It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Killed Over Basketball Victory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Two Kansas City teens lost their lives, a relative said, because they beat another boy in basketball.

Antonio Hall, 18, and Chris Jackson, 17, were gunned down Wednesday night at 12th and Woodland.

Police took a 16-year-old into custody.

Source:
KCTV5

What is this World Coming to....

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
While it's a tragedy and a terrible shame, it's been getting much worse than that lately, at least in the UK. Just today some news is "12 year old charged with rape of 8 year old boy", a mother whose son was filmed dying on a video phone after being attacked, the mother having to watch the video knowing that it was circulated by the attacker to laughing idiots. 50 youths surrounded a woman in a car with iron bars, petrol bombs and knives, shattering the windows and getting glass in her eyes. A 31 year old mother of 2 punched to death by "hoodies" for telling them not to push in front at a bust stop. Thats some of the news this week, and it will be the same next week.

And to think, terrorism is such a priority......but it's the wrong kind of terrorism were looking at.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
GEEEZUS!

That's a SCARY World we Live in, Mate!

Especially the a mother whose son was filmed dying on a video phone after being attacked, the mother having to watch the video knowing that it was circulated by the attacker to laughing idiots!

If MY SON was filmed like that - I would go and make a Movie Myelf, co-starring these IDIOTS that attacked my Son!

The Title: REVENGE!

:bash:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
GEEEZUS!

That's a SCARY World we Live in, Mate!

Especially the a mother whose son was filmed dying on a video phone after being attacked, the mother having to watch the video knowing that it was circulated by the attacker to laughing idiots!

If MY SON was filmed like that - I would go and make a Movie Myelf, co-starring these IDIOTS that attacked my Son!

The Title: REVENGE!

:bash:

I know, to be honest I have no idea how she must have felt, she is quoted as saying "It looked like he was trying to say "mum, mum", but he couldn't speak". It's just about enough to make you think "We're F*****d".

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
chebob, do you have a link to a news site for that article? thats absolutely unbelievable....

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
chebob, do you have a link to a news site for that article? thats absolutely unbelievable....

Sure. I read it in the newspaper the other day, but luckily they still have a small article on the website: The Daily Mirror

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Killing someone because they pinched your girlfriend's butt... man, that is so sick. I wonder if any jury would convict the mother of murder if she had gone and blown that guy's brains out? I would have voted "Not Guilty" if I was on the jury. And I don't give a damn what the law says about taking matters into your own hands - that guy deserves a bullet right between the eyes.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It is amazing how far humans will go to torture each other. I am starting to think that the truly crazy people may have the best life, total ignorance to all that is around them. Looking at the world, a padded room does not sound so bad after all.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
god that makes me so sick... thanks for the link, i just had to see if it was true...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
While it's a tragedy and a terrible shame, it's been getting much worse than that lately, at least in the UK. Just today some news is "12 year old charged with rape of 8 year old boy", a mother whose son was filmed dying on a video phone after being attacked, the mother having to watch the video knowing that it was circulated by the attacker to laughing idiots. 50 youths surrounded a woman in a car with iron bars, petrol bombs and knives, shattering the windows and getting glass in her eyes. A 31 year old mother of 2 punched to death by "hoodies" for telling them not to push in front at a bust stop. Thats some of the news this week, and it will be the same next week.

And to think, terrorism is such a priority......but it's the wrong kind of terrorism were looking at.

Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

Oh, that's right...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

Oh, that's right...

Depends which one....the Actors dead, the violent madman is in prison here in Wales to the best of my knowledge. In an ideal world they'd BOTH be locked in a room with the type of swine that videos a boy's death.

top topics

join