It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spynx's paw

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I heard that a chamber was found beneth one of the spynx's paws. And that the chamber was fortold by Edward Cacy (not sure about the spelling). And that He said that there would be a lot of things answered, like the start of civilization, alien influnce, and Atlantis. Has anyone else herd of this? And if so, has anyone attempted to open it( I know the Egyption gov. is kind of snooty about stuff like that). Or if their are any plans to do so?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
your refering to the prophecy by edgar cayce about a chamber beneath the sphinx called 'the hall of records'. I have only heard one story about it that doesnt have roots in the esoteric and its a native legend about some room of ancient knowledge either beneath the sphinx or the pyramids.

The egyptian government does get 'snooty' because they dont want to think that the ancient egyptian civilization was influenced by another, as of yet unknown civilization, same with egyptologists.

I think its pretty obvious there is a link we are missing, think about it, pyramids on both sides of the atlantic(yes i know there are some in china too). The ones in the canary islands look oddly similiar to the ones in the yucatan.

Anyway, back to the hall of records, according to cayce, if you believe him and i dont, there are two other similiar chambers. one in the yucatan, now thought to be located in piedras negras, guetemala. and one submerged in the carribean.

now there has been sonar images of a region of the coast of cuba that has yielded what appears to be man made structures,specifically pyramids. They find the same things in the mediteranean.

I think its the remains of a civilization that history doesnt have any record of. Is it atlantis and its influences? i dont know. In baalbek, lebanon there are massive stone slabs in the ancient structures that, without the aid of modern machinery, i dont see how they were put there. We have these fantastic structures, but no evidence of machinery or any other sophisticated tools.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Pyramids are popular around the world because they are simple to build. Much simpler explanation as to why they are everywhere.

Not giant civilisations. Egyptologists get snooty because despite all their scanning and archaeological work people still come up to them and ask damnfool questions.

The only things under the Spynxs paw are sand and rock.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I thought I had seen something (on likr the discovery channek) where There were sysmic tests done ,and there actually was a "chamber" found. I must admit that I am not very computer (or otherwise) literate. So I am not to good as of yet at looking things up. Was hoping someone else might have seen the same program. Guess not. I must say that you guys did enlighten me quite abit tho. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Pyramids are popular around the world because they are simple to build. Much simpler explanation as to why they are everywhere.

Not giant civilisations. Egyptologists get snooty because despite all their scanning and archaeological work people still come up to them and ask damnfool questions.

The only things under the Spynxs paw are sand and rock.

Yeah, the misinformed chime in... pyramids are far from simple to construct my friend. Particularly the ones residing in Egypt, that to this day defy "modern" theory. Even though I can say Sitchin has probobly hit the nail closest to the head, though I wouldn't doubt some kind of advanced Atlantean knowledge and tools were used in the process, especially if Atlantis was actually near Cyprus as opposed to the Mid-Atlantic or Antarctica. These "damnfool" questions as you call them can't be explained by Egyptoligists. They've only come up with "damnfool" theories that make no sense. As far as a chamber under the Sphinx... I'm hoping if it is found, it actually gets publicized what's in it. It's no secret that the Sphinx is far older than previously assumed by Egyptoligists, which immediately lends itself to design by formerly more advanced civilizations. So on the Atlantean info, I would say fairly likely.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ok then, pyramids are the easiest shape to build large structures in. Why? Because the structure is simple, the construction may take effort but the shape of a pyamid allows for ramps to be built, making construction easier.

As for Atlantean knowldge: Are you joking? Or have you never actually read Platos work on the subject?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Even with ramps i dont see how a people who didnt even have a simple machine such as a wheel can move multiton blocks of limestone.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'll lend you 100 thousand men , lots of ropes and some very talented architects and overseers.

I bet you could get alot done in twenty or thirty years.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtacontheOtaku

Particularly the ones residing in Egypt, that to this day defy "modern" theory.

It's no secret that the Sphinx is far older than previously assumed by Egyptoligists, which immediately lends itself to design by formerly more advanced civilizations. So on the Atlantean info, I would say fairly likely.

