It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite the name....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
....I live in N. Texas! (Third generation Irish/Amaerican). I have been watching and reading this site for about 8 months daily and want to contribute as much as I can. Thank you for accepting me into the elite,......and where can I find a good avatar?.....

P.S.........I too am pissed about this whole Bigfoot capture thing, I have resaerch this for 20 years!!!!!...and I'm only 36!!!

i feel like I know you all,
Irish

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS bud!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Enjoy the site, I'm looking forward to chatting with ya in the future!

As to avatars, you could probably right click on some and check out their properties to see the website they're coming from, you you can send a U2U to JAK who has made many of the avatars here.

To U2U someone (send a personal message), click on the mCENTER button just to the left of LOG OUT. In the lower right the U2U form will appear; type the username in the top box, the subject in the next one and your message in the last.

Rock, rock on!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hi there irishman

if you want an avatar u2u me some images or ideas of what you like you like from google images and i will make you up one to get you going. You can then change it at your leisure when you find one that makes you happy.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Howdy irishman!

I am beginning to wonder what is causing Texas to take over ATS. Are we all paranoid the Lone Star state or is there something up?

BTW, I'm from the chemical coast. Yep. That place where Dow made magnesium, Monsanto made agent orange, and BASF made Dupont stainmaster carpet better. Not that I'm bragging mind you, we still have the sun, some fun, and about 10% of our fish left.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I was kinda scared to log back in,not knowing the response I would get....sigh...very calm now, and thank all that responded for making that happen! I was very nervous at first...........think I have a good idea for an avatar.............seeing a big Texas flag, blowing in the wind....anyway, thanks for lettin me in..............and here I come!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi there Irish WELCOME to ATS!

(LOTS of Texas folks on this board) I am in Utah.

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

Feel free to send me a u2u if you have any questions, I am the ATS@Large Councilor and I work with the new folks.

Reading the link in my signature will help you out ALOT! its not a loooong read and answers most questions about ATS and 'how' to do things. Zed's link is the kewl school of ATS and when your in the know your good to go!

[edit on 26-8-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
How do - and welcome.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hello IM3G...
It appears you will be having fun on this site!

top topics

join