It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about what you want....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Some other personal favorites are the Fer de Lance Peace

Done

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Texans fired their offensive coordinator Chris Palmer today. THANK GOD!!!!
This guy's offense was really 'offensive'.

SpittinCobra, two weeks man. The Texans are comin' up to Cincy to smack the Bengals around a little.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

SpittinCobra, two weeks man. The Texans are comin' up to Cincy to smack the Bengals around a little.

Peace

I live in Chicago, they play the bengals this week, im tring to get tickets.

Texas has no chance.:shk:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Best monday night game in a long time. Dallas just knew they had the win.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I am really surprised more people where not interested in snakes of the world.

I blame it on the bible.

Hmmm... I *did* make a comment about your snake. I called him 'cute' and offended his (or your) snake boy's sensibilities.

I don't think I have ever heard someone call a stone-cold killer "cute".

He is a very nice looking snake. Let imagine you are out in Africa's bush and this 10 to 13 foot snake stands up, even if you are 30 feet away 10 yards, you would be looking him right in the eyes, before you have time to blink you would be blind.

So because I didn't call your 'stone-cold killer' deadly, cold blooded, fierce (insert other macho phrase here) I should be blinded in an instant?

Sorry - I see 'killer' animals much the same way Homer Simpson saw pinchy the lobster.

To show how sympathetic I am to your snake's offended disposition however, I am willing to recant my original assessment and opt for the more elegant and less offensive term, 'handsome' but that's as far as I go.

To recap: You have a 'Handsome' snake.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee

So because I didn't call your 'stone-cold killer' deadly, cold blooded, fierce (insert other macho phrase here) I should be blinded in an instant?

Sorry - I see 'killer' animals much the same way Homer Simpson saw pinchy the lobster.

To show how sympathetic I am to your snake's offended disposition however, I am willing to recant my original assessment and opt for the more elegant and less offensive term, 'handsome' but that's as far as I go.

To recap: You have a 'Handsome' snake.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by nikelbee]

I was joking, calm down. Anything can be cute, it struck me as funny/ironic.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Must be that Chicagoan dry sense of humor cause so was I (kidding I mean).

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Must be that Chicagoan dry sense of humor cause so was I (kidding I mean).

Must be, your from Chicago also?

I find it very hard to detect a persons tone in a forum.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

SpittinCobra, two weeks man. The Texans are coming' up to Cincy to smack the Bengals around a little.

Peace

Here we are, are the Texans going to be the Bengals first lost? I don't think so, but in football anything can happen.

I think their first lost is going to come to Pitts.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was awoken by my 4 yr old sister head butting me this morning.

That was my invitation to church. Decided I can do better deeds away from church :p

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I was worried but the Bengals Pulled it out. I have been a fan for at least 20 years. 1998 was the last time they started off like this, went to the Superbowl to lose to San francisco.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Did anyone watch the game last night in Mexico? What do you think about the barb wire to keep people back, It was a sight to me. I was like WOW barb wire?

[edit on 3-10-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
SpittinCobra

The officials gave that game to the Bengals. The decision not to overturn that bad call came from the league. The Bengals are new blood as far as contenders go and they didn't want to see them lose that game to a winless team at home. The announcers thought the call was a joke. The guys on ESPN this morning thought the call was a joke. I have never in all my years of watching the NFL with instant replay seen an official of the officials tell the broadcasting crew during the game why a call was made. That told me the fix was in.

I'm still pissed!!!!!!!!

Peace

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Bad calls are made every game. Its part of the game. The lions should have won.

I didn't get to see the game, its not in my area. So, I can't say I did, and it was or was not a good call.

Its is the fumble you are talking about right? I haven't even seen the footage.
They had to score a TD to even win.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Bad calls are made every game. Its part of the game.

That wasn't just another bad call. They were comparing it to Tom Brady's "tuck rule" play from the playoffs a few years back.

Here's the thing though, they called it a turnover without really being sure. The problem with that decision is that if they hadn't called it a turnover, Marvin Lewis wouldn't even have challenged it and the game would have continued. No way Lewis would have risked losing a timeout challenging what was obviously not a turnover. Instead the Texans had to challenge. They lost the challenge, their last timeout, and the ball. I guarantee you that Dom Capers thought there was no way in hell they were going to lose that challenge. It was obvious to everyone.

They had to score a TD to even win.

They were only down three points and were at about the 40 driving for the tying field goal or the winning touchdown. They were controlling the clock. The NFL brass were squirming in their seats I'm sure. The opportunity arose to have the game turn out the way they wanted and they screwed the boys from Houston, I guarantee it.

It's all good though. Everything comes back around eventually.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry you feel it was a conspiracy to screw the boys from Texas.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How does this look to you guys?

made from this

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It cool, it would be better if it was smaller.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
General Electric E-33 Ignitron Rectifier Virginian Railway #135

[edit on 10/3/2005 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That is perfect, can you change the ones above to that size, please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join