Both these two (above) statements are untrue.

There is nothing about any pyramid on Earth that would "defy modern theory."

No dating of the sphinx done by any scientist pushes it's date far enough back to eliminate the Egyptians (or their ancestors) as the sphinx's creators.

The sphinx is carved out of a fairly soft stone, in place, in the ground. No "advanced technology" at all would have ever been required to create such a thing.

Harte

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
nobody has yet outlined a feasible blueprint to replicate the giza pyramid, though the best minds of the last 200 years have tried. all the proposals have been shown to be virtually impossible to do. and that is with modern tech, so the copper blades, levers, ramps, etc. of the 2000 BC egyptians would be even more so.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

No dating of the sphinx done by any scientist pushes it's date far enough back to eliminate the Egyptians (or their ancestors) as the sphinx's creators.

Geologists have said that the weathering on the Sphinx could only have been caused by prolonged and sustained rainfall. The last time this happened in that part of the world was during the end of the last Ice Age.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Sphinx has been dated back to 10,500 bc due to the water erosion. It used to sit in water. It is estimated the Great pyramid was built in this time!

Does that date exceed the egyptians?

lovecenter.bravehost.com...

I have started a thread on Jonathan Gray an archaeologist who points out world pyraminds are marked out with great mathematical precission and have been built in lay line allinments. Our ancestors where more advanced than ourselves as eveloution is working backwards not forwards he claimes. Once humans tapped into the earths natural electric magnetic field creating electricity using pillers all over the globe connecting one super power. It collapsed during eclipses which is why we were hot in astrology, it was a need to no baises as like today electricity was relied on. Metal pins buried underground have been unearthed....lol get it
by archaelolgists. We dont understand quite how this technology worked but apparently we will rediscover one day how it was done.

Now i no this sounds really far feched but to be honest it is scary because it is logical. I no if we did tap into the laylines and natural electro magnetic fields, we would produce electricity this way. Hence flying objects driven by electric magnetic power via a giant world generator is also just as pluasable. Apparently we have gone backwards ever since the great flood and lost most knowledge of technelogical advancements.

I heard a shaft has been discovered under the paw of the great sphinx but it is very diffricult to accsess it at presant, unless it is just an excuse to prevaile to truth from getting out and yet more government cover ups.

I have also heard it holds evidance of a race called the Lion People, hence the sphinx original head belonged to that of a Lion and it is enlighned back in 10, 500 with the star constilation Leo...Zep Tipi ( The first Time) A co-incidence ...maybe ..maybe not!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Do remeber that the Nile has frozen over twice in the past thousand years. The spynx has been exposed to rain on a number of occasions. If it is 3000 years old the nile could easily have frozen over often enough for the area to have a wet climate for prolonged periods of time.

after all for the nile to freeze over suggests a gradual cooling in the climate that allowed for several years of heavy rainfall in the region.

I have also heard it holds evidance of a race called the Lion People, hence the sphinx original head belonged to that of a Lion and it is enlighned back in 10, 500 with the star constilation Leo...Zep Tipi ( The first Time) A co-incidence ...maybe ..maybe not!

Im gonna have to rain on this parade. The Egyptians would have had contact with Lions from the dawn of their history and would have noticed that they were powerful beasts. They also worshipped cats, would it not make sense for them to make statues of the biggest cats?

Much simpler reasoning than aliens.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've posted this info many times before in other threads, but here I go again.

There is only one scientist that has promoted the idea that the sphinx may be older than thought. His name is Dr. Robert Schoch, a geophysicist.
Very few scientists agree with Dr. Schoch, but that does not mean he is wrong.

There is absolutely no one in any scientific field that has put forth any other theory that dates the sphinx to a period earlier than current egyptologists have claimed.

Dr. Schoch has stated that the Sphinx could be dated as far back as 5,000 to 7,000 BC:

In this manner, I return to my estimate of circa 5000 to 7000 B.C. for the oldest portion of the Sphinx, a date that is corroborated by the correlation between the nature of the weathering in the Sphinx enclosure and the paleoclimatic history of the region."

