It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman spotted in Serbia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
"Serbian authorities are investigating reports of a real-life Superman after people claimed to have seen a cloaked figure flying over their houses.

Hundreds of residents in Ljubovija described seeing a cloaked person flying above buildings "as if he had an invisible engine on his back" and changing directions while in mid-air, local daily Blic reported.

One local said: "It was like something out of Superman or Batman. No one has any rational explanation for what we all saw."

Police in the town have refused to comment."

www.ananova.com...

This is really something, I wonder if this has any connection to the flying humanoid sightings in mexico?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Might be connect to the fact hat annanova is garbage. They're right up there with 'India Daily' and WorldNetDaily.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Might be connect to the fact hat annanova is garbage. They're right up there with 'India Daily' and WorldNetDaily.

I have heard of Annanove before. Didn't the have a computer animated avatar telling the news when it started a couple of years back? I just hadn't heard much about their news reporting since.

As for a real superman flying over roof tops. The police won't comment because they are busy working on the case of the drunken witnesses.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Mmm, wasn't there a report about a flying "space-man" in a black suit not so long ago. It also got filmed.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There was a similar story in Mexico, as mentioned.... Credibility is a real factor here however.... Interesting though.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It does sound similar to the flying humanoid stories, but also sounds like it could be a variant of mothman sightings. Definitely very strange and ominous seeing as how the sightings of mothman occur before disaster strike.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have heard this Story from a Serbian news source, and it says that around 100 people have seen a flying man with "glowing eyes".

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I have heard this Story from a Serbian news source, and it says that around 100 people have seen a flying man with "glowing eyes".

what serbian news source is this? link?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Great story, seems to have gone around the world till now I found some more links about it, some useful imho.
www.blic.co.yu...
this is in serbian, but it is about more sightings of man with robe flying
headline is
Ljubovija mystery or practical joke
also this one
p216.ezboard.com...
somewhat bigger disussion.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well this is not a new occurance. If you look back in history you will find simmilar sightings. The one that springs to my mind is Spring Heeled Jack in Victorian London. Many people spotted this creature who was seen wearing a suit and some sort of breathing equiptment. He was said to have defied gravity. Sightings lasted many months and then as quickly as he came he vanished and was never seen or heard of again.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A quick check on google news shows the story here as well:

www.newkerala.com...
www.disinfo.com...

Just searching google for "cloaked figure flying" shows more related results.

The conclusion. Meh.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting. I am quite curious in these reports of flying people. The Mexico case and video was quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
what Mexico case and video ???
Havent seen anything here mentioned of that in this thread. Could you please elaborate ????

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok that link/news source is as reliable as drudge report or Fox News, IE nada.

If CNN, MSNBC, a credible newspaper, something like that reported it as a serious story, not a "In other news, drunken idiots see superman, whatever the hell they smoke buy me an ounce." But these? nope, not buying it.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
what Mexico case and video ???
Havent seen anything here mentioned of that in this thread. Could you please elaborate ????

Awhile back there was a case of a strange black humaniod hovering quite high in the air over a city in Mexico. It was reported by a reputable news source and was presented with numerous pictures and a pretty good clean clear video. Apparently, this strange occurance has been happening quite a bit in Mexico. This makes me wonder if these two events are connected and what this may mean.

Here's the link to the original thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am extremely interested in any details about this strange occurance involving flying black men... haha, that last sentence just made me laugh

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
It does sound similar to the flying humanoid stories, but also sounds like it could be a variant of mothman sightings. Definitely very strange and ominous seeing as how the sightings of mothman occur before disaster strike.

The mothmans not real. It's not a mothman, its a gargoyle like species, and yah they may look scary but who knows they may be good...

If you want to know what they might look like just look at some of the old catholic sculptures on church buildings, "guardians of catholocisim", aka gargoyles, demons, draco, searphim? cherubim? ;ect... list could go on.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jestaman
Ok that link/news source is as reliable as drudge report or Fox News, IE nada.

If CNN, MSNBC, a credible newspaper, something like that reported it as a serious story, not a "In other news, drunken idiots see superman, whatever the hell they smoke buy me an ounce." But these? nope, not buying it.

What make you think CNN, MSNBC (or any toher big newspaper) are the only good sources around ?
The only thing i see in that kind of newspapers are the way they try to manipulate ppl, and i feel sad for those that only believe on them.

For me the best source is the "root" source, and here at ATS we have lots of them....i agree, there is lots of mistaken reports but some are very intriguing.

Btw, tell me when was the last time you saw CNN or whatever reporting UFOs ?
At least here in Europe i dont see that for long time.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There was a similar story also in Greece '' flying humanoid'' that was witnessed.

I beleive that Mexico Greece and Serbia are all connected....all one and the same ''BEING''

helen

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agentdemon

Originally posted by Souljah

what serbian news source is this? link?

I have read it in the Blic News Site, which MankoW already posted.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Regarding Spring Heeled Jack, i thought people might find this link of interest:

www.altereddimensions.net...

Enjoy !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join