It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about what you want....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thats good. Companys like employees who know lot's of programs. What I meant though is I don't wanna get stuck with just computers for a career which is why I would enjoy Computer Science more. It's got some science mixed into it. Majoring in a plain old science on the other hand might be a bit challenging.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Computer Science looks like it would be interesting too. I don't even know how I got into wanting to major in CIS, I actually wanted to be a history teacher, but I changed my mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What do I want?
Well, I'm doing pretty well in life as it is. Though I could stand being a better writer. I'm like a machine, you put something in, you get something out. I haven't read anything for a while, but I recently picked up a collection of short stories by Orson Scott Card and I'm hoping to be inspired soon.
Other then that......
I'll take some A&W Cream Soda.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yeah I'm through with learning, and teaching is virtually the same thing except the opposite. Stuck in a school all day with a bunch of kids... :bnghd:
Of course you have all those vacation days but still...depends on the person I guess.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It was the 'stuck in school all day with those students' that really changed my mind for me. I know there are some intelligent teenagers out there, but for the most part some of them can be real dense at times.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey voidmaster, I feel ya. It took me like a year to finish this one book I started reading like last Christmas. I gota brush up on those writing techniques. They don't teach us any mechanics or writing techniques in my senior year accelerated English class. All we do is read novels, discuss, repeat X10.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I would like
a plane ticket out of this country
a house in canada
1,000,000,000 combined points

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am starving...I really need to get some food in me...I havn't eaten since like...5 pm yesterday...unless you count a cookie as eating...which I dont...

>.< I'm so hungry I'd even eat

Ok...thats a lie...no i wouldnt...but I'd kill for some food...

*eyes the banana and drools * ...food.... *starts chasing the banana*

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My car, a 10 year old saturn might be on its last leg. It has 160 thousand miles. Yesterday the temps dropped and the car refused to start. Bla.... I think the gas line is frozen, it has almost a full tank.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well. im sort of hung over, and dehydrated so id like a niceeeeee cold gatorade.

but i dont have any.
and i dont plan on getting out of this chair
i love being good looking.
cuz i can reach my cell phone
and hittup a nice lady friend.
and ask her if she wants to hang out
and tell her to bring some gatorade, a broom, and some bagels.
ahahaha

i wish i had a pet monkey too

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Part of me is happy the car is dead now we can get the car we want.

www.pontiac.com...

The part I dread is unintaliing $3500 in car audio out of the Sataurn, in the cold.

The hardest part is getting the old car out of the second floor of the garage.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join