geomagnetic field. Retailaition time?

As Katrina approached the gulf the geomagnetic field went active:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
could it be that solar activity could have contributed to the geomagnetic fields hence causing increasing intensity???

why not check solar activity and see how that correlates to the intensity of storms and even the frequency of earthquakes?

I think governments are more likely looking for ways to divert and lessen the intensity of hurricanes than what you are proposing.

Maybe HAARP actually steered Katrina from a direct impact with NO, but sudden weakening before landfall seems more suspicious to me than intensifying hurricanes over warmer than normal waters and favorable environments.

[edit on 8-31-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh I get it.

The Carlyl Group and other such bedfellows funded the creation of a weather machine.

Gas Prices tripple and America funds the rebulding of numerous outdated Big Oil refineries.

How devious

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I agree with worldwatcher. We have the capability of tinkering with weather patterns in some experimental form.

I wouldn't go so far as to say we can control the weather. If we had such capacity we could call up every country in the world and say, "Give up!"

"And to show you we mean business, tomorrow the middle east will be buried in a sandstorn."

Seems to me we have a better chance of the Chinese all holding hands and jumping at the precise same second changing the earth orbit by a quarter of an inch. Future genrations would come to know it as the jumping wars when people in North America would all hold hands and jump back.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I think governements are more likely looking for ways to divert and lessen the intensity of hurricanes than what you are proposing.

I wasn't proposing anything and I am open to either side, but one sided threads are rather boring and you don't learn much..

Meteorology is one of my specialities, and I can argue hence forth that it's all just "coincidental so go back to sleep" too. That's not at all what I want to see though. I want to see why people are proponents in saying, " it's weather manipulation" and some factors equating to quantum mechanics of it all, like hyperdimensional or scalar physics

could it be that solar activity could have contributed to the geomagnetic fields hence causing increasing intensity???

Yes that's the obvious and accepted reasoning for a geomagnetic storm.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Oh I get it.

The Carlyl Group and other such bedfellows funded the creation of a weather machine.

Gas Prices tripple and America funds the rebulding of numerous outdated Big Oil refineries.

How devious

I love a good satirical chuckle too!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
you lost me on the quantum mechanics hyperdimensional bit.... explain further please.

why I think weather manipulation is possible and secretly being experimented with...
cloud seeding is a known, experimented, documented, fact, so if we can try to make rain, why not try to stop rain? and once we discovered we can make rain, why not try to do other things with weather? You're probably looking for a more intelligent technical discussion than what I can offer on this subject, but after reading a bit on the topic, I feel weather manipulation is a very real thing, however I don't believe, well maybe it's that I don't want to believe that governments are trying to make monster storms, instead, I prefer to think that governments are trying to protect us from increasingly worse climatic conditions.

And for those who don't know, cloud seeding, rain making is real.
rams.atmos.colostate.edu...
www.aoml.noaa.gov...
www.atmos-inc.com...

[edit on 8-31-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

ok, this scares me, we are trying stop pollutants, while these guys are pumping it in purposely. what gives, is bbc a good source?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
webserv.chatsystems.com...

what can anyone make of this? im too tired looks like alot of reading

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

you lost me on the quantum mechanics hyperdimensional bit.... explain further please.

Elements of current theories build on the hyperdimensional physics models. You can use the terminology of 'scalar' instead of hyperdimensional.

Here's a hypersphere: higher-dimensional analogue of a sphere.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now imagine the Universe as on the surface of a four dimensional sphere (called a hypersphere) and the expansion of three dimensional space occurs in 4 dimensions. The 4th spatial dimension could be seen as a neurophysiological dimension, so this lends creedence to the matrix theory and is actually being developed by Sony to some extent. Exploit or control the hypersphere and everything else becomes relatively effected in 3d realtime.

Critical Studies Workshop: Writing Science Modernism's Fourth Dimensions

Here's some Hoagland hype for the masses, take with a grain of salt:
www.enterprisemission.com...

Were it all started:

The mathematical and physical parameters required for such "information/energy gating" into this spatial dimension from potential "n-dimensions" (aka hyerdimensional) were primarily founded in the pioneering work of several 19th Century founders of modern mathematics and physics: among these, German mathematician Georg Riemann; Scottish physicist Sir William Thompson (who would eventually be Knighted by the British Crown as "Baron Kelvin of Largs" for his scientific and technological contributions); Scottish physicist James Clerk Maxwell; and British mathematician Sir William Rowan Hamilton.

why I think weather manipulation is possible and secretly beign experimented with...
cloud seeding is a known experimented, documented fact, so if we can try to make rain, why not try to stop rain? and once we discovered we can make rain, why not try to do other things with weather? You're probably looking for a more intelligent technical discussion than what I can offer on this subject, but after reading a bit on the topic, I feel weather manipulation is a very real thing, however I don't believe, well maybe it's that I don't want to believe that governments are trying to make monster storms, instead, I prefer to think that governments are trying to protect us from increasingly worse climatic conditions.

