It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever seen a UFO like this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, I've given you everything I've got, and that is: What you saw was the background starlight, after processed by a camouflage field. I'm really too tired to get into a long post like before, so you'll have to excuse me.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
**** NOTE ****

Disregard this post. See nataylor's next post responding to this [followed by my apology]

Am I the only one that see's amature copy & paste in this picture? What is inside the picture is a galaxy. I can't find the name of this particular one, but here is a picture of it with a link to the source. This picture is also at Space.com, But I can't find it yet, as to obtain which galaxy this is.

Source main page [this galaxy is top row / center photo]
Source photo

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a skeptic of UFO's or aliens .......... just this one.

Misfit

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The misfit. Wow... that's really clever of you. You must be a proud debunker. Here, have an icecream. *Pats*

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Am I the only one that see's amature copy & paste in this picture? What is inside the picture is a galaxy. I can't find the name of this particular one, but here is a picture of it with a link to the source. This picture is also at Space.com, But I can't find it yet, as to obtain which galaxy this is.

Source main page [this galaxy is top row / center photo]
Source photo

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a skeptic of UFO's or aliens .......... just this one.

Misfit
If you notice my original post, I stated that the picutre I included was a crude illustration. Yes, I threw it together with Photoshop. It is not meant to be taken as a photo of the event, and I never said it was. I created it to give people an idea of what I saw.

Here's the URL of the background picture: www.dimijianimages.com...

Here's the URL of the galaxy picture I used: www.azurantia.org...

I drew the black disk.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by nataylor]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
The misfit. Wow... that's really clever of you. You must be a proud debunker. Here, have an icecream. *Pats*

And the blatant uncalled-for sarcasm is for what reason?
It's friggen photoshop'd man!

Misfit

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
If you notice my original post, I stated that the picutre I included was a crude illustration. Yes, I threw it together with Photoshop. It is not meant to be taken as a photo of the event, and I never said it was. I created it to give people an idea of what I saw.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by nataylor]

No, I did not see that.

In this case --- my sincerest apologies to you. This almost turned nasty due to one's sarcasm, glad you interjected.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry man, I'm in a bad mood and I took it out on you. I think I have low bloodsugar 'cause I haven't eaten anything in a while. :/ I think I went a little haywire in my camouflage thread too. *Goes to eat*

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

After looking at those fractals, I don't think that's what I saw on the bottom of the object. I also don't think it was a wormhole, because I didn't get any sense of depth from looking at it. It looked totally flat to me.

Oh well, it was just a thought, but bare in mind the links I posted only show a few pics of the millions of mandelbrot variations floating around out there.

and while I'm not arguing about the cloaking theory mind you, would the stars spin in this matter? If so why?

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
and while I'm not arguing about the cloaking theory mind you, would the stars spin in this matter? If so why?

I asked him about this in a U2U too. But I believe it's somewhat of a photoshop typo and that he'll clear things up in his next post.

I could use you in my camo thread. These leeches are hard to remove by yourself.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I asked him about this in a U2U too. But I believe it's somewhat of a photoshop typo and that he'll clear things up in his next post.

Cool I look forward to hearing his response. I also hope he hooks up with his buddy to talk about this in detail again, to see if any new information arises.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Very interesting story and good effort so far! At least it's not an all common sighting, which makes it more interesting for discussion
) I personally think both the "porthole" theory and the "background image projectory camouflage system", (BIPCS) are more likely, but would sure like som more "expert" information.

Btw: Was looking for a "black hole" joke from Gary Larson, but seemed unable to find it on the net. Therefor I'll just paste another one that MIGHT have some sort of relevance when it comes to port- and/or timeholes

(Image Copyrighted, Gary Larson)

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Bump? Where'd you go, nat?

Edit: Not 'Bumb'.

[edit on 2-9-2005 by Drexon]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join