It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spynx's paw

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by only onus
I heard that a chamber was found beneth one of the spynx's paws.

No. No chamber was ever found. People thought that there was one. Hawass, as director of antiquities for gaza, permited a dig, which was risky. Undermining the foundations of the Sphynx could cause it to collapse or damage it. There was no chamber found, they dug well below where it was supposed to be. There is no chamger underneath the sphynx.

And that the chamber was fortold by Edward Cacy
Nothing Edgar Cayce 'fortold' has come true, to my knowledge. Atlantis hasn't risen, and there is no chamber under the sphynx. Cayce, well liked as he is, is apparently a fraud, perhaps at best a 'pious hoax' (ie he fooled himself even).

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The electro magnitic feilds were also used to create the "coral castle"

Electro-magnetic fields were not used to create the coral castle. The builder left no record of how he did it. He did have a truck and a winch. He did not have any devices that manipulate electromagnetic fields to move stones.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063

...i watch scifi channel,history,a/e,discovery all the time and have never seen that show................so give us some details.

the russian/egyptian connection is also new to me let alone the film of an actual abduction..................are you sure you weren't watching a "recreation" of an actual or alleged event???

NOT that i don't believe you but they do lots of recreations on tv now......and thought maybe that is what you could have seen??

so come back with some info on this.............i would love to catch this show.....!!

thanks
angie

Angie,

Though you were reluctant, I am not. Mistic, I do not believe you. There, I said it.

Given the wildness of this story, it seems to me to be exactly the kind of crazy fluff you'd find on some of the sillier internet sites concerning such goofy things (reptilian shape-shifters, tall whites, Annunaki, etc.) Yet, after several google searches using variations on "sphinx tomb KGB Aliens Egypt," I found exactly nothing. There's nothing at the scifi channel website either (nor at the History Channel, Discovery Channel, Learning Channel or even Food Network, for that matter.)

Mistic,
No link, no evidence, no belief.

Harte

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
harte

i was GOING to say that it was because of my natural SOUTHERN politeness that we just don't come out and say someone is a FRAUD.......we politely go round the bush sometimes to get to the point.

but then i saw............YOU'RE a southerner too!
hahahaha

you're right................i should have come out and said it..........because that's what i thought.

thanks for calling me on it...........next time i'll be less southern and more forthright!

angie

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Good info Post. I have followed the erosion hypothisis and can't say I disagree.

In addition regarding the Pyramids, I would like to to say I would like to know the structures found inside the other two Pyramids next to the "great Pyramid"?

I suppose the internal structure of the other two are all ready public but I have not seen the detailed structure and am very curious.

Dallas

Thanks Dallas! Isnt weired how the pyramids have those air shafts? How the hell did they cut them so perfectly square and how did they get to the lengths. Some are so long. Its not as if men can fit into them is it!.
How are they so perfectly square with hammer and chissel made out of stone. This doesn't fit and it is really weired and freaky!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

No dating of the sphinx done by any scientist pushes it's date far enough back to eliminate the Egyptians (or their ancestors) as the sphinx's creators.

Geologists have said that the weathering on the Sphinx could only have been caused by prolonged and sustained rainfall. The last time this happened in that part of the world was during the end of the last Ice Age.

How long ago was that? My memory is crap sorry!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Harte

That schoch guy sounds interesting but I like Robert Bauvels theory, It may be pushing it a bit but far more interesting thou LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Mistic Your post was interesting, I had read in Erich Von Danikin's work that a mother and child mummified corpse where found lying side by side. The baby mummy was scanned and the horrifying result was it was a hybrid, half human half dog. The egyptian experimented with hybrids, many heirogliphics contain weired creatures on chaines and leads and some where sucking thumbs like human babies. It is very bizzare and I am convinced after seeing compelling evidance in photo's this was the serrial case. We cant explain it today like many other things.

As for Coral Castle and the levitation electro magnetic field threory! The number left on the secret took to the grave is a physics working out!!!

I believe we have not cracked the law of physics and I know when we do we too can manipulate matter like Jesus did and we to can get huge boulders to levitate. Has this man cracked the laws of physics?, has a mathematition thought about this do you no it needs investigating as it could well be the key finnaly!

Although shifting the stones was even more complicated than that site has sujested.....here goes!

We need a jelly type substance and a separate electric element containing a living organisum. The cylinder is earthed and the element inside is live. A red energy flows around like a heart beat this is alive!It is a living organisum inside. Freaky...Yes! It also contains acid and a hydraulic pumping action action.

The jelly is obviously thicker than water, this containes crystillite as in mobile phone/computers. oxygen and helium as well as oxynite fluoride.

The cylinder manipulates the jelly using fiberoptic lazer technology. The particles in the jelly are stimulated by electric currents and begin to buzz around at a certain frequency. Thus giving the jelly a firm foundation so the stones dont sink into it! The jelly becomes cloudy and it gains incredible strenth. The frequency is also a sound frecuency!

The jelly substance is see through therefore when manovering the 6000 tone stones used to built the great pyramid, it looked as though the stones where levitating as they were carried on on the jelly a bit like being carried by hovercraft.

Chemicals have been found on some stones via archeaologists which they can't explain as being pre dated.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Harte

That schoch guy sounds interesting but I like Robert Bauvels theory, It may be pushing it a bit but far more interesting thou LOL

Earthangel,

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion. I don't have a problem with anyone holding any particular belief. Whatever floats your boat.

I am also entitled to my opinion, which happens in this case not to agree with yours. Again, that is fine.

What I do have a problem with is people posting things like "Some scientist said.." or "Geologists have determined..." and then stating as fact something that has not been determined by any scientist. I'm sure this happens all the time and I don't notice it. But in this case, I just happen to be very familiar with the somewhat recent controversy surrounding the dating of the sphinx. In researching this, I have found all kinds of proponents of pseudohistory making the claim that Schoch has dated the sphinx to 10,500 BC (a date that "happens" to coincide with the year of the last so-called "perfect" alignment of the three famous pyramids of Giza with the constellation of Orion.) Schoch has not made such a statement, though subsequent to his original findings, he has attached the addendum "or earlier" to his date.

I don't know how old the sphinx is. Nobody really does. All we can do is make educated guesses. The more educated the better, in my view.

Harte

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Its not as if men can fit into them is it!.

They were built as the pyramid was built, not cut into it.

How are they so perfectly square with hammer and chissel made out of stone. This doesn't fit and it is really weired and freaky!

There's nothing weird and freaky about skill and quality. The people that cut the stones did their jobs well.

baby mummy was scanned and the horrifying result was it was a hybrid, half human half dog.

Please demonstrate this.

I believe we have not cracked the law of physics and I know when we do we too can manipulate matter like Jesus did and we to can get huge boulders to levitate.

You clearly don't know this, as your statement itself indicates that science has no answer for this sort of things and our understanding is incomplete. You don't know that this is possible, you simply are choosing to beleive that it is.

Chemicals have been found on some stones via archeaologists which they can't explain as being pre dated

please provide the citations for this.

The jelly substance is see through therefore when manovering the 6000 tone stones used to built the great pyramid

What the deuce are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

The electro magnitic feilds were also used to create the "coral castle"

Electro-magnetic fields were not used to create the coral castle. The builder left no record of how he did it. He did have a truck and a winch. He did not have any devices that manipulate electromagnetic fields to move stones.

Alot of people believe that he did use a "levitation devise" en.wikipedia.org...
I'll try to find an actual picture of what he used. It was basicly a block and tackel with old radio parts mounted on top.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Heres a pic. of a magnatic device Ed actually was able to build.
freeenergynews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
From the wiki entry.

However, it's likely Leedskalnin constructed the Castle using more mundane means, as pictures exist of him constructing the Castle with block and tackle.

Here are some of the photos you talk about.

If this is some magic magnetic drive, why can't anyone rebuild it and get it to do magic magnetic work? Is it simply because it doesn't do anything unusual perhaps??

He's using a super magnetic lifiting machine, to life a small metal wheel with a hook???

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
He's using a super magnetic lifiting machine, to life a small metal wheel with a hook???

Nygdan,

Looks to me like he's using his hand to crank the handle on the winch shown in the first photo.

Harte

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dig up the surrounding land around the Sphynx! They would be able to go underneath it, without causing any damage, and, if this chamber exists, they can enter and reveal what they have found to the whole world!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikimaru
Even with ramps i dont see how a people who didnt even have a simple machine such as a wheel can move multiton blocks of limestone.

A BBC2 documentary and several internet sources [which I'll find when I get a chance] put it at 100,000feet of ramp from head to toe so it is at an angle it could be pushed or pulled up.

Edit:

Chamber below the Sphinx?
www.catchpenny.org...
www.mysteriousworld.com...
www.dreamscape.com...
victorian.fortunecity.com...

---

I can't find the source, but I have seen one [a show on the Discovery Channel] where they found a chamber filled with water below the Sphinx however they did not investigate it. [Too risky, I think they put it down too.]

[edit on 2/9/2005 by Odium]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The block and tackle is really interesting. If you crack anti gravity with a machine of that caliber then levitation is possible.

There have been some excellent websites to check out..Thankx really enjoyed them! Odium!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Nygdan

I did wounder if the vents where cut into the stones first. It would still take a heck of a lot of working out getting the stones in the correct place. How are the stones perfectly smooth with no chissel marks? must of had some great sand paper!

Obviously with my comment about the laws of physics I can't prove it or Id be rich and famous. Our world is an illusion, nothing is really solid as we think it is. It is science fact that we are no more than atoms. Atoms can be altered with frequencies like waves if you wish like a stone being thrown on water creating waves. It is simply finding that frequency that alters atoms which can then be manipulated. It isn't what i belive, it is what is logical once you understand the universe is a paulsation a heartbeat. Everything ripples.

Read: Bill Bryson a short history of nearly everything. A fantastic read. I can't prove Jesus was able to manipulate matter but it is my theory, I am not saying i am right, i don't know. I am however convinced it is a matter of time before we crack the codes physics and we will be able to advance rapidly with technology. The coral castle info sounds realistic to me, so why not crack physics and learn how to levitate stones? Is it just me this sounds plausable too or is anyone else going to say they too agree?

The hybrid info you will find in Erich Von Danikens "Chamber of secrets" Another excellent read, that gets you thinking. He does state that the sphinx is a hybrid though and he is mistaken as the head is not the original head but bearing in mind this book is fairy old now!

The chemicals found on stones referance again Erich von daniken "In search of the Gods"

The jelly info you won't find referances for that anywhere else, I can't explain it, I just seem to know things beyond school science with a little help from the spirit world. After a little help from the spirit world and reading about the chemicals on the stones i just put 2 + 2 together. Maybe I am trying to make things fit, maybe it is just a mad co-incidence. Maybe i am just mad!
Maybe just maybe I am right about this bit at least.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What this civilization fails to realize is that we are going back to our roots. A sort of rediscovering of who we are. Science cannot explain the spiritual realm of our existance. That is why they battle over what is true and false in regards to the Ancients. Science doesn't understand that the Ancients were a spiritual people, in touch with Mother Earth, the Heavens, and the galaxy as a whole. Science says "they didnt have the technology" , "they weren't smart enough" , "they couldnt have..." , and that is because the majority of scientist and philosophers are unaware of how closed minded they really are. Deep within our governments or within the "Majestic 12" the full truth is known. How do they know? I ask the same question, but know that they aren't trying to explore life on other planets for nothing. Know that our so called "advanced technology" isn't as advanced as we think it is, for there is so much more technology already in place that hasnt been exposed to the public for security reasons im sure. There is life beyond our planet and the Ancients experienced it by being "as one" with the universe, and they left behind many clues as to how we can achieve it as well, but we must be willing to accept the fact that the things we see and may see as impossible are very much possible.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
From what i understand the Sphinx and the Giza plateau were built to mirror the sky as it would have appeared in 10500bc with the Sphinx coming above the horizon as leo was in the sky,the pyramids on the plateau matching up with Orion with the great pyramid and the two beside it matching Orions belt and the milky way lining up with the Nile river..a map of the sky made on Earth,from what ive read other mayan pyramids and structures also configure to the stars as they would have appeared in 10 500bc.The Great pyramid is only a degree or 2 off true north and we still cant build that precise..I always wondered why the Great pyramid and the 2 beside it didnt perfectly line up..the first 2 are perfect and the last one is slightly off line but when you look at the 3 stars in Orions belt they match it perfectly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join