I am all for weather manipulation such as the ion seeding projects currently going on in northern Mexico to bring rain to drought sticken areas. I also believe in mass consciousness effecting outcomes of natural events. But not everyone is so idealistic about spreading good karma in this world and they see the US as a threat to the stability of the world. As does the US see the threat of Asia to the its ideals.

Motives: Perhaps they major intent of the US foes is to bring about a catastrophic economic collapse of the entire U.S. economy, something like two years from now, so there will result great chaos and disorder in all our cities, paralyzing out entire society. And all by adroitly engineered 'acts of nature', with never a nuclear weapon fired.

So we are entering a new phase of physics (i.e. strings, quantum entanglement, etc) and I was wishing to learn more on what effects this may have on weather. It's deep thought time with many loose ends and I am trying to put some concrete on this stuff.

Extras:
Consciousness, The Brain, and Hyperdimensionality

HyperCube Visualizations

The following is a brief excerpt from his most recent paper dated September 11, 2004.

So in early 1990, the weather engineering operations over North America were assumed from the FSB/KGB by the Yakuza/Aum Shinrikyo teams, and operations continued with the Yakuza's leased giant scalar interferometers. The weather engineering against the United States continues today under the rogue Japanese teams on site in Russia, with direct FSB/KGB supervision.

In 2004 we have entered the 2-year "final preparation phase". These operations have been intensified and will continue to be intense, wreaking great economic damage. Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne, etc. have been no exception to the Yakuza weather engineering, which included directly influencing and controlling each hurricane's power and behavior, as well as directing its course and speed so as to choose its targeting path. Indeed, Ivan did a 180 degree turn, and Jeanne did a 360 degree loop before reaching Florida, demonstrating the degree of control available.

Meteorologists do recognize periods of increased or decreased hurricane activity for various reasons, but they do not consider deliberate human induction of hurricanes or human control over their direction, power, and progress.

Indeed, in latter March of 2004, Hurricane Catarina -- the first-ever recorded hurricane in the South Atlantic--formed and came ashore in Brazil on March 28 with 90 mph winds, doing substantial damage. So while the conventional wisdom is that hurricanes cannot form (naturally) in the South Atlantic; this one did and "broke all the records". It appears to have been a "deliberate probe" by the Yakuza: Produce and drive ashore a hurricane where the textbooks state one is impossible, to test whether Western governments and scientists recognize the artificial weather engineering . The answer, of course, is that -- as expected -- the West did not recognize its importance, or that it was a deliberate "stimulus." Western meteorologists and governments simply shrugged off Hurricane Catarina as an interesting little phenomenon but of no great concern.

For conventional consideration of hurricane increases, see (a) Lennart Bengtsson, "Hurricane Threats," Science , Vol. 293, 20 July 2001 p. 440-441; (b) Stanley B. Goldenberg et al ., "The Recent Increase in Atlantic Hurricane Activity: Causes and Implications," Science , Vol. 293, 20 July 2001 p. 474-479.

This full 60 page paper is here:

Scalar Electromagnetic Weapons and their Terrorist Use: Immediate Strategic Aspects of the Asymmetric War on the U.S.
www.cheniere.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
While I see other threads suggesting some correlation between haarp activity and the sudden strengthening of hurricane Katrina, I believe hot water in the gulf had more to do with the strengthening. On the other hand though, I remember seeing some satellite pics as the storm approached land and I thought I saw what I have seen on some other hurricanes just before landfall. I thought I saw a sudden hole appear in a section of the hurricane eyewall. If our government has been successfully destroying a section of eyewall right before landfall and thereby decreasing the overall eyewall winds or the most powerful winds of several hurricanes already, then I think it has been working pretty well. Of course in this case the storm was so big that disturbing the eye wall didn't dampen the overall destruction of the entire storm enough. This is assuming or speculating that someone is weakening these hurricanes before landfall in the first place though.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
forgetting something are we? you shuld check the HAARP power intakes during those times =D

damn i'm dumb as i was typing in this post i saw the word haarp on the bottom of my screen

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
On the other hand though, I remember seeing some satellite pics as the storm approached land and I thought I saw what I have seen on some other hurricanes just before landfall. I thought I saw a sudden hole appear in a section of the hurricane eyewall.

Looked like dry air intrusion to me, but the timing was remarkable. Saved Nola from more extenstive damage.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I really don't know about being artifically created but I had a look at some pictures of the world weather at present. First of all we get the news that the hole over the antarctic is widening dramatically and will peak in a few weeks. The seasonal hole is the third largest on record.

Now we look at some weather pics.

the last one shows yet another hurricane about to hit China. It has a huge eye already and is not yet near landfall. Also if you have a look at the hot spot above Africa on the left of the picture, there show potential for all that to band together into another hurricane to terrorise the gulf....

I just find the patterns rather bizzare for the present. Whether it is HAARP, the hole in the ozone or a change in megnetic fields I just don't know but it certainly is an active active time at present.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join