It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman spotted in Serbia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Superman spotted in Serbia

alright guys, you found me out.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It would be Spring heeled Jack more then superman, or superman is undercover Jack.
here is the map so you can get idea where is all this hapening
www.un.org...

it is on 19E 44N there, I hope this is THE ljubovija in the story.

here is more
but this one serbian only too, ok there is part in english and spanish I think
www.zmcomics.co.yu...

scroll to 10. article on the page
if anyone interested I could try to translate more of it and post it, it is like many people really seen him.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
translation to english of
august 24th
article

LJUBOVIJA - whole Ljubovija since yesterday morning has been talking about misterious phantom who was flying night before yestaerday over Ljubovian rofftops. As in Claims of eyewitnesses, who don't want their name to be mentioned, man silhouette was at first spotted flying from the building in Karadjordjeva street to the roof of so called yellow buiding, and then with rapid sudden change of direction flew toward "Ljubovijatrans".

Eyewitnesses stories talk about misterious flyer had cloak on his back, eyes were shining weird, and around him was similar glow, or aura! While all over the town rumors were spreading - from alien invasion to helium baloon, remote control dummy (roswel similarity not intended, by M.), flyer was seen again yesterday about 15h(!!) flying toward Kik hill. New eyewitnesses gave the same description: human silhoute
with black cloak flying with significant speed. like he has engine on his back. After this sighting even the more sceptic, who were trying to explain the story in logical manner remained speechless.

Ljubovian police, at least till printing this edition, has not been reported to this flyer, in the town still guesses are made what this could be. This occurance had backed off all other happenings. In this city by the Drina river is the exclusive theme of talking about. Many, especcially the small kids are watching the sky 24/7 with great impatience waiting for night to come hoping they will se flyer, too.

Jugoslav Trijic

new topics

<< 1   >>

join