It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi-res Meier pictures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have to laugh just due to the orange/red end of barrel...the Pleadians must have put that on so the local police would know it was a fake gun.

The gun has to be made out of found parts, as a prop maker I'd love to try and hunt them down...for no other reason then to find them.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Originally posted by Harte
Please tell me where I can see these photos. They won't load for me here. I'd love to see them.

Peronemlin reposted them 4 posts above yours (on this very page). It could be that when you read the thread the server which hosts the images was down.

Try again, let us know if you still can't see them.

CospiracyNut,
Thanks, yes I see them now. Oh man that's rich.

I am so glad I never believed in the first place. High potential for egg on face there!

Harte

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wanted to post Billy Meier's dinosaurs photos, but I can't find them right now...

Does anyone know where to see them?

(For those who doesn't know, Meier claims to have traveled back in time and have taken photos of real dinos!)

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can you prove there not?

Of course the pictures cannot be proved from a member. Swing into the Alps. Talk with Meirs, if one can get an audience?, mayhaps he'll introduce you to a craft ten feet above the ground? Maybe he won't.

Isoteric nonsense does not apply all the time. But I suppose neither can reality to people who are dismissive in their beliefs..

Dallas

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Can I prove they were taken by him? Yeah, go to his site, theyre there. He copyrights them.

Thats what really gets me, is that for years people touted Meier's photos of everything...now when the truth comes out, theyre "not his" or "prove theyre his"...or "that was altered by the MiB"

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Of course the pictures cannot be proved from a member. Swing into the Alps. Talk with Meirs, if one can get an audience?, mayhaps he'll introduce you to a craft ten feet above the ground? Maybe he won't.

It`s easy to prove it, I did some posts ago:

Originally posted by Peronemlin

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Excatly what I always thought, can you prove that these pictures are from Meier?

Sure, no problem.

Make a visit to Billy Meier's FIGU website, and you'll find them there.

Here's a link, check on the photos section
www.figu.org...

As jritzmann said, photos are copyrighted... is there more proof needed?

PS: Nobody on the dino pics???

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Tried looking for the dino pics, seems that the originals have been lost, (more likely burned after he was laughed at) and only fakes to discredit meier exist, havent found any though.

In another meier thread, someone said that no one has ever been able to replicate a meier pic, well..
www.forteantimes.com...
halfway down the page is a 1975 meier pic followed by a 2005 version.
As for making small things looking big, shoot at an upward angle. TV and movies have been doing it for awhile now to make guys look bigger than they actually are, such as Brad Pitt in Troy, he doesnt look so big straight on. The photoshoots I have been on with other BB`s were at an up angle giving the appearance of more size.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's easy to prove it I did some posts ago..

What did you prove in your past posts?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Some weeks ago Billy Meier's group made a publication in one of their bulletins that Meier's photographs of dinosaurs were 'tampered' with by other parties to make the case look bad.
(In German, you can run it through a translator; )
www.figu.org...

Of course this was after it became obvious that some of those pictures bore a striking resemblance to works of art. (Scroll down halfway; )
razimus.com...
Some of Meier's photographs taken during his alleged trips in space likewise were altered and used to 'set him up'. Strangely some of those pics like the ring nebula and the 'gateway to another universe' were striking similar to NASA material;
lifesci3.arc.nasa.gov...
Here are comments from a man who looked into the matter;
"Universal barrier photo
In 'And Still They Fly!' on page 35 of the photo gallery there is a comparison between Billy Meier's photo of the universal barrier and a painting, taken from a report critical of the Meier case, "Analysis Of Major Ret. Colman S. VonKeviczky". VonKeviczky asks "Who Owns The Copyright? "Billy" (Meier) or Dr. O'Neill?", referring to the painting appearing in a February 1976 issue of Smithsonian (Magazine). His caption for Meier's photo is: "Color slide in "BILLY" Eduard Meier's Archives: No. B 212. It
illustrates the ENTRANCE TO THE DAL UNIVERSE, and the Universe border. The diameter of the gate 75-80 km, and its length 1.3 million km. -- as speculated by "Billy" the UFO-Cosmonaut and
photographer."

Safe to say that several Meier pictures were claimed as 'belonging' to the case until it was discovered that they were strikingly similar to other works (of art), then the story changed and the forgeries were blamed on other (ET) groups bend on discrediting the Meier case. Substantiating the claim that other 'groups' deliberately framed him is of course diffecult. I think I don't have to tell you what the highest probability is in this matter.
Since Meier and his alleged contacts often claim that other people in ufology faked or forged their photographs or contact stories (with no substantiation), I can't even begin to assess the shameless character involved in these matters. Meier needs a good spanking on the behind, from all of us.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by TerraX]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
those pics are very funny, I could fake way better images, and make them look old too....its called photoshop skillz! Even if they were dated back to 19whatever....still looks like some guy took to garbage can covers and welded them together and.......not worth thinking about.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It's easy to prove it I did some posts ago..

What did you prove in your past posts?

Dallas

You "proved" exactly...what?

The situation here is, that until recently all of Meiers photos were tested and true. Now again, since it's being found out that they are everything from paintings to NASA art, to Dean Martin show gals, now...it's "they were tampered with".

Well, since the claim falls to Meier to prove that, and to any supporters who support that excuse...then prove that after all these years now, that they have been tampered with and NO one has noticed, until theyre caught.

Yeah.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dunno about you but I think past deceased star Dean Martin has little or nothing to do with this. As for you, well please try to be more point-full.

Thank You.
Dallas

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
here are the dino pics from TerraX's links... (since this thread is a showcase of Meier's worst pics)

external image

external image

original painting:

from razimus.com...
Permission to reproduce this article is granted under the condition that a reference to Space Time News of Razimus.com is made.

Thanks TerraX for the links and to Pantha for the image resize tutorial... wow these pics are someting, makes Ufology look really bad!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Dunno about you but I think past deceased star Dean Martin has little or nothing to do with this. As for you, well please try to be more point-full.

Thank You.
Dallas

How exactly more pointful do you want, when Meier's "Asket" photos were found to have been shot off a TV screen of the pretty lady on the show. The photos were touted for *years* as being one of his Pleadian contacts...when he's caught, and the lady is identified, Meier claims then that the photos are of "an american double" perpetrated by the MiB. He also claims the pleadians told him of this at the incept of the photo...but he...forgot. Supporters of the case swallow this explination whole.

Again...yeah.

PS-do try and save the mealymouthed attempts to put me in my place. I have posted post upon post on this case, complete with photo and film details and studies, my points were made long ago. Read them.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by jritzmann]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

... wow these pics are someting, makes Ufology look really bad!

No it makes Billy Meier and his supporters look bad.

Ask just about any Ufologist other than Michael Horn , and they'll tell you Meier is a Fraud.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well, just to add to the point of size and trick photography I like to use an example that also tricked people into believing something they're not really seeing...

We all know the famous Camel spider picture from the Gulf war...

Here's a close-up LINK

At a first glance it looks like these "spiders" are huge... But when you do some closer investigation, you find that the "spiders" are right in front of the camera, but due to the soldiers in the background, they look huge. An optical illusion if you may. And I'm sure this trick was used by Meier as stated and proven by some of the guys above!

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
***Double post. Sorry***

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Thanx Peronemlin! That is so funny!!! And these pictures are not denied by Mr. Meier? The Meier fans say these are authentic??

No, Mr. Horn has said they are authentic.
I confirmed this with Mr. Horn back during the big thread we had on Mr. Meier prior to this one...

Oh, and TerraX, absolutely bang-up job on the dino pics, etc.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I looked again at the images of the alien and the saucers and it still makes me
smile after all these years!
I wonder why the curly-haired chap, who just happened to have the correct hair style
for the time, would have a gun? What was he afraid of? some alpine tiger or a lost bear from Russia?
It's odd that the weapon that has been brought across a vast distance looks just like the childrens toy ray-gun. The clothing, I believe, belonged to Marc Bolan of T.Rex and the Chicken hut heat-lamps that flew mysteriously around the trees and hid in barns still hold me in rapture.

The images and accounts belong to time when we hoped that God wasn't dead or that there was a civilised, organised force out there, that would embrace us and bring us peace.
Sheeesh!

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Why is it that the UFO is ALWAYS (or most of the time) sitting in a TREE?!

I don't think UFOs aim for trees, he simply has a UFO model propped up in a tree. He has too much time on his hands.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join