If you want to read about this, his colleagues reactions and his responses try here:

Schoch on the Sphinx
This is way, way, way younger than the last ice age. Far younger than the date that most of the pseudohistory sites try to impose on it.

This date is not inconsistent with the sphinx being built by the Egyptians, or their ancestors, as I said in my previous post.

Incidentally, there exists no major construction on Earth that can be dated to 10,500 BC. There may be some earthworks somewhere, or maybe the remains of one of those lodges made of mastodon bones, but that's about it.

The earliest huts we've found might date to around that time. I think there have been found remains of crude houses/huts in Jericho that date to around 9,000 BC.

Harte

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Good info Post. I have followed the erosion hypothisis and can't say I disagree.

In addition regarding the Pyramids, I would like to to say I would like to know the structures found inside the other two Pyramids next to the "great Pyramid"?

I suppose the internal structure of the other two are all ready public but I have not seen the detailed structure and am very curious.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The electro magnitic feilds were also used to create the "coral castle" or has everyone forgot about that. www.labyrinthina.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I always Thought that coral castle story was very interesting, good link

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just saw something on Sci-Fi channel earlier regarding the sphinx's paw and a walled up tomb ( earlier opened above the (secret chamber) and the program I was watching had to do with a project run early in the 30's by kgb called Project Isis? this scientist and the producers of this program met with someone who had been connected to the kgb before the fall of the kgb & he now is "employed" by the russian mafia. He went on to say that early in the 30s the kgb unearthed a tomb with help from egyptologists cause at the time in the 30s egypt government had been helping the russians quite a bit. He showed documents translated into english that spoke oof the project and how it might help russian government maybe somehow get a jump on the u.s. space program. supposedly this film footage shown during the program wasa from the 30s showing unwittingly stupid kgb agents opening a sealed tomb within the sphinx ( not wearing any kind of protection) inside the tomb refered to in the documents as the tomb of the visitor was a not so human corpse wrapped like an egyptian deity or god or pharoah would have been wrapped and mummified ( still toxic fumes were abound as seen in the footage ). they go back & forth between the narrated footage by the russian scientist abd the talk of how they got this ex-kgb/russian mafiaso had gotten his hands on these documents & footage ( the ex -kgb agent ) had stored them in an unconspicious building ) after the fall of the kgb the scientist goes on to discuss a group of very high up technical personnel in fields of computers, archeology, mathmatics, all sorts of backgrounds had in the 80's gone from russia to egypt ( knowing about said documents and footage had figured out from the tomb that said unhuman corpse was an alien humanistic sort of hybrid that others would land on earth in egypt in 85' near the pyramids and goes on to discuss the reason why these people had vanished ( video footage from kgb) never before seen shows the group getting hit by a huge light in the sky cameraman included shows the camera hit the ground still going showing them being ( abducted) the show goes onto the only known non participant of this group the daughter of 2 of the scientists who were in some group called "the followers"but detailed ground scan shows under the the tomb in the sphinx's toe under another 7 or so feet of earth is a very well dug ( room) of some sort but this said room still to this day has not been dug or so some say. the show was I believed titled russian ufo abduction? I taped it from sci -fi channel

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks mistic. Sounds cool. Do you think you could find a link?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
mistic

first and foremost if maybe next posting you could use punctuation and paragraphs. that is one heck of a read without any appropriate spacing, paragraph usage or punctuation.

THANKS............ you will get lots more traffic on threads that you create.............. if you set what you're typing up correctly. just a little helpful hint.

your information on the show on tv was interesting............and i would love to catch the show. i watch scifi channel,history,a/e,discovery all the time and have never seen that show................so give us some details.

the russian/egyptian connection is also new to me let alone the film of an actual abduction..................are you sure you weren't watching a "recreation" of an actual or alleged event???

NOT that i don't believe you but they do lots of recreations on tv now......and thought maybe that is what you could have seen??

so come back with some info on this.............i would love to catch this show.....!!

thanks
angie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join