It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about what you want....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thanks DL, Its really amazing to me how attached I have become. I'm a stinking mess, the worse part is my wife is out of town, and i'm afraid to leave. I have made it to the car but couldn't bring myself to leave.

Its sad.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I had a very similar experience myself with my cat Spike, an orange tabby. He had been hit by a car or something and the vet diagnosed his problems incorrectly. He died slowly, and thing that sucked about it is I probably prolonged his agony by giving him the medicine that the vet prescribed. The day he died he just laid there in a sunny spot on the carpet taking his last breaths. I went in to take a shower, came out and he was dead. I couldn't even deal with his body, I had to have someone else do it.

Cats dying sucks!

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Awful news on your cat Cobra,hope your doing ok man...hopefully beating Bal. made ya smile a little...I lost my sports select Proline ticket by 1 point errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I had CIN,KC,CLE,CHI,and SEA all to win which they did but the Bears only won by 3 so that counts as a tie.Do you guys bet on the games.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Thanks jim and love. he passed this morning 2:00 am. He had F.I.P. the dry version. It attacked his liver.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Awwww Cobra thats the worst man,my heart goes out to ya,for some reason i seem to feel more remorse when animals pass than i do for most people but anyways..keep your head up buddy,wish ya all the best.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Arrested and ready to be torchered.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm completely knackered today. Played an hour's worth of soccer on Thursday night. First time in 6 years. My muscles haven't stopped complaining since.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Saw one of those Death Stars the other day.

pulling a string of these

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Why is it called the death star?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If I had to guess, I would say that the Illinois Central logo kind of looks like the Death Star from Star Wars.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That is just what it looks like. It looks to me like they dotted the i in the right place too.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would like a job!! I have a telephone interview tomorrow for a job that I've always wanted.. now I just need the luck..

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've got to go to a Staff Conference day tomorrow and I don't want to go, I thought maybe as I'm volunteer staff I'd get out of it, but nooooooo. :bnghd:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Winter is early and I am sick of it all ready.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Summer is late and i have a cold

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am so happy I came home to rain and not snow. This is the first time we left our other cat alone for any amount of time. He did pretty good, didn't eat as much has he should have.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yep...snow sucks. I just got back from 1 week vacation at Riviera Maya Mexico back to Chicago.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Where are you in Chicago?

I am on the northside, in the city.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ah, I didn't even notice you were from Chicago. I live in Brookfield, near the Zoo. Kinda gloomy as far as weather goes these last few days.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have been to the zoo once, I have live in up here for 4 years, moved from Indianapolis